mixed blooded JAV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

steelweb07

Mar 28, 2012
Hi, I'm posting this thread to collect some mixed blooded JAV actresses. It is because i'm so stun with their beauty. JAV actresses like RIO (Tina Yuzuki), Shelby Wakatsuki and Takizawa Laura (Laura Takizawa) / Mizusaki roller. If someone know this type of actresses, please kindly post it here!

RIO (Tina Yuzuki)
tina_yuzuki_cute1.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Shelby Wakatsuki
shelby10.jpg

Takizawa Laura (Laura Takizawa) / Mizusaki roller
118abs212ps.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Jessica Kizaki,
[Fuyutsuki Kaede?]- She looks mixed, anyone have a clue? She kinda looks like Jessica too.

ティア ( AKA Tear, Tia,)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
RIO(Tina Yuzuki)- Portuguese/Japanese
Shellby Wakatsuki- Portugese/Japanese
Rola/Laura Takizawa- Russian/Japanese

Maria Ozawa- Canadian/Japanese
0M8GuZl.jpg

Meisa Hanai- Bulgarian or Hungarian/Japanese
meisa_hanai.jpg

Saori Hara- German/Japanese
666939-saori_hara_large.png

Anri Okita- British/Japanese
Anri_Okita.jpg

Alice Ozawa- Swedish/Japanese
who-is-alice-ozawa-is-star-or-no-star-alice-ozawa-celebrity-vote.jpg

Julia(I don't know)
julia.jpg

SARAH- Brazilian/Japanese
420px-Sarah.jpg

Sofia Takigawa- Portugese/Japanese
391px-Sofia_Takigawa.jpg

Yuka Osawa(Elly Akira)- Syria/Japanese
Yūka_Ōsawa_at_AVN_Adult_Entertainment_Expo_2008.jpg

Attachments

• 1319547532.jpg
    1319547532.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 367

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
@paparoach408: For most of them it's more or less obvious that they are not 100% Japanese. But Julia? Are you sure? Why do you think so? Did you read something about it? Or just because of her screen name?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wow! That penultimate post was superb. Paparoach408... ain't he the greatest? (Look at all the work Papa has done. And he has been a little quiet lately, so this was a special treat.)

(That was a good question regarding Julia, compliments of Codegeek.)

I was actually in the process of adding my two cents, but the only ones I was going to mention were Saori Hara (so beloved, she has her own "Sticky" thread), and Maria Oh-so-wow.

There is a Japanese actress who once made me do a doublt-take, as she looked so Caucasian; but how can I dig her up from All That JAV?

When I first noticed the "Mixed Blood" reference in this thread's title, my mind first went not to the Caucasian end, but to the "black" side of the equation. As an example, Mana Izumi...

attachment.php

... as she appears above in Black Gal Vs. White Gal- One-on-One Lesbian Fight! Round 3, [DVDES-439].

'Course, in the case of these so-called "black" girls, Kira Kira or otherwise, it doesn't help that most look so phony, with their heavy make-up, fake blond dye and sometimes claws for fingernails. Still, it is interesting that the minds of most of us (including mine) travel toward the lighter shade, when we think of exotic beauty. (Sigh!)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
@CodeGeek, I saw something on Julia but i'm not 100% sure if it's true or not. But i'd really like to know

@Jugulear- I'm around, just sad that the old threads are pretty dead now. and that "Gyaru" stuff is intriguing

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Meisa Hanai- Bulgarian/Japanese
View attachment 74438

I was so hoping that's really her because she looks a lot like Ayase Haruka...turns out it IS Ayase Haruka...can't say I'm not dissapointed:sigh:

I could only find very few images of Meisa Hanai and they're not exactly flattering...so I'd rather not post...

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
what about Aimi Yoshikawa? I would be surprised to hear she is 100% Japanese...

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Came across a title called, Half European School Girl on Crowded Train (SDMT-307)

attachment.php

From cover of SOE-452

Assuming the claim is truthful, the star, Ayase Meru, has not been mentioned yet on this thread; I thought I would spit it out.

EDIT:
R18's description for SDMT-307 specifies she is "Half-Scandinavian."

SDMT-307.jpg

Attachments

• Meru Ayase SOE-452.jpg
    Meru Ayase SOE-452.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2,317
Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Another one not yet mentioned on this thread:

Ellis Nakayama

attachment.php

I'm only going by the title of BF-091, "Tutor - Three Students and Teacher of Mixed Blood."

Other indications that the claim may be truthful are two of her other movies, where the color of her eyes are stressed: "New Star - Beautiful Young Lady With Light Brown Eyes," MIDD-562 (above photo is its cover), and "Fellatio While Light Brown Eyes Gaze at You," MIDD-574.

Attachments

• Ellis Nakayama.jpg
    Ellis Nakayama.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,268