JAV actresses wearing a Kimono (きもの/着物)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, uk21, for keeping the thread alive. :) Also the pictures seems to get more sexual (means more skin is seen). ;)
Of course the actress are also nice, but I really like the Kimonos. I like them in general, but also the patterns as well as the accessories (like the Obi, the fans, etc.).

Reactions: uk21

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I love the elegant traditional look that the kimono give. I found this video a short while ago of Rei Mizuna drawing symbols. Shes one of my favorite Waifus. So elegant and pure. ;)

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
i love girls on railroad tracks.

i very much like girls with cinder blocks and oil drums.

kimonos are ok.

Hi barba
Sorry for my comment, I really thought you were being sarcastic, My bad!:oops:
So you really do like girls on railroad tracks, well here's a picture just for you of an unknown girl wearing a kimono on a railroad track.(Sorry CodeGeek for this picture not being a Jav girl)

kimono RT.jpg

Thanks, uk21, for keeping the thread alive. :) Also the pictures seems to get more sexual (means more skin is seen). ;)
Of course the actress are also nice, but I really like the Kimonos. I like them in general, but also the patterns as well as the accessories (like the Obi, the fans, etc.).

Hi CodeGeek;)

No problem my friend. I'm glad you like the pictures plus sorry for posting the more sexual ones. Sometimes some the photo sets only have small amount of pictures that don't show any skin, so it's sometimes hard to avoid not posting any, But saying that the girls are tastefully photographed and do look really beautiful I think.
Yes I too love Kimonos as you know and like you I really like the different patterns and accessories that come with them, Just beautiful to look at. Thanks for the link BTW.:cool:

Obi (sash)
Obi (sash) 1.jpg
Obi (sash) 2.jpg
Obi (sash) 3.jpg

Ryko Mitake
ryoko-mitake-1.jpg
ryoko-mitake-3.jpg
ryoko-mitake-4.jpg
ryoko-mitake-5.jpg

Megumi Haruka
allgravure-megumi-haruka-kimono-queen-01.jpg
allgravure-megumi-haruka-kimono-queen-02.jpg
allgravure-megumi-haruka-kimono-queen-06.jpg

Ai Sayama
A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A3.jpg
A5.jpg
A6.jpg
A7.jpg
A8.jpg
A9.jpg
A10.jpg
A11.jpg
A12.jpg

Kaede Matsushima
l_001.jpg
l_006.jpg
l_009.jpg
l_012.jpg
l_018.jpg
l_027.jpg
l_068.jpg
l_070.jpg
l_071.jpg
l_073.jpg
l_075.jpg
l_077.jpg
l_078.jpg
l_081.jpg

Well I would like to finish this post with a few pictures of a girl I always liked long before I fell in love with Saori Hara and that girl is Yukie Kawamura. yes I know she is not a Av actress but a Gravure model, But I thought it would be ok to post just a few pictures. Now CodeGeek if you have any objections me posting a Gravure model on your thread, just say and I will remove them?;)

Yukie Kawamura
photo07.jpg
photo14.jpg
photo15.jpg
uk21

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
uk21, what should I say? Another excellent post of yours. :)
Thanks for all these photos - also the not JAV related ones. ;) I really need bigger displays. :( ;)

Not to mention the handbags, hair decoration (especially the flowes), hand bags, sandals, etc.. :D

It's interesting: While many Western traditional costumes emphasise or bring out the curves of a woman (if she has some, otherwise it maybe doesn't look *that* good) the Kimono hides these. You can see that e.g. on these photos of Ai Sayama you posted. She is a busty one, but on most of the photos you hardly don't notice that. I somehow like that. :) Also it means that I never should try to hit on a woman wearing a Kimono because she really might have no boobs. :p ;)

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
uk21, what should I say? Another excellent post of yours. :)
Thanks for all these photos - also the not JAV related ones. ;) I really need bigger displays. :( ;)

Not to mention the handbags, hair decoration (especially the flowes), hand bags, sandals, etc.. :D

