JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

ragemanger

Jul 15, 2012
Coincidentally, I just earlier watched Blackmailed Brothel's Hot But Bitchy Married Woman Next Door. Turned Her Into Obedient Sex Slave [MEYD-115] ...
My Husband's Boss Bangs Me All the Time... [MEYD-124],

What I love about your posts is that I can actually understand the title of the JAVs.

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(You have been an Akiba-Online member for as long as I, but nowhere near as loudmouthed... nor should you be, but given what you've got, I wish you'd blab more often!)

EDIT:

Not a JAV, but check out end of School Girl Internal, with Tiffany Haze.

Last edited:

Genbu2299

Aug 7, 2014
Hello everyone! My humble contribution from a title that you wouldn't think would have impregnation elements...
PPPD-519: What If It Was OK To r*** And Creampie Big Breasted Girls...
pppd519pl.jpg

Here's the confirmed pregnancy test shot:
Hitomipreg2.jpg

Hitomipreg.jpg

Who doesn't love the idea of the extremely busty Hitomi Tanaka getting pregnant? Excellent r***-y plot straight out of an Aomizuan manga.

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive! I don't always post because I don't have anything more to add to the stellar contributions here. Keep up the good work :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hello everyone! My humble contribution from a title that you wouldn't think would have impregnation elements...
PPPD-519: What If It Was OK To r*** And Creampie Big Breasted Girls...
pppd519pl.jpg

Here's the confirmed pregnancy test shot:
Hitomipreg2.jpg

Hitomipreg.jpg

Who doesn't love the idea of the extremely busty Hitomi Tanaka getting pregnant? Excellent r***-y plot straight out of an Aomizuan manga.

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive! I don't always post because I don't have anything more to add to the stellar contributions here. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you for the contribution Genbu2299! Always great to see more contribute on this thread. The more, the merrier!

Anyone else bummed out that Deep's are no longer making any of their shotacon impregnation movies any more. The likes of the 'Bad mom' and 'Classmate aiming for titty moms' series were always a favourite of mine, but since June, with DVDES-970 being the most recent, there have been no more. Obviously, poor sales have to be the most obvious reason but other studios are still making shota movies so i don't know why Deep's have turned their back on them.