new releases January + February 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hey guys,

Anyone checking out Sub Desu-H's releases? I think they're doing a fantastic and timely job getting subs up for a lot of the new stuff. Makes me wonder why we haven't seen more subbers like this before. Dunno how much you guys care about story and dialog, and I know some of you can understand some Japanese. So maybe it isn't as important to you - but just thought I'd mention em'

I´m picking all of their sub releases at once.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
buhuuuuuu.... - why are all the good ones always DVD Player games, at least first...

attachment.php

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
:notagain: same question like yours ...why ?

Btw what its name ? Is it completely animated or only got few animated scenes ...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
title is野獣教師 (DVDPG)yajuu kyoushi by N43 Project, released 20th Jan 2011...

about animated parts please ask reingiolt, he knows better than me...

P

pila13

Month finished, all ero anime on 2011 / 02/ 25 out w
I stop upalod. But ~ if you use utatane you can dl from me w

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Hey all, been a little too busy lately to do my monthly reviews. Sorry if anyone missed them. I at least wanted to jump in here and talk about this month's releases briefly.

There were a lot of releases this month, but sadly most of them didn't stand out for me. My top picks would be Netorare Fighter 3 (probably the best episode in the series), Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu 2, and... I guess Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2, episode 3. Though to be honest I was a little disappointed with it. Quality seemed to take a dip, and I don't think the scenes were as good as previous episodes. Still good none the less.

There were a few real bombs in there too. The new AniMan release for one, their first release was alright, but the last two don't even deserve the space on my hard drive. Same thing with the Vanillia release. And what the hell Pink Pineapple? Fighting of Ecstasy is awful.

Everything else ranged from boring normal sex, to average stuff. I should probably like wa wana ~ hakudaku mamireno houkago more than I do, but it doesn't do it for me for some reason.

Well, that's all for now~

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
And here i thought this was your month cause there were 3 shows with a whole lot of GBs.
IOVII3 was indeed a disappointment. so much wasted potential. Hildegard's scene was the most annoying. there were 3 futas with her and all we get is a blowjob with some dildo and enema action? come on :perhaps:
Overall HMII was also a letdown. it's so Vanilla compared to Amour's version. nice quality but damnnnn. same position for both eps? come on :perhaps:
Onax2 was good. but compared to the previous Chichinoya releases there's definitely a drop in quality.
FoE was indeed quite bad. almost felt like an Animan (ani+manga combi) release. i feel sorry for the FoE fans who were looking forward to this.
I can't seem to pick just 1 clear cut choice of the month. No title completely stood out. It's a 4 way tie between Anejiru II 2 , Floating Material, Onax2 and Sweet Home. If Chinatsu had gotten better scenes Sweet Home would have won.

A nice 3D animated doujin finally came out. i was worried this was never gonna come since the preview for it came out weeks ago.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ072923.html