It's interesting: While many Western traditional costumes emphasise or bring out the curves of a woman (if she has some, otherwise it maybe doesn't look *that* good) the Kimono hides these. You can see that e.g. on these photos of Ai Sayama you posted. She is a busty one, but on most of the photos you hardly don't notice that. I somehow like that. :) Also it means that I never should try to hit on a woman wearing a Kimono because she really might have no boobs. :p ;)

Hi CodeGeek
I agree as you pointed out most western traditional costumes do bring out the curves of a woman and this I think also goes for most costumes, dresses for women in general. The Kimono on the other hand hides that fact, she can have small breasts or large breasts, it does not make that much difference really in a Kimono. It just brings out the natural beauty of the woman wearing it.
And yes you should never hit on a woman wearing a Kimono especially if you like large breasts!:eek::D

Well thanks my friend for the kinds words, Also I'm glad you like the non JAV related pictures.

So here are a few more...;)

27973087_2e0ab64a69_b.jpg Obi (sash) 4.jpg Obi (sash) 5.jpg Obi (sash) 6.jpg Obi (sash) 7.jpg

Now a few more of...
Mihiro Taniguchi

l_058.jpg l_061.jpg l_063.jpg l_066.jpg l_068.jpg l_069.jpg l_071.jpg l_072.jpg l_073.jpg l_074.jpg l_075.jpg l_076.jpg l_080.jpg l_084.jpg
Ai Haneda
Ai l_001.jpg Ai l_002.jpg Ai l_003.jpg Ai l_004.jpg Ai l_005.jpg Ai l_006.jpg Ai l_007.jpg Ai l_008.jpg Ai l_009.jpg Ai l_010.jpg Ai l_011.jpg Ai l_014.jpg Ai l_017.jpg Ai l_018.jpg Ai l_019.jpg Ai l_020.jpg Ai l_021.jpg
uk21

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks again, uk21. :) Some very nice pics.

BTW: I was wondering as only a very v-e-r-y few people are posting here (I guess you can count them on one hand). :( So I had a look at the stats of this thread shown in the "JAV Discussion" section. Maybe there aren't many posts or authors here, but the thread has a huge amount of views. Almost 2,000! :D

Reactions: rweimar and uk21

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
Hi barba
Sorry for my comment, I really thought you were being sarcastic, My bad!:oops:
So you really do like girls on railroad tracks, well here's a picture just for you of an unknown girl wearing a kimono on a railroad track...
uk21

back in the 90s, with dial-up internet and a pentium286, about the only thing i could download were pictures. while i like asian girls for their own sake, i found that the pleasure i derived from their pictures, when coupled with various objects, was far greater than the sum of the parts. and thus my rather limp hard drive was full of girls with pay phones, pool tables, oil drums, bicycles, machine guns, hula hoops, electric fans, musical instruments, concrete animals, fire hydrants, jukeboxes, teddy bears... you get the idea. most of these are lost due to my inability to master the art of data transfer, such as it was at the time. ("you mean you don't have an iomega zip drive? how can you live without an iomega zip drive? it's the solution to everything... the wave of the future. we can install one for $549 plus parts and labor...") nevertheless, i still have a hankering for such things. [and that girl in the kimono on the rr tracks is just BEAUTIFUL!] i am somewhat amused by codegeek's focus on the accoutrements of the kimonos. that's rather how my attention flows, although it meanders onward to the background tunnels and the pumps and the fronds. and that fish. i haven't made up my mind about that fish.

Reactions: uk21 and CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
When I went online using a dial-up connection for the first time I also had a Intel Pentium (also not sure what you mean by pentium286 - a Pentium, which is a 586, or a 80286?). Man, everything was so slow back then. And, of course, I and my friends all had a Iomega ZIP drive. 100 MB of space - awesome back then. But then the CD burners came with their CD-RWs and so on with 650 MB of space... "Iomega ZIP what"? Time-over for the ZIP drive.

But back to the subject... ;)

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Thanks again, uk21. :) Some very nice pics.

