Typecasting of Features or Talents

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yu Shinoda has a great ass. One of the greatest? Maybe...arguably? Not really? I believe hers is very subjective. It is definitely NOT a plump or bouncy ass but it has a cute firm shape and her real strength when it comes to the sexiness of it, I'm sure you'll agree, is how she arches her back! For me that's what made her form rather hypnotic.

BUT...or...butt...that is also her weakness in terms of how they market her, because it seems that's all they use to market her. She's cute! She has one of those smiles that doesn't require straight teeth to be pleasant and somewhat sexy. And she has a great set of mid-sized natural breasts. She's just sexy when you put it all together. Yet, it's the ass that has been made her selling point because of her arched back poses and positions, in my opinion. Just look at a bunch of her solo title covers. Sometimes I get excited when I see a cover of her arched back ass but think, wait, I have that already. No, I don't. Do I? OMG DO I????

miae00227ps.jpg cjod00138ps.jpg cjod00124ps.jpg mmtk00001ps.jpg wanz00636ps.jpg 172xrw00301ps.jpg h_618mks00002ps.jpg h_618mkz00008ps.jpg h_1072tsx00013ps.jpg 2014_36doks00311ps.jpg

Who else seems to be typecast on covers for their features or talents?