JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
URE-037 Chinese Made When The Original Father-in-law - Early Afternoon - A Popular Married Shame Torture Work "father-in-law" Series Faithfully Live-action The Latest Work Hiromi! ! Sho Nishino

ure037pl.jpg

vlcsnap-2017-02-18-00h23m19s996.png

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Pretty shocking though not entirely surprising. I sure hope she didn't decide to get pregnant just for a movie. My guess is she found out she was pregnant and the studio or her manager figured this would be an interesting idea for a movie as her pregnancy progressed. Cue lot's of breast milk squirting movies once the little sprog has bounced out.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

Kamen Rider 4

Mar 26, 2015
I remember I've seen one with impregnation at the end, but I lost it =/
I remeber pretty well that were 2 girls/heroines, which were a small, almost flat chested girl with a black-red suit (and she had shaved pussy) and a busty one with a blue-purple-ish suit (and she had hairy pussy). In the movie, they were captured by a guy -a masked one If i remember correctly- and scientists made lots of experiments, including one using a strange helmet and a cumming dildo (which uses fakecum) in the girls; later on the same movie, the little girl gets r***ing by a lots of guys, and a fat guy creampies her. It ends with some lesbian play with another girl (using a spear, if I remember well) and sex with the masked guy.
If someone knows which movie is this one, I'd love to know the name! Thanks in advance!

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
I remember I've seen one with impregnation at the end, but I lost it =/
I remeber pretty well that were 2 girls/heroines, which were a small, almost flat chested girl with a black-red suit (and she had shaved pussy) and a busty one with a blue-purple-ish suit (and she had hairy pussy). In the movie, they were captured by a guy -a masked one If i remember correctly- and scientists made lots of experiments, including one using a strange helmet and a cumming dildo (which uses fakecum) in the girls; later on the same movie, the little girl gets r***ing by a lots of guys, and a fat guy creampies her. It ends with some lesbian play with another girl (using a spear, if I remember well) and sex with the masked guy.
If someone knows which movie is this one, I'd love to know the name! Thanks in advance!

ZIZG-001

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
I enjoyed SHKD-737 , a new release. It is the same 'prisoner escapes and lands in a housewife's home' theme. But this one was done tastefully. The thug becomes affectionate after the initial slapping brute persona. Wifey after the initial screams gets morally conflicted too with the hot sex !

For the record , there's no belly scene but imovie ends with her telling the oblivious husband she's pregnant.