BTW: I was wondering as only a very v-e-r-y few people are posting here (I guess you can count them on one hand). :( So I had a look at the stats of this thread shown in the "JAV Discussion" section. Maybe there aren't many posts or authors here, but the thread has a huge amount of views. Almost 2,000! :D

Hi CodeGeek
Thanks My friend,;) Plus It's good to know some members are at least looking at this thread and appreciating these beautiful girls in those beautiful kimonos even if they don't like pressing that like button? It feels like I'm posting on my Saori Hara thread all over again because of this. Hey I'm not complaining though, I love posting the pictures and if anybody enjoys looking at them, that's good enough for me!:)

back in the 90s, with dial-up internet and a pentium286, about the only thing i could download were pictures. while i like asian girls for their own sake, i found that the pleasure i derived from their pictures, when coupled with various objects, was far greater than the sum of the parts. and thus my rather limp hard drive was full of girls with pay phones, pool tables, oil drums, bicycles, machine guns, hula hoops, electric fans, musical instruments, concrete animals, fire hydrants, jukeboxes, teddy bears... you get the idea. most of these are lost due to my inability to master the art of data transfer, such as it was at the time. ("you mean you don't have an iomega zip drive? how can you live without an iomega zip drive? it's the solution to everything... the wave of the future. we can install one for $549 plus parts and labor...") nevertheless, i still have a hankering for such things. [and that girl in the kimono on the rr tracks is just BEAUTIFUL!] i am somewhat amused by codegeek's focus on the accoutrements of the kimonos. that's rather how my attention flows, although it meanders onward to the background tunnels and the pumps and the fronds. and that fish. i haven't made up my mind about that fish.

Hi barba
I don't know you and CodeGeek were so lucky going on the internet with your super fast Intel Pentium pc's back in the 90s. Back then I was messing around with the Commodore Amiga and Commodore 64, Now that was a real computer! But seriously when I eventually got on the internet with my Pentium pc back in the late 90's, I too used to download as many pictures of beautiful Asian girls as I could and store them on 3.5-inch floppy disks It was like being in a sweet shop for the first time.

Plus I do understand what you are saying that the pictures are far greater than the sum of their parts. In essence what you are saying is you like looking beyond the beautiful girl in the picture, you like looking at the small details in there, the pay phones, pool tables, oil drums etc. It's just like looking at a painting in a art gallery. I feel the same too. I like looking into a picture and not at it. Like I read somewhere, In photographic art, it's never about the subject, It's always about the underlying compositional structure, that makes a great photograph.

Anyway I'm glad you liked the girl wearing a kimono on a railroad track, I've got another one for you which I will post down below...:D

But back to the subject... ;)

And as CodeGeek said back to the subject...

Now I know this thread is entitled JAV actresses wearing a Kimono, So maybe the following photoset is little off that subject as the pictures are of a Korean girl wearing a Kimono and not a Japanese girl. But the pictures are beautifully photographed and So I thought you would like a look. Now CodeGeek, if you don't like these posted on your thread, I will of course remove them?
Min Seo Hee(Korean model)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

Risa Yoshiki(Japanese model)
Risa Yoshiki-cat and kimono.jpg
uk21

Reactions: CodeGeek

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Han Seo Yeong(Korean model)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
Natsuko Tatsumi(Gravure model)
0075.jpg 0076.jpg 0077.jpg 0078.jpg 0079.jpg 0086.jpg
Mika Kayama
km009_mika002.jpg km009_mika004.jpg km009_mika005.jpg c_km009_mika007.jpg km009_mika008.jpg km009_mika009.jpg km009_mika010.jpg km009_mika012.jpg km009_mika019.jpg km009_mika020.jpg
km009_mika036.jpg
km009_mika064.jpg km009_mika066.jpg km009_mika067.jpg km009_mika068.jpg km009_mika071.jpg km009_mika075.jpg
km009_mika100.jpg
uk21

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the picture again, uk21. :)
And it's a nice idea to use the [SPOILER] tag. ;)

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
thanks for the railroad and kimono pics. i fear that my offerings are not up to the resolution standard of this thread. but just in case these passed you by, here are a few thumbnails of my railroad and oil drum pics featuring our mutual friend, yukie kawamura. as i don't wish to hijack the thread, they are followed by the lovely azusa hibino in kimono.

two jav careers that never were.:(

yukie kawamura:

1rr yukie.jpg 2rr yukie.jpg

3rr yukie.jpg 4od yukie.jpg
----
----
azusa hibino:

