6GB Sessions...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Ichika Kuroki

CEN-026
GIGR-009
VDD-065
KAWD-166
HBAD-180
IPTD-465

attachment.php

6GB Sessions. That refers to the number of GBs I used to download a night when I would hunt for titles. This is one such run back in the day.

Ichika Kuroki quickly became a favorite when I first saw her. She has such a pretty face and a great woman's body. Breasts aren't huge...has a cute waist and great legs...pretty ass. She's not a "POW!" in terms of how she looks, but she has a playful lovely sexy way about her that was an instant attraction. Originally, because of the cover on IPTD-634 I thought she had a larger ass than she really does, but it-is-nice. And she shakes just right in all the right places.

She looks the same in almost every title, which is good as she hadn't really tried to change her look. Hopefully she will never get any work done. She's so beautiful. And in a lot of her titles she genuinely looks like she's having fun. What a smile she can put on. Sexy as all get out. And (has this happened to you) she looks a bit like someone I know which is TORTURE if you've ever experienced that.

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Isn't there a saying "A gentleman enjoys and never tells" or something like that... :...:
The only thing I get from this post is that you're a fan of Ichika Kuroki. Would have been nice if you would have written something about her to promote her. That I really would have appreciate. :spotlight:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Isn't there a saying "A gentleman enjoys and never tells" or something like that... :...:
The only thing I get from this post is that you're a fan of Ichika Kuroki. Would have been nice if you would have written something about her to promote her. That I really would have appreciate. :spotlight:

CodeGeek! The post was not meant for anything along those lines, my friend. :sweaty:

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
I thought this would be complaining about blu-ray rips or the poor compression of most JAV releases

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I thought this would be complaining about blu-ray rips or the poor compression of most JAV releases

That is a constant, unfortunately. The way things are, not the complaint. But beggars can't be choosers...