Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOTS!!!

GAR-255 - Double Cast - Love Love Fetish Lesbian

GAR-280 - Ayaka Tomoda, Rei Mizuna - Beautiful Sisters Taboo

HAVD-819 - Tangled up Two Girls Body

HRZ-016 - HOT KISS 1

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Anyone having problems with usernetserver.com?

I went to renew but its not accepting my password although I have verified its correct via email and I have tried on 2 computers and a Iphone.

mcn2011

Mar 8, 2011
help

thanks so much for the share by tutorial and the other good pepole,some of those movie,just like U&K "Queer" - QU-11,xy-10,I just looked for them for very very long time!I am so happy that can find them in this thread:cheer:
I have read the first page tutorial,and read the tutorial of downloading from usenet 100% free writed by SamKook.Then use grabit.But there was some problem,I tried all most NZB,only XY-52 can downloaded,and the mostly the grabit just showed "article not found"
http://img2.ph.126.net/N100VQPdRrfBUey8q337Kw==/6597218200726954912.jpg
I don't kown where the problem is,help please!:please:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
mostly the grabit just showed "article not found"

That's usually because it's older than your server retention so there are part that have begun being erased to make space for new stuff. You should be able to see how many days old it is somewhere(I never used grabit so I have no idea).

If that happens for the movies you want, you need to either register with a paid provider with a bigger retention or ask for a repost(but that's less likely to happen since they're still available for most, and especially if you want many of them). Usenetstorm has a pretty high retention for free users though so you should try it before resorting to a paying.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Anyone else getting issues playing: FSET-298 - Lesbian Night Crawling PART 2 of 2?

I just thought I would check before I re-download. I cant see it being corruption as I have my Client set to check the Pars before extraction.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
DDN-174 - Welcome To The World Of L - Yuri Kousaka & Miyuki Mashima

DDR-870 - Obscene School Lesbian Royal Education Institution

DIV-050 - First Love Lesbian [no cover]

DT-071 - LZ Heaven 2 [no cover, UNCensored]

DVDES-036 - Adorable Lesbian[/COLOR][/B]

The screen shot for DIV-050 was not very good due to the file needing to be re-muxed so I've done that and re-upped a better one :)

mcn2011

Mar 8, 2011
Thank you very much SamKook,I have made it by Usenetstorm!!:cheer:
and, it look like have 1.5GB download limit per day?

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Anyone else getting issues playing: FSET-298 - Lesbian Night Crawling PART 2 of 2?

I just thought I would check before I re-download. I cant see it being corruption as I have my Client set to check the Pars before extraction.

I just pulled it down from the NZB and it seems to play fine.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Prolly corruption at my end or a dodgy codec. Thanks for trying it FJC.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Four NEW!!! uploads from yesterday! Enjoy! :)

ANND-113 - Apartment Wife Lesbian 6 - Saya Aika and Aoki Miku

ANND-114 - First time lesbian sex

GUN-302 - futanari lesbian threesome

GUN-303 - Daughter, Mother and Mother-in-Law… Diverted Love Circumstance Near Relative Erotic Lesbian - Hina Fujisawa, Yua Ohtomo and Misato Aoki

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

Took me a while until I had time to test it, but I also have trouble with it.

It seems that it's missing the last 5 mins which MPCHC really doesn't like. As soon as you start seeking, it freezes, but if you leave it alone after you start it, it plays fine.

WMP will seek fine, but the sound cuts at 1:25:45 and 4-5 secs later, the video stops short.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

DVDES-325 - Akari Hoshino, Hana Sakurai - Lesbian Battle

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
SPOT!

DVDES-325 - Akari Hoshino, Hana Sakurai - Lesbian Battle

Could it be that there was a problem with the upload? :eek: Because i get an error message when i try to unzip the file with winrar. And on binseach it says that part 38(.rar) is "incomplete 63 / 64". Anyone else got that problem? or is it just me?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Could it be that there was a problem with the upload? :eek: Because i get an error message when i try to unzip the file with winrar. And on binseach it says that part 38(.rar) is "incomplete 63 / 64"

It happens with usenet, that's why there's pretty much always par2 files to repair the broken archives. With only 1 part missing it shouldn't be a problem repairing it with multipar.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
ANND-113 - [name?]

GUN-303 [name?]

:study:

ANND-113 - Apartment Wife Lesbian 6 - Saya Aika and Aoki Miku

GUN-303 - Daughter, Mother and Mother-in-Law… Diverted Love Circumstance Near Relative Erotic Lesbian - Hina Fujisawa, Yua Ohtomo and Misato Aoki

:exhausted:

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Three NEW! uploads from last nite:

ISD-004 - Lesbian Story 2 Secret Encounter [no cover]

ISD-042 - Lustful Kiss of Mother and Daughter

ISD-087 - Hot Forbidden Lesbian Sex in a Female Dormitory
[split scenes]

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
And one more new upload:

ISD-071 - Amateur – Lesbian Love [split scenes]

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
fjcruiser, I tried downloading the file for isd-071 twice, but im getting errors upon extracting. I've tried using binsearch to get the complete nzb as well with no luck. Any ideas?