1azusa.png
2azusa.png
3azusa.png
4azusa.png
5azusa.png
6azusa.png

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Thanks for the picture again, uk21. :)
And it's a nice idea to use the [SPOILER] tag. ;)

Hi CodeGeek

Thanks my friend, I'm glad you think the [SPOILER] tag was a good idea.
I might add a few more pictures to my previous posts under the [SPOILER] tag, when I get a bit more time. If that's OK with you of course;)

thanks for the railroad and kimono pics. i fear that my offerings are not up to the resolution standard of this thread. but just in case these passed you by, here are a few thumbnails of my railroad and oil drum pics featuring our mutual friend, yukie kawamura. as i don't wish to hijack the thread, they are followed by the lovely azusa hibino in kimono.

two jav careers that never were.:(

Hi barba
No problem, I'm pleased you enjoyed some of the pictures I posted. Plus thanks for the pictures of the lovely yukie kawamura, she is one of my favorite girls. So I know those pictures very well.

And yes your right a jav career that never were, But I'm glad really she never did go in that direction in her career. Just like I'm glad Miss Saori Hara is not doing the JAV game any more even if sometimes I wish she did a few more, I know it's for the best.;)

Well thanks barba.

So let's get back on topic, Beautiful girls in kimonos......
Azusa Hibino
1118full-azusa-hibino.jpg
Yukie Kawamura
062.jpg

Song Jina(Korean model)
IMG_8452.jpg
Song-Jina-Kimono-14.jpg
Song-Jina-Kimono-11.jpg
Song-Jina-Kimono-13.jpg
Song-Jina-Kimono-18.jpg
Song-Jina-Kimono-21.jpg

Sakura Sato(Gravure model)
sakura_sato-kimono-gi-01.jpg
sakura_sato-kimono-gi-02.jpg
sakura_sato-kimono-gi-03.jpg
sakura_sato-kimono-gi-07.jpg
sakura_sato-kimono-gi-09.jpg

Anri okita
l_002.jpg
l_003.jpg
l_007.jpg
l_010.jpg
l_016.jpg
l_067.jpg
l_068.jpg
l_071.jpg
l_074.jpg
l_075.jpg
l_078.jpg

Saori Hara AKA Miyavi Matsunoi(Yes I couldn't help myself, Sorry!):cinta:
10499293_1438695496416216_1335023691_n.jpg
055.jpg
058.jpg
uk21

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Ah, Anri Okita. I like that woman a lot. Somehow she has a very warm aura. :) And a nice body and face, of course. ;)
See her in a Kimono... She looks cuter than normal in it. :) Also she has more the vibe of a lady than of a girl (hope you know what I mean). She is not that weak and shy one, but looks more like a woman who defends her family (such woman normally have a short knife somewhere hidden in her Kimono/Obi, right? ;) ).

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Ah, Anri Okita. I like that woman a lot. Somehow she has a very warm aura. :) And a nice body and face, of course. ;)
See her in a Kimono... She looks cuter than normal in it. :) Also she has more the vibe of a lady than of a girl (hope you know what I mean). She is not that weak and shy one, but looks more like a woman who defends her family (such woman normally have a short knife somewhere hidden in her Kimono/Obi, right? ;) ).

Hi CodeGeek
Yes I agree Anri Okita does have a very warm aura about her, I've seen a few interviews of her and she comes across like a very nice person, So warm and calm. Plus the fact she said the av actress she admires the most is none other than Miss Saori hara. Now I like her just for saying that!:) And your most likely right she probably does have a short knife or maybe a Kodachi hidden in her Kimono.:eek:

Now as you probably know, she was born in Birmingham in the UK a place I know very well, Even though she speaks English fluently, I can tell you, She does not have a Birmingham accent.:rolleyes:

(Some useless info for you)Did you know her left breast is L cup and her right breast is K cup.;)

Well I know this thread is all about Kimonos, But as you like this girl(lady) I thought you like a look at this portrait of Anri-Okita by photographer Roger Kisby( you may have seen it before) But hey press that [SPOILER] button to find out...

pay-anri-okita-983740120.jpg

OK some more Kimonos...

