Maybe someone can help me clear this up.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I came upon Mai Yuzuki's/Mai Takizawa's twitter where she mentioned that she created a new instagram because her old one was "misused" - according to the tranlsator program that I used. This was yesterday (October 31). Also yesterday on her instagram she posted a picture that looks like a cut-out from a JAV cover with the hashtag iLoveSex!

279943297_540185154296186_4954929937927484149_n.jpg

I went through her films to see if this is an old cover because she has also posted some on her instagram, but I couldn't find this one, plus she also looks older on it (and not exactly like her self - well, her old self, anyway, but could be just photoshop). So my question is: is she about to make a comeback? Is this just an old cover that I never saw because she has worked under a third name that I don't know? It'd be great if someone who is proficient in Japanese could translate what's written on the photo, maybe that will clear it up or give us a clue.

Thanks in advance.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't see that photo anywhere, but I still think you are right! Just checked the first minutes of the first scene and I think you nailed it! Thank you, zonan!

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
Would
I came upon Mai Yuzuki's/Mai Takizawa's twitter where she mentioned that she created a new instagram because her old one was "misused" - according to the tranlsator program that I used. This was yesterday (October 31). Also yesterday on her instagram she posted a picture that looks like a cut-out from a JAV cover with the hashtag iLoveSex!

279943297_540185154296186_4954929937927484149_n.jpg

I went through her films to see if this is an old cover because she has also posted some on her instagram, but I couldn't find this one, plus she also looks older on it (and not exactly like her self - well, her old self, anyway, but could be just photoshop). So my question is: is she about to make a comeback? Is this just an old cover that I never saw because she has worked under a third name that I don't know? It'd be great if someone who is proficient in Japanese could translate what's written on the photo, maybe that will clear it up or give us a clue.

Thanks in advance.
love to see Mai make a comeback...sooo hot

Reactions: kharo88