Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leon22

Sep 1, 2008
I have a question to usenet:

Is the community active and are there new titles or rather old material?

Thx and greets

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I have a question to usenet:

Is the community active and are there new titles or rather old material?

Thx and greets

It's a great question! There is a mix of both. I would say it's 80%/20% re-posts of older material vs. new material.

These are the two groups that i follow:

http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.asian

http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.lesbians

and you can see the daily activity there.

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Can you give me quick instructions/steps how to combine two WMVs into a single AVI pls?
Is this still for that lesbian night crawling video?

if you can't share it on a FTP, couldn't you upload it to usenet on some sort of test newsgroup?

or better yet, I can always connect to your computer remotely and actually do it myself on your own computer

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Is this still for that lesbian night crawling video?

if you can't share it on a FTP, couldn't you upload it to usenet on some sort of test newsgroup?

or better yet, I can always connect to your computer remotely and actually do it myself on your own computer

Yah i have a pair for a night crawling video and 2 more for another one that is really good (SUPS-021 - Sweet Lesbian Lifestyle). i'll try and remember to get these up onto my FTP this week........ :)

also, was anyone able to successfully get MESS-011 that was posted in the other group yesterday? i got corrupted RARs. if you have it can u pls post on Usenet for me thx in advance!

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Just looked it up on IMDB. Downloading it now :) Ill let you know my thoughts.

EDIT: Anyone know of a Good, Free or not, utility to repair corrupt .Rar files? I'm sick of downloading them for them to have minor, correctable corruption, this is why I love Usenet all over again with PAR2 files and all.

Note: I've tried a few available that's free or trial and they don't do squat. So I want a tried and tested one if anyone has a suggestion.

Thanks All.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I don't know if there is any way to repair other than the repair feature in WinRAR. i mean w/o any PAR repair data what is it going to repair WITH?!

it's very frustrating, i just spent a lot of time babysitting MESS-011 and another DDL title, waiting on 60kb downloads, waiting one hour in between, then 30 seconds countdown....... etc. then i got corrupted RARs! it's completely retarded.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Four NEW uploads from last nite.....

ANND-036 - Double Splash Lesbians

ANND-037 - Leaking Orgasm Lesbian

ANND-039 - Paipan Lesbian Love

ANND-040 - Apartment Wife Lesbian

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
A solution to repair a file without any recovery data or some kind of redundancy, if it exist, would be pretty unreliable if it worked at all so unless the poster included recovery records in the rar themselves(they usually tell it in the post by adding something like r3%) which you can recover using winrar, made a par/par2/par3 set for them or used something else I never heard of, you're out of luck.

About MESS-011, it seems the uploader re-uploaded the uncorrupted files to hotfile. At least that's what they are saying in the thread, I haven't downloaded it myself.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
About MESS-011, it seems the uploader re-uploaded the uncorrupted files to hotfile. At least that's what they are saying in the thread, I haven't downloaded it myself.

Like a CRACK ADDICT i went back and re-downloaded the files again, they worked fine this time :)

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Yeh it was Mess-011 and like FJC, I've re downloaded. Its less painful with the use of that Turboleech :)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Fresh uploads:

ANND-042 - Fickleness Lesbian Bra Buster Wife

ANND-044 - Hospital Lesbian

ANND-045 - Lesbian Tutor

ANND-048 - Lesbian Apartment Wife 3

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOTS !!!

ANND-049 - Lesbian Single Dormitory

ANND-070 - Moka, Ai Naoshima - Uniform Lesbian

FPJR-008 - Lesbian Erotic Novel Sisters Chapter [RARE]!!!

XY-51

ANND-058 - Beautiful Female Teacher and Sad Honors Student

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
This means absolutely nothing. A VHS capture is the source and VCD is an encoded format standard. You can put a VHS capture into any format you like and you can put any source into VCD.

But it's possible that the one you got from share was made by someone with little talent and he screwed up the audio sync. And with analog capture, the quality of the equipment can affect the resulting quality a lot.
Sadly there's rarely a way to identify the ripper(but there are rarely different ones for the same format) so you never know if it's the same you already have or a different one.

Only someone who has watched it could tell us if it's of decent quality(by taking the low resolution into account of course).

It means something in this case; some hobbyist making a copy to share online vs a professional capturing the recording from the source tape to make a quality copy for sale. I think it's a safe bet that the VCD I had would be superior in quality to whatever copy has been uploaded. It was certainly better than the poor copy that was on Share.

The sync issues didn't necessarily have to come from the capture, it could have been a problem with the upload, bad hash, many things.

The point of my question was to avoid DL the same bad copy, not to bandy about technical issues.

Egghead3

Mar 22, 2008
Just wanted to say a quick 'thank you' for this thread! Using usenet is SO much better than either torrents, which are usually fine for a week or two but then run out of seeders quickly), or the direct downloads, which are depressingly slow unless you can sign up to every premium site needed. Usenet runs at maximum speed and the files last for months, even years. This is a great idea. I have a fair collection so am happy to contribute if I can.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

FPJR-011 - Abnormal Lust 2 [RARE!]

Posted by my request by Nethecite

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Thank you so much for all these awesome uploads! :) I'd like to request the following

LADY-098 if anyone has it.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Thank you so much for all these awesome uploads! :) I'd like to request the following

LADY-098 if anyone has it.

Odd, I thought I had already uploaded it. I guess I had too much things to upload at the time, I'll upload it now.