Lee Ga-Na(Korean model)
D7Z_4694.jpg
D7Z_4702.jpg
D7Z_4710.jpg
D7Z_4711.jpg
D7Z_4757.jpg
D7Z_4776.jpg
D7Z_4791.jpg

Hana Haruna
l_028.jpg
l_029.jpg
l_031.jpg
l_032.jpg
l_035.jpg
l_037.jpg
l_038.jpg
l_040.jpg
l_043.jpg
l_044.jpg
l_046.jpg
l_047.jpg
l_062.jpg

l_063.jpg
l_066.jpg
uk21

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hi CodeGeek
Yes I agree Anri Okita does have a very warm aura about her, I've seen a few interviews of her and she comes across like a very nice person, So warm and calm. Plus the fact she said the av actress she admires the most is none other than Miss Saori hara. Now I like her just for saying that!:) And your most likely right she probably does have a short knife or maybe a Kodachi hidden in her Kimono.:eek:
Totally agree. :) And about that knife: It was hard to find some pictures which show what I mean. But I found them:

she-cat gambler 3.jpg
Taken from here: Coffee coffee and more coffee: Wandering Ginza Butterfly

Lady-Snowblood.jpg
Taken from here: 20 Great Japanese Cult Films That Are Worth Watching - 6. Lady Snowblood

Hi CodeGeek
Now as you probably know, she was born in Birmingham in the UK a place I know very well, Even though she speaks English fluently, I can tell you, She does not have a Birmingham accent.:rolleyes:
I knew that she speaks English fluently, but I didn't know that she was born there. :eek:

Hi CodeGeek
(Some useless info for you)Did you know her left breast is L cup and her right breast is K cup.;)
That's an info I didn't want to know. :( But at least in her movies I never noticed that.

Hi CodeGeek
Well I know this thread is all about Kimonos, But as you like this girl(lady) I thought you like a look at this portrait of Anri-Okita by photographer Roger Kisby( you may have seen it before) But hey press that [SPOILER] button to find out...

No, I didn't know the picture. Thanks for posting. :)

Also thanks for the Lee Ga-Na as well as the Hana Haruna pictures. :)
I watched some of Hana's movies. She really has some nice boobs and a nice body. But her roles or/and her acting (I don't know which is to blame)... Seeing her in that Kimono somehow really changes her aura. Wearing a Kimono can really change the impression a lot. :)

I also heard that people who had the chance to wear a Kimono often say that wearing it also changed themselves, too. One point seems that it straightens your back.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, here are some Kimono photos of Anri Okita. :) These photos are from Twitter, also I'm not sure if it was really her account.
I tried to find the highest resolution for each of them, but sometimes only lowres versions were available. :(
Isn't she the real deal? ;)

Anri_Okita_1.jpg

Anri_Okita_2.jpg

Anri_Okita_3.jpg

Anri_Okita_4.jpg

Anri_Okita_5.jpg

Anri_Okita_6.jpg

Anri_Okita_7.jpg

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi CodeGeek
Great pictures of Anri Okita,:) Sorry for my lack of posts on this thread.:oops:
So let's get some more beautiful pictures of beautiful girls in Kimonos posted......

Choi Byeol YI(Choi Byul I, Choi Byeol Yee)(Korean model)
Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-01.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-02.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-03.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-05.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-06.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-07.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-10.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-11.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-14.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-15.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-17.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-20.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-18.jpg Choi-Byul-I-Pink-and-White-Kimono-19.jpg

Aya Kiguchi(Gravure model)
aya_kiguchi-blue-kimono-gi-01.jpg
aya_kiguchi-blue-kimono-gi-02.jpg aya_kiguchi-blue-kimono-gi-03.jpg aya_kiguchi-blue-kimono-gi-04.jpg aya_kiguchi-blue-kimono-gi-15.jpg

Jessica Kizaki
l_001.jpg l_004.jpg
l_006.jpg l_007.jpg l_008.jpg l_009.jpg l_010.jpg l_013.jpg l_016.jpg l_017.jpg l_018.jpg l_019.jpg l_020.jpg l_027.jpg
l_028.jpg
l_029.jpg
l_031.jpg
uk21

Reactions: Pusa and clemenceko