JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
All right... URE-031 and URE-032 are connected. Can anyone explain why URE-033 has the word "Sequel" in one of its English-translated titles?

Mein Gott, that fraulein, relative newcomer Yuka Oshima, looks very alluring in -033. She sure got my achtung.

I was doing some "URE" research now, and noticed Monyek gave the first heads up on URE-033. Monyek also gave a very nice look at URE-029 a few posts previously, with valuable support from Clemenceko.

If anyone is interested, here are some low-rent semi-painless downloads (beware les sleazy pop-ups, among other potential perils) for both three-hour movies. URE-029 for 480 MB, and URE-033 for 515 MB (Server #6). You'll be happy to learn both versions carry the charming yellow lines.

I don't see any easy options for URE-032; the going rate seems to be a yellow-lined 2.21 GB, offered by unfriendly filehosters.

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
All right... URE-031 and URE-032 are connected. Can anyone explain why URE-033 has the word "Sequel" in one of its English-translated titles?

Can't give you an answer for certain but it seems that both movies are live action adaptations of mangas created by the author Kuroneko Smith. The first movie is URE-029. I don't think that they are sequels to each other but are two different tales which have similar themes and story. The manga for which URE-029 is based on is here, and the URE-033 manga is here.

I watched URE-029 and can't say i particularly cared for it. The sleeping woman angle doesn't do anything for me, and if it wasn't for the incest angle that gave the movie the necessary naughtiness i wouldn't have bothered watching it at all. I will probably give URE-033 a miss unless i see it on javfor.me for a quick glance, but if anyone does watch it obviously let us know your thoughts and how far it goes with the impregnation.

The manga clearly seems to show that the son impregnates his mother and as her pregnancy continues, he keeps on taking advantage of her while she sleeps, right up to the point where she has to visit the hospital and give birth to her baby. I wonder how the movie will handle this?

109.jpg 114.jpg 116.jpg 120.jpg 127.jpg 128.jpg 129.jpg

In fact having looked into it this far i now do want to see what's going on so downloading the movie now.

kessari

May 26, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: clemenceko

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Here are titles that promise (or at least give the strong hint) that the act of pregnancy has been completed. I haven't seen any of these movies, and I'd wager almost all would prove disappointing since I don't get the feeling the aftermath is seen. I only looked at limited screen shots, though, so who knows... when I checked with each as to whether they may have already been featured on the thread, one of the ones I thought was like the rest (DVDES-692) was spoken of highly.

Mother-Son Impregnation [HIMA-21], with Chisato Shoda

These next two star Natsu Kawatomi (Seri Asami), and I thought it interesting both back-to-back "BHSP" movies focused on pregnancy:

Impregnation-Addicted Instructor, Conceiver No.4 [BHSP-004]

Instructor Hooked On Suffocation, Impregnated Lady No.5 [BHSP-005]

Female Sex Problems - Father-in-Law's Children Impregnation, Impregnated Female Teacher r***ing By 3 Male Students, Impregnated By Husband's Older Brother [FAD-1313] starring Aoi, Haru Kashiwagi and Yuri Nioka

Calligraphy Class Featuring Cream Pie Impregnation By Way of Very Young Cocks, Conception Training [GVG-137], with Azumi Chino

Broken and Impregnated With Her Big Tits Bound On a Day She's Most Fertile [PPPD-391], with JULIA

(This is the "partner" to PPPD-349, which was brought up already... by me.)

Fucking That Left a New Stewardess Impregnated [WANZ-066], with Satomi Nomiya

I Agreed to Be a Clinical Trial Subject For a Contraceptive in Exchange For a Large Amount of Money Though I've Never Had Any Experience With Guys Before, I Then Became Naked in Front of a Stranger and After Being Lovingly Caressed, I Lost My Virginity - However, the Side Effects of the Contraceptive Did Not Go Away and I Ended Up Fucking Until I Got Impregnated... [ATOM-176]

Married Woman Impregnated Within the Family - Mother and Son, Older Sister and Brother, Wife and Brother-in-Law, Younger Sister and Brother [DBUD-023]

Extremely Masochistic Nurses' Shaved Pussy Impregnation [HME-003] starring Mayu Kawai

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

Ahh ... so this series have new entry ... I remember I did review the first title in the woman under table section as below

VRTM-050 Sister Of Big Tits That Became The Body Of An Adult, Appeal Cum Gently Seduce Me With Eyes And Chirarizumu

vrtm050pl.jpg

Good to know that the 2nd title have impregnation theme ... and I think it will be as good as the first outing ... can't wait to watch and hopefully can get a reliable download link now ...

Thanks for the share!

Reactions: max2005 and Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
NNPJ-143 In Fact, 20-year-old After Nampa I Think The Annals Adhesion Document Rorimmusume Ranging Yarakashi Nampa About One Year, Contact The "pregnant" Came After Three Months After SEX Cum.Unclear Who The Child Is, Rika-chan Is Safe Birth And Realistic Boyfriend And Deki Marriage.Then, In The Breast Milk Tainted ...

nnpj143pl.jpg

This look interesting as from the cover it seems the girl is impregnated during a creampie session and when they meet again, she is already having a baby bump. From the pictures that I can find and from the cover, I don't think this is real. As the baby bump looks like those fake baby bump that you can purchase online (not sure what they call them) and also the girl don't seems to put on any weight when she is in "due" month and her breasts does not increase in size despite carrying a baby.

nnpj143jp-09.jpg
nnpj143jp-06.jpg

nnpj143jp-05.jpg

But she sure looks cute and really looking forward to this title and hopefully there will be download links ... And also for the producers to put in the effort on the "baby bump"

Reactions: max2005

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

Great to see Yui Hatano with a baby bump again!:D:D I must say she looks really yummy with a baby bump in the titles that she happen to have one which include this as well!! :oops::oops:

rki00411jp-10.jpg

Thanks for the share and if only there is sex scene with baby bump - since you don't mention it, I presume it don't have, as would be interesting how they do it since this guy explode with so much sperm .... lol

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
After Supmop mentioned this new release, I took a look and noticed its title wording promised pregnancy as a foregone conclusion; I have a feeling we will not be seeing signs of impregnation, but the movie is still worth a mention:

Beautiful Girls Get Gang r***ing And Creampied By Orcs Until They Get Pregnant [24ID-017]

24ID-017.jpg

(Just a cotton-pickin' moment. Those guys up there are supposed to be orcs? I thought these were orcs: )

Orcs.jpg

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

(Those guys look more like Rory Calhoun, from MOTEL HELL.)

rory calhoun motel hell.jpg

Anyway... if these orcs actually succeeded in getting these women pregnant, and should the female offspring follow in the footsteps of their mommies, I foresee some new additions to our "Mixed Blooded JAV Actress" thread.

Last edited: