• Momo Shiina

Votes: 189 49.7%
  • Rei Kuromiya

Votes: 191 50.3%

• Total voters

theranch

Miho, Sumire, Momo, Rei, hundreds more!
Jan 19, 2008
Two of my all time favorites and members of my personal "century club." Rei overtook Momo in my standings when Momo stopped making videos, and I've had tons of fun with both of them. In the end though, I have to place my final vote with Momo...the amount of pleasure I've received from viewing her in a tiny bikini can't even be quantified.

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I would rate Ayu makihara over momo but no one can beat Rei, she has such quirk and personality.

Reactions: ReiOtaku

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I have to go with Momo. I'm not a hardcore fan of either, but Momo is certainly pretty. In fact, I often wonder why Rei is so popular; she's not bad but she doesn't really look anything special I think. Well, that very old dispute of personal taste... It can't have a winner. :)

Reactions: Teddyinahat

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I don't want to hurt anyones feelings and voted anonymously. Both are pretty fine idols but even I had a favorite among the two.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
This was a tough call, but I ended up going with Momo. I wish she hadn't retired and continued to do idol work. She was my favorite for so long, such a delight to see. I love Rei, but I always liked her sister Aya better. At the end of the day I would have to say Anjyu Kouzuki is and has been my favorite for a while now, though. Even saying all that it's still a close one between all of these girls.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
it is a question about either, you cannot have an equal

still not sure why JI pics was posted in here

if you really want my choice, Miss dimples

Reactions: ReiOtaku

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
it is a question about either, you cannot have an equal

still not sure why JI pics was posted in here

if you really want my choice, Miss dimples

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Coolkevin has spoke, Rei wins!!!

THread closed :p