new releases January + February 2011

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
your eyes truly don´t mock you, some of these pics really are uncensored. Originally all h-animes should be uncensored, the censorship just is added later to the videos ref to the japanese censorship laws. Otherwise there wouldn´t be any uncensored releases at all... (and perhaps this is kind of resistance against the new censorship law of the Tokyo district...)...

reg. the uncensored U.S. releases the situation simply is a joke. As already told I won´t rely on ANY release date whereever given, on official sites or told by any online dealer. The data ment. at AV Entertainments or X on Air for ex just are so different.

X on Air for ex has set the release date for Oh my Sex Goddess! / Megachu atm for NOVEMBER 2011...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
1st Vanilla release of the year is surprisingly pretty good (compared to other Vanilla releases). improved character designs, hot older woman tsundere and yuri - good. camera hogging noisy main character and improper use of tentacles - bad.

too bad the uncensoring of Vanilla releases seems to have stopped. is anyone else having trouble playing the bigger wmv version?

a seemingly good animated 3D doujin just came out. just in dmm though.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_033466/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the new Vanilla release indeed is very good - by animation quality - yet the censorship again is too big sized, the red headed match penis again is disturbing - and what kind of tentacle is that, it never will be able to fit (in)to his trousers...

Sensei absolutely is (a) first class (woman) too...

I didn´t get into trouble playing the wmv file.

And we need a link for the new 3D video doujin...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
weird. i guess my CCCP needs an update. i can only play it via VLC.

it will eventually become available in DLsite but for now i guess it's ok. unfortunately none of the main uploaders of doujin games seem to be aware of it's existence yet. either that or they don't have dmm accounts.

for now the best animated doujin ( for me) would be ナナの日常 ~ナナのお仕事~.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ071839.html

Double Soft Cream's latest one just doesn't have enough content. too much time spent on the masturbation scenes. it's actually the most plain of all their works.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m using the K-Lite Codec pack atm, installing it automatically removes the CCCP installation. But both of them work well though...

And I have both available on my PC to switch in mins...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i've updated to the 2010-10 version of CCCP and it still won't work. tried to play it in WMP, apparently i need the WVC 1 codec .also can't import to movie maker. i had to convert it using alltoavi but the audio got delayed a bit.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I tried MPC, VLC, WMP and GOM now, no problem with the file and any player at all.

There are some weird old codecs still floating around and I had to eleminate 2 of them already as XP gave an alarm that the codec are not cared for / updated anymore...

Normally best way is the uninstall the codec pack completely and then to install either CCCP or K-Lite newly. Many Players like VLC have codecs themselves too included in the installation. Perhaps you should update the players as well in case you don´t have the latest version installed.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
1st Vanilla release of the year is surprisingly pretty good (compared to other Vanilla releases). improved character designs, hot older woman tsundere and yuri - good. camera hogging noisy main character and improper use of tentacles - bad.

too bad the uncensoring of Vanilla releases seems to have stopped. is anyone else having trouble playing the bigger wmv version?

a seemingly good animated 3D doujin just came out. just in dmm though.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_033466/

Great 3D Doujin
The other great 3D Doujin (For Me)
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ069804.html
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ071575

New Vanila release was good
Hope other Vanila release will be good to

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Oh! My Sex Goddess? To be found in Share!

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
淫妖蟲 悦 ~怪楽変化退魔録~ is out too. too bad the video quality isn't that good. like Megachu we need a better version.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
wmv is no DVD rip, I guess, we have to wait for one - and yes, we are already trying to get a DVD of Oh! My Sex Goddess, all versions in share are completely messy...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
another surprise release by Kitty Media, normally announced late in 2010, then for March 2011, but released now in January...

The Urotsukidoji part 1 Legand of the Overfiend Movie edition...

attachment.php

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol "the most infamous erotic anime ever made". doesn't that title belong to La Blue Girl or Bondage Games?

i can't believe no one has managed to find a better version for Megachu and Inyouchuu yet. i found a little bit bigger version of Inyouchuu but the quality is pretty much the same as the initial version. As for the different versions of Megachu, the uploader just seems to be trying to piss people off. they're all the same quality.

another nice animated doujin came out , and again at dmm only (for now) .
むちむちとむきむき女戦士
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_033586/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for Megachu we need the original DVD, we are already trying to get it...

P

pila13

Don't want add this info. in my "pixy" post~ Becouse don't mind about this release

姫騎士リリア 「DVD-BOX」
 2011/02/25
2c23e29e67cf27d95b4762d5d852b86b.jpg

★This is not 100% version of cover. I add "finish" cover and translated version of description about bonus scen as faster as posible.
_______
I uplaod - ###01月新作 (18禁アニメ) 家庭教師のおねえさん2 THE ANIMATION~Hの偏差値あげちゃいます~ Instruct.2「どんなことでも教えてあげる☆」 (DVD 704x396 h264 120fps).avi
Tomorrow after 19:00 Japan time。

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
collabaration works have two DVD´s planned for 25th February, don´t know whether these are one of their usual re-releases or even new titles, for I have put them into the re-release box.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i wonder if they're really making more money with these re-releases compared to selling the licenses to American companies. it's not like there are bonus scenes or even edited scenes which would make people buy them again.

rant time

I was looking at the reservation rankings over at getchu and finally realized that we seem to be in the netorare / ryoujoku / choukyou era of hentai. I'd like to say we're in the raep era but that doesn't seem right since we've had that in the previous era too. The Tentacle Era :gayprance:
Poro sales went down when they released Valkyrie and Fukubiki. Sure Valkyrie had choukyou in it but it seems the major otaku population don't like futanari. Pink Pineapple is the only main brand that doesn't focus on these genres. This is quite the opposite of what they've been releasing in the previous era.
What could be affecting these trends? Is this fascination with raep oriented anime and games the cause for the upcoming manga ban? When will this era end and what will be the next trend? Please let it be Futanari Era :pandalaugh:

hm..perhaps i should've placed the 2nd part of the post in the hentai chat thread.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Hey guys,

Anyone checking out Sub Desu-H's releases? I think they're doing a fantastic and timely job getting subs up for a lot of the new stuff. Makes me wonder why we haven't seen more subbers like this before. Dunno how much you guys care about story and dialog, and I know some of you can understand some Japanese. So maybe it isn't as important to you - but just thought I'd mention em'