[Usenet] Chinese & Thai Girls Getting Naked

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Smooth And Slick 06

My computer decided to behave itself once again, so let me waste no time in getting up another gem. This time out,
the models are strutting their stuff more than they're masturbating, just so we don't get stuck in a rut (in a manner
of speaking). There's a cart in one scene; it's not the often-seen bullock cart (see previous posts), but the lovely
young Lady who pauses near it manages to engage our attention quite effectively in spite of that.

File Name: Smooth_And_Slick-06.RMVB
File Size: 158.9 MB
Resolution: 352x240
Duration: 00:39:06
Original Title: 八面玲瓏 06

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 268_nzb.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:
Reactions: czar628

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Smooth And Slick 08

One more video while the PC is still behaving itself. This one has a couple of nice two-model segments, even nicer
when you see that one of the models is Natt Chanapa (2nd tandem segment). There's also a bullock cart in the scene, but it's not that bullock cart, if you know what I mean. If you don't know, read back in this thread a little bit,
and you will.
BTW, Ms Chanapa can't keep her hands off the other model... well, you'll see:

File Name: Smooth_And_Slick-08.RMVB
File Size: 173.5 MB
Duration: 00:42:19
Original Title: 八面玲瓏 08

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 269_nzb.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 596

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
A runway? obviously not. Come videography sessions, this long stretch of five-foot way will make way for these models. Over at another stretch in front of this brown-framed glass door, where a model just walks pass, while the trio is having their good time.

Look out for these clips 秘密花園 07, 紅粉兵團 06, 秘密花園 03 & 辣妹過招 11.

foot_秘密花園_07.jpg foot_紅粉兵團_06.jpg foot_秘密花園_03.jpg foot_辣妹過招_11.jpg

Reactions: garbro77

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
These two babes prefer this secluded place to exhibit, take note of the dark marble wall in the background, while the other two opt for the other spot, clearly shows what they've to offer for the viewers.

Join in the fun by previewing 紅粉兵團 06, 秘密花園 03, 秘密花園 02 & 秘密花園 09.

five_紅粉兵團_06.jpg five_秘密花園_03.jpg five_秘密花園_02.jpg five_秘密花園_09.jpg

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
China Body Art: Oriental Rhyme

There's a palace, somewhere in the land known as Paradise (well, that should be its name, look at that scenery!).
In the palace lives a Princess. She's not only beautiful, but talented as well. She plays several musical instruments,
does calligraphy, & dances. She can do graceful, ballet-like swoops, or skip merrily along, as her chest dances, too.
Her main pastime, though, is what endears her to her people. She spends most of each day roaming the palace
grounds, wearing nothing but a few flowers in her hair, or a robe that would cover her modestly, if she hadn't left
the front completely open.

She's attended by servants who bring along a dry ice fog machine for that hazy, dreamlike mood in which she
shines. Did I mention that she finds clothing to be too restrictive, & is seen fully dressed in very little of this video?
We're talking about some serious production values here! Even the presence of a narrator can't spoil this waking
dream, during which we are invited to admire the Princess's charms, prominently displayed as they are throughout.

Ah, but enough of this waxing rhapsodical, on with the show:

File Name: Oriental_Rhyme.AVI
File Size: 276.5 MB
Resolution: 576x432
Duration: 00:49:08
Original Title: 东方之韵

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 270_nzb.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 616

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
We had the brown theme earlier, now the sky blue takes its place. The models are spiritedly refreshed by the surrounding and can't stop returning the camera with cherry smiles.

秘密花園 03, 秘密花園 07, 秘密花園 08 & 紅粉兵團 06 have the details.

glass_秘密花園_03.jpg glass_秘密花園_07.jpg glass_秘密花園_08.jpg glass_紅粉兵團_06.jpg

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
First Love 09

This video treats us to lovely women, combined with intimate closeups, body worship, & serious dildo pumping.
The cute factor for a couple of these Ladies is way up there in the high numbers, too. Fun things to look for:
The camera operator is on the bed with the model, has his foot in the frame, realizes it & quickly moves it away;
One model, booty in the air & playing with herself, breaks into a huge yawn before the camera is moved.
I won't say where those things happen; it would spoil the fun.

File Name: First_Love-09.RMVB
File Size: 138.2 MB
Duration: 00:40:45
Original Title: 情窦初开 09

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 271_nzb.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 578

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
The segment begins with a model emerging from the other side of the corner, couples the scenes with a hit song coming out from the background. I'm absolutely fascinated by such similar scenarios as seen in some of these videos.

Check out 秘密花園 08, 紅粉兵團 09, 辣妹過招 01 & 秘密花園 01 to find out what has slipped through my finger yet again.

way_秘密花園_08.jpg way_紅粉兵團_09.jpg way_辣妹過招_01.jpg bull_秘密花園_01.jpg

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Blush 11

This volume features some seriously slinky Ladies who have moves to match those hot bodies of theirs. All but 2
of the models had double segments, so if you like what they're doing, there's twice as much of it in most cases.
The Lady with the angel costume (see the Unique series posts earlier) is back, & this time she's up for using that toy,
not just waving it around as she did before.

