Maybe someone can help me clear this up.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I came upon Mai Yuzuki's/Mai Takizawa's twitter where she mentioned that she created a new instagram because her old one was "misused" - according to the tranlsator program that I used. This was yesterday (October 31). Also yesterday on her instagram she posted a picture that looks like a cut-out from a JAV cover with the hashtag iLoveSex!

279943297_540185154296186_4954929937927484149_n.jpg

I went through her films to see if this is an old cover because she has also posted some on her instagram, but I couldn't find this one, plus she also looks older on it (and not exactly like her self - well, her old self, anyway, but could be just photoshop). So my question is: is she about to make a comeback? Is this just an old cover that I never saw because she has worked under a third name that I don't know? It'd be great if someone who is proficient in Japanese could translate what's written on the photo, maybe that will clear it up or give us a clue.

Thanks in advance.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't see that photo anywhere, but I still think you are right! Just checked the first minutes of the first scene and I think you nailed it! Thank you, zonan!

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
Would
I came upon Mai Yuzuki's/Mai Takizawa's twitter where she mentioned that she created a new instagram because her old one was "misused" - according to the tranlsator program that I used. This was yesterday (October 31). Also yesterday on her instagram she posted a picture that looks like a cut-out from a JAV cover with the hashtag iLoveSex!

279943297_540185154296186_4954929937927484149_n.jpg

I went through her films to see if this is an old cover because she has also posted some on her instagram, but I couldn't find this one, plus she also looks older on it (and not exactly like her self - well, her old self, anyway, but could be just photoshop). So my question is: is she about to make a comeback? Is this just an old cover that I never saw because she has worked under a third name that I don't know? It'd be great if someone who is proficient in Japanese could translate what's written on the photo, maybe that will clear it up or give us a clue.

Thanks in advance.
love to see Mai make a comeback...sooo hot

Reactions: kharo88