1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Cover photoshopping which went wrong

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by CodeGeek, Oct 4, 2015.

1. kharo88

kharo88 Akiba Citizen

Exactly! :D (I can't tell you because I didn't watch those films, just came across her randomly and wanted