File Name: Blush-11.RM
File Size: 141.1 MB
Duration: 00:42:08
Original Title: 臉紅心跳 11

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 272_nzb.zip
    6 KB · Views: 594

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Hi Garbro, can you upload Unique video to rapidgator. Because i dont know how to download with usenet. Thanks

Sorry, I post to Usenet only at this time. As I said in my response to your PM, read the earlier parts of this thread for information on how to download from Usenet. There's also more info in this Peer To Peer forum if you search it. I put the info in my thread so I can help many people at once, instead of doing it over & over again in PM's. I hope you understand, I don't mean to be rude, this is just the way I choose to share.

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Whatever chilly wind it may seem blowing across the tip of our noses in the last couple of days, let's stay calm, keep our cool and continue to have more fun you may wish to join in.

Remember the pairs of mini jacket and green short? Certainly you do. I've more in the lineup, a single-log bridge on which these two beauties show off their guts and charms with a little stream of water running across underneath. 萬紫千紅 01, 萬紫千紅 03, 秘密花園 02 & 辣妹過招 12 have more details.

jack_萬紫千紅_01.jpg green_萬紫千紅_03.jpg wood_秘密花園_02.jpg wood_辣妹過招_12.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Frankly, not everyone has this privilege to be up there, unless you're invited, or for some good reasons, as in the case of these models, who deservely earn that pass to go on board a yacht making videos.

More treasure can be uncovered through 八面玲瓏 03, 八面玲瓏 06, 秘密花園 09 & 辣妹過招 03.

yacht_八面玲瓏_03.jpg yacht_八面玲瓏_06.jpg yacht_秘密花園_09.jpg yacht_辣妹過招_03.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
This "wheel" chair, isn't the one we all know of, but a wooden armchair that comes with a backrest made out of a half-sized cart wheel. Coincidentally, the two shown in the first and the last captions, appear to be the same one and at the same locality, too, judging by the backdrops seen in their respective videos.

紅粉兵團 01, 紅粉兵團 04, 紅粉兵團 11 & 辣妹過招 03 tell us more about the remaining two.

wheel_紅粉兵團_01.jpg wheel_紅粉兵團_04.jpg wheel_紅粉兵團_11.jpg wheel_辣妹過招_03.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Stuffy and full of dust, and yet there is still a small number of models prefer the choice of such a stop, a pump room in this case, and that really surprises me. The blue mini jacket, worn by one half of the duo who're also shown here, readily makes its own round and steals the show.

Be mindful the story hasn't ended yet. Turn to 紅粉兵團 07, 萬紫千紅 03 & 辣妹過招 05 to find out what comes to light again.

pump_紅粉兵團_07.jpg pump_萬紫千紅_03.jpg mini_辣妹過招_05.jpg bull_辣妹過招_05.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
It appears to me that the practice of wardrobe sharing can be habitually contagious, as an endless show of evidence, a green/black piece of flower fabric in this case, strongly proves my point. Slipping off my fingers once again, include a long stretch of pathway and you've me to thank, for getting a rare
opportunity to see her, who's a hot and heavy weight ex-star, out of the blue.

All the stories are in this order, 萬紫千紅 04, 風情萬種 12, 媚力百分百 02 & 辣妹過招 12, feel free to check them out.

fabric_萬紫千紅_04.jpg fabric_風情萬種_12.jpg path_媚力百分百_02.jpg brown_辣妹過招_12.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
It begins with her, and then the rest follow, all by mere coincidence. Seclusive and no lack of privacy, and nearly in an enclosed state. Frankly, this uncommon five-foot way is considered not only a hot favourite hangout but one hotspot which allows one's fancy to run wild, especially in the dark of the night.

Join me if you've any similar encounters like those in 眉開眼笑 03, 萬紫千紅 07, 萬紫千紅 12 & 風情萬種 10.

way_眉開眼笑_03.jpg way_萬紫千紅_07.jpg way_萬紫千紅_12.jpg way_風情萬種_10.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Doubtlessly, turning this billiard table into another hotspot is her speciality. She aims, hits, sits, crawls, kneels, lies and even sprawls her whole body on top of the table in disordered fashion, just to get the best shots done up.

Take note of the first and last captions, apparently shots in a video session from which parts of it are used as segments in two separate series. 眉開眼笑 09, 辣妹過招 09, 風情萬種 02 & 風情萬種 10 tell us more.

billiard_眉開眼笑_09.jpg billiard_辣妹過招_09.jpg billiard_風情萬種_02.jpg billiard_風情萬種_10.jpg

czar628

Jun 30, 2014
Making a comeback to the business is no longer news to the circle she used to be in, however, her emergence somehow raises my eyebrows and I'm really stunned by the maintenance work of her own she has done through all this while.

Certainly, these four models must have felt overwhelmed in the arms of the hammocks, which made the scenes all under the same series, 秘密花園 01, 秘密花園 07, 秘密花園 09 & 秘密花園 10.

hammock_秘密花園_01.jpg hammock_秘密花園_07.jpg hammock_秘密花園_09.jpg hammock_秘密花園_10.jpg