JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ohtafan

Dec 15, 2012
(Sorry I'm too lazy to read the whole thread)

Do you know any movies where one guy impregnates multiples women ?
Thanks.

jiang chen

VIP MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
(Sorry I'm too lazy to read the whole thread)

Do you know any movies where one guy impregnates multiples women ?
Thanks.
  1. RCT-781
  2. RCT-745
  3. RKI-411
  4. ZUKO-106
  5. DVDES-626
  6. DVDES-591
  7. DVDES-564
that's all i found for now . wait for further replys

Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
please an online link for streaming online the movie
can't find this movie in any streaming websites

xonline.tv has it, but that site has lots of pop ups and ads, so make sure your computer blocks them so you don't get swamped with extra windows. Theirs has the grey ThzBT watermark, which in my opinion isn't as bad as the yellow one from the screenshot.
Too bad there's no babybump sex xcene.

Reactions: clemenceko

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hello everyone! My humble contribution from a title that you wouldn't think would have impregnation elements...
PPPD-519: What If It Was OK To r*** And Creampie Big Breasted Girls...
pppd519pl.jpg

Here's the confirmed pregnancy test shot:
Hitomipreg2.jpg

Hitomipreg.jpg

Who doesn't love the idea of the extremely busty Hitomi Tanaka getting pregnant? Excellent r***-y plot straight out of an Aomizuan manga.

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive! I don't always post because I don't have anything more to add to the stellar contributions here. Keep up the good work :)
This movie has been translated for those who are interested. Not a Hitomi fan personally but i know a lot are so worth checking out.

Nothing on the cover so i'm going to take your word on it. Attackers are usually consistent with their pregnancy confirmations as in we will probably get a quick shot of a pregnancy kit or even a bump scene right at the end. Thanks for the mention Banfoosh!

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Not even an actual baby bump, just a shot of a calendar and the woman touching her (still flat looking under her clothes) belly.

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

jiang chen

VIP MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
I DON'T KNOW IF EVERYBODY NOTICED THIS BUT LATELY EVERY JAV WITH A BABY BUMP ARE CLEARLY FAKE AND THE PRODUCERS DON'T MAKE EFFORT TO MAKE THE BABY BUMP LOOK REAL

Reactions: GohanTenno

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
I DON'T KNOW IF EVERYBODY NOTICED THIS BUT LATELY EVERY JAV WITH A BABY BUMP ARE CLEARLY FAKE AND THE PRODUCERS DON'T MAKE EFFORT TO MAKE THE BABY BUMP LOOK REAL

ABSOLUTELY TRUE....AND ON TOP BABY BUMP IN JAV HAVE ALSO CUT DOWN THERE NOT MANY VIDEOS COMING OUT.

Reactions: jiang chen

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Nice to see Julia in an impregnation movie. Would be nice if they had included a bump sex scene, but no worries. It seems to me that the amount of pregnancy confirmations are actually going up, given there is always a new movie being posted here regularly (and a big thanks for keeping up the updates guys :cool:). I still once again would like to say that it would be nice to see DEEPS back making their shotacon movies as they always did a great job putting the whole impregnation angle to the forefront.

ragemanger

Jul 15, 2012
In a lot of Asian girls it is hard to see a baby bump until the last few months of pregnancy. With my first kid my wife didn't show through her clothes until 8 months. With our current baby she is only showing at 7 months.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Those guys are meant to play sons!!! They look way older than the actresses! It's stuff like this that makes me laugh at how absurd some of these mother/son movies can be. Sure, it's tough to find decent shota actors but perhaps they should just change it to a more believable scenario (though the whole thing is absurd anyway) such as brothers or just some random lucky strangers. Heck, the guy in the middle looks like he could pass as her father! :p

jinhayashi

Sep 5, 2012
New release in March rbd832 - pregnant wheres waldoo ? ( Hint bottom left )

Anyone know whats going on with attackers studio ? - There releases have been postponed

Attachments

• rbd00832pl.jpg
    rbd00832pl.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 232