Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
re: ANND-083

Comes down totally fine for me.

try:

1. run Multi-Par on the PAR2 file

2. try Grab-It, it does a good job at fixing things automatically 99% of the time

3. let me know and i can re-upload it

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Changing client won't help, sabnzbd(assuming you're using sabnzbd+ and not the very old and deprecated sabnzbd which I'm not sure if it's even possible to find anymore) is great at repairing archive(it uses the exact same thing multi-par uses internally). So 1 and 2 won't help.

The most likely problem is that astraweb didn't get all of it when you downloaded it. Check in the incomplete folder to make sure it downloaded all 5 par2 files containing vol at the end and if they're all there, download the whole thing again since astraweb may have gotten more of it since you first downloaded it. If not, download the par2 files manually and repair it.

If it still doesn't work, ask fjcruiser for a bigger set of par2 files and use it to manually repair the archives.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOTS!

XY-37 - Schoolgirl Lesbians - Senpai and Me

XY-52 - Schoolgirl Lesbians - Senpai and Me

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
NEW! Four Farm Fresh uploads from last nite...... Enjoy :)

AUKG-123 - young love lesbian

CAOH-053 - Lesbian Temptations - Sara Asakawa, Natsumi Horiguchi

CRPD-168 - Mothers Milk and Lesbian Family

CWM-067 - Mother Complex Lesbian

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

CWM-087 - Miyu Akimoto, Anna Kiuchi - As I Thought, I Like You

CWM-098 - Yuu Asakura, Megumi Shino - As I Thought, I Like You

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
NEW! Five fresh uploads from last nite............ :exhausted:

DDN-174 - Welcome To The World Of L - Yuri Kousaka & Miyuki Mashima

DDR-870 - Obscene School Lesbian Royal Education Institution

DIV-050 - First Love Lesbian [no cover]

DT-071 - LZ Heaven 2 [no cover, UNCensored]

DVDES-036 - Adorable Lesbian

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOTS! big time today! Enjoy :)

DVDES-313 - Rui Saotome & Alice Suzuki - Lesbian in Love

DVDES-322R - Lemon Mizutama, Ryo Asaka - Crossing Over to Secret Lesbian Affection

DVDES-379 - Uta Kohaku, Kotomi Asakura - Lookalikes (AKB48) Celebrity Lesbian

DVDES-478 - Momoka Nishina, Sae Aihara - Lesbian Double Cast 2

DVDES-488 - Chika Arimura, Sayaka Yuuki - Lesbian Classmates 2~3 Days Before Being Separated

DVDES-507 - Misaki Oishi, Chihiro Uemura - Young Athlete Lesbians

DVDES-516 - Don't Tell Anyone Forbidden Lesbian Love~Sisters~Older Sister Is Gettting Married In 7 Days

DVDPS-445 - Mayumi Shiina, Miko Himura, Sara Ogawa - Lesbian Slave 4

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Thank you so much for all these nzb's, fjcruiser. I love the Deeps DVDES series. Do you possibly have DVDES-332? Mine corrupted and I haven't been able to find it since.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Thank you so much for all these nzb's, fjcruiser. I love the Deeps DVDES series. Do you possibly have DVDES-332? Mine corrupted and I haven't been able to find it since.

I don't have it and it's not on Usenet. It is available on DDL if you do a search, but i personally do not have the patience to deal with that any more.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
PAS-063

Does anyone please please have PAS-063?

I've been trying to track it down for weeks now and have found a torrent which goes to 83% and enables some of the vid to be watched using VLC but I need it all :)

Screens and the torrent included.

Would forever be in ya debt :)

Sorry to ask here as I know its NZB but im getting desperate :) Ill delete the post in a couple of days to keep it clean.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
By way of thanking SamKook & fjcruiser for their contributions-- in SK's case, for raising the usenet flag for all to see -- and in fj's for providing a huge shot in the ass to the rezu-jav community here on A-O -- and in both their cases for the great tutorials and tons of unselfish, patient assistance -- here's some (largely) on-topic covers, screens and .nzbs, harvested from a.b.p.e.l.

That would be, alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.lactating.

If you've got good retention -- Astra's goes back to 2008, for instance -- there's some gems to be found early on.

While these may not be everyone's cup of tea...er, milk...others may find them nourishing.

Lactating Power Rangers! Who'da thunk it? :gayprance:

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
NEW! Three new uploads just went up tonight.........

DVDES-165 - Tsubomi & Yuuri Nanase - Reversal of the Relationship Forbidden School

DVDES-404 - JK School Girl Straight in Lesbians Room Share

DVDES-417 - Cocomi Naruse, Nanako Mori - Lesbian in Love 5