[Usenet] Chinese & Thai Girls Getting Naked

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Checking out series 秘密花園 turns out to be an unusual bumper crop from which loads of related materials are made available. Two pairs of net stocking, black and white each, form a perfect match, while at the same time, two babes are sharing a pair of shiny red mini zipper.

Dig out more fashion tips from 秘密花園 04, 秘密花園 10 & 秘密花園 11.

stock_秘密花園_04.jpg stock_秘密花園_10.jpg red_秘密花園_10.jpg red_秘密花園_11.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
There is nothing wrong being obsessive with the same spot but merely a choice she prefers to carry on with more she can offer to the viewers, right in front of a series of brown-framed clear glass doors and windows, at this five-foot way.

Meanwhile, two cuties settle down close to a metal gate, which leads to a staircase just outside. 秘密花園 06, 秘密花園 12, 秘密花園 04 & 辣妹過招 05 have the stories.

glass_秘密花園_06.jpg glass_秘密花園_12.jpg gate_秘密花園_04.jpg gate_辣妹過招_05.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Three sets of hammocks, cuddling intimately a beauty each, have turned the scenes into an envious way to amuse the fans. I'm blissfully turned on by this cutie who impresses me with her sweet everlasting smiles. Over to the last image, apparently it's the same "wheel" chair which is taken from a separate clip.

Check them out in 眉開眼笑 09, 秘密花園 04, 萬紫千紅 11 & 秘密花園 12.

hammock_眉開眼笑_09.jpg hammock_秘密花園_04.jpg hammock_萬紫千紅_11.jpg wheel_秘密花園_12.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Hard to believe, something so prominent like this pair of mini zipper could've slipped through the net easily, despite it's being shiny and red. Perhaps the white inner tank top worn by the model is the culprit for the oversight.

Look at the bikini tops on display, déjà vu. Out of the three, you may have seen one somewhere but forgotten about the other two. Well, they ain't far from you, pick up the clips in 眉開眼笑 06, 秘密花園 02 & 風情萬種 06 to recall your memories.

red_眉開眼笑_06.jpg bikini_秘密花園_02_1.jpg bikini_秘密花園_02_2.jpg bikini_風情萬種_06.jpg

zeedy_64

Aug 7, 2008
Smooth And Slick 06

My computer decided to behave itself once again, so let me waste no time in getting up another gem. This time out,
the models are strutting their stuff more than they're masturbating, just so we don't get stuck in a rut (in a manner
of speaking). There's a cart in one scene; it's not the often-seen bullock cart (see previous posts), but the lovely
young Lady who pauses near it manages to engage our attention quite effectively in spite of that.

File Name: Smooth_And_Slick-06.RMVB
File Size: 158.9 MB
Resolution: 352x240
Duration: 00:39:06
Original Title: 八面玲瓏 06

Thanks for sharing