JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
@vbmk877 Good catch. Thanks for sharing.

Adding a bit to jugulear's post. If the translated hentai manga for the rest of Hana Hook's mother NTR series is anything to go by, [URE-014], [URE-019], and [URE-30] Also have impregnation in them.

I'm a fan of shotacon, whether it's in JAV or manga, but i must admit Hana Hook's work is quite tough to go through. It's pretty brutal at best of times in it's degrading of the woman, but i think what puts me off ultimately is the nose hook thing. WHY?!? I just don't understand the appeal of it. The woman are just made to look disfigured while wearing it. Just not my kind of thing.

rpste

Sep 30, 2016
PGD-870
New series, another baby-making theme (just like WANZ 子作り新婚生活 and IENE 子作り新婚生活), sadly still no belly bump, no pregnancy test, just standard creampie......
30807245666154663133.jpg

And thanks to clemenceko at page 35 who sharing BLK-264. I found BLK-266, which is same. Both are new series in this year I think
blk00266pl.jpg

I have a question. I've seen sex scene with real pregnant woman but don't know the video title / code. How they can create those videos? Is that the woman JAV star or can be random woman?

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
No baby bump, but I noticed this "disturbing confirmation of impregnation test" scene at the end of MEYD-115:

MEYD-115]  PREGNANT.jpg

("I Went to a Sex-Free Mat Health Establishment and My Provider Turned Out to Be An Arrogant Married Beauty Who's My Neighbor. I Took Advantage of the Situation to Fuck and Cream-Pie Her! And, I Ended Up Making Her My Submissive Sex Slave Outside the Shop," starring Meguri / Megu Fujiura.)

Before posting, I wanted to make sure I wasn't offering a "repeat," and sure enough (since few stones are left unturned on this thread), I see Max2005 got the jump on me back in February. (Which is embarrassing, because Max does not give the greatest impression of timeliness, preferring the time period from eleven years ago, and all.)

The movie is part of a series, and sure enough most of the rest have also been covered no less eloquently:

MEYD-156
MEYD-175
MEYD-183

... All offered by our stalwart member, Vbmk877. (Gee, Vbmk877, if not for this thread, I wonder if we would be hearing from you elsewhere on Akiba-Online at all! Thank you for your contributions.)

The only thing of worth that I may offer for those who enjoy this action from the series is the heads up that two more are on the horizon, -204 (with Rio Fujisaki), and -215 (with Saya Niyama).... and the odds are both will not dare to deviate from the formula, because the golden rule of JAV series is that each entry must be exactly the same as the others.

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
No baby bump, but I noticed this "disturbing confirmation of impregnation test" scene at the end of MEYD-115:

View attachment 834854

("I Went to a Sex-Free Mat Health Establishment and My Provider Turned Out to Be An Arrogant Married Beauty Who's My Neighbor. I Took Advantage of the Situation to Fuck and Cream-Pie Her! And, I Ended Up Making Her My Submissive Sex Slave Outside the Shop," starring Meguri / Megu Fujiura.)

Before posting, I wanted to make sure I wasn't offering a "repeat," and sure enough (since few stones are left unturned on this thread), I see Max2005 got the jump on me back in February. (Which is embarrassing, because Max does not give the greatest impression of timeliness, preferring the time period from eleven years ago, and all.)

The movie is part of a series, and sure enough most of the rest have also been covered no less eloquently:

MEYD-156
MEYD-175
MEYD-183

... All offered by our stalwart member, Vbmk877. (Gee, Vbmk877, if not for this thread, I wonder if we would be hearing from you elsewhere on Akiba-Online at all! Thank you for your contributions.)

The only thing of worth that I may offer for those who enjoy this action from the series is the heads up that two more are on the horizon, -204 (with Rio Fujisaki), and -215 (with Saya Niyama).... and the odds are both will not dare to deviate from the formula, because the golden rule of JAV series is that each entry must be exactly the same as the others.

Looks good either way. Meguri is one of those actresses that has made so many movies that it is hard to get too excited but then you watch it and you think 'Damn she is fine', how can she not be getting more recognition. Anyway, whatever movie she is in, she looks good. I think it's because Mei Matsumoto has taken the mantle as best big boobed, slightly tropical looking girl in my eyes.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Coincidentally, I just earlier watched Blackmailed Brothel's Hot But Bitchy Married Woman Next Door. Turned Her Into Obedient Sex Slave [MEYD-115] and I was very impressed with the actress, who happened to be Meguri (Megu Fujiura). I have only a vague familiarity with the actress, but I not only thought, in Motiman's words, "Damn she is fine," but I also appreciated a certain vulnerability and innocence she exhibited. Wishing to further my Meguri-Education, I next opened up an entry from a favorite series that she fortunately has also appeared in,
My Husband's Boss Bangs Me All the Time... [MEYD-124], I thought even more that she was irresistible. I felt she was "acting" not so badly, either.

Getting back to our thread's theme, I noticed a candidate from her filmography that might apply entitled, "Broken and Impregnated With Her Big Tits Bound On a Day She's Most Fertile" [PPPD-349]. I next ran a search within the thread to see if this movie has already been covered, and it was in two instances, both times by me. (I see Meguri, or at least a couple of movies in which she has starred, has also been brought up in a big way by Kessari, about one year ago.)

I see I had written that "...She never made an impression on me. Now, however, will you look at how sexy she looks, from a shot in that movie (MEYD-094)." I added this photo:

MEYD-094.jpg

I added the comment, "What a body!" (She sure has luscious padding in the right places.)

In the referred-to post Mei Matsumoto was also mentioned. Bearing in mind that Motiman has referred to both ladies above, I have to ask... must Mei and Meguri always be mentioned together?

Reactions: ragemanger