JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
FINH-039 NTR Post! !Story Momohate Ogawa That My Wife She Was The So Vulgar ... The Pride Of The Big Daughter-in-law Had Been To Only Cuckold To Boast Of Moth Ten System Cock Father Pregnancy Body

finh039pl.jpg

vlcsnap-2017-05-13-22h46m41s071.png

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
^ Surely , they can do better than placing a toaster underneath her shirt. Studios just keen to cut corners these days.

Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
NITR-312 Immediate Pregnancy - A Wife Who Keeps Her Husband Secretly Father-in-law And Pregnancy Affair ~ Yui Hatano

View attachment 1013467

Upcoming title ... upper top left we can see Yui Hatano with a baby bump ... can't remember how many times we seen her with baby bump now :p:pbut pretty sure I still want more :cool: don't we all? LOL ... she is pretty hot with a bump ... and this title looks very very steamy!!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Oh Lordy! How good does this movie look. Completely agree with you Clem on your verdict. :D Can't wait to see it, especially with the cheating wife/Father in law angle. Always makes it more erotic that. One of my favourite themes. Yui hatano can do no wrong in my eyes, even her new hair style is growing on me. Gives her a sexy, older woman look. :p

While i'm here, thought i'd give a quick mention that i'm having DVDES-920 translated. Just click the link in my sig below for more info, or to read my review.

Aqualia

Jul 15, 2016
To be honest, if you look up for the MEYD series with the actress in the White Lingerie, they are all gonna follow the same script and have the same pregnancy test ending.
1. Neighbor or colleague
2. Go to a spa and caught the wife working without Husband knowing
3. Decide to r*** her at the spa
4. Go back to her house and force her to fuck
5. She ended up getting pregnant and by showing pregnancy test.

The Pregnancy test is something I really don't like when it come to this category.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
At least they have it in a seperate scene. Some studios like Rocket have scenes where they do the test immediately after sex, with the cum still dripping out her pussy. I guess they're assuming their (male) viewers don't know how those tests work.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
At least they have it in a seperate scene. Some studios like Rocket have scenes where they do the test immediately after sex, with the cum still dripping out her pussy. I guess they're assuming their (male) viewers don't know how those tests work.

Rocket play by their own rules and logic. Have you seen some of their movies! Having a pregnancy kit work immediately is one of their less stupid ideas. :p

Reactions: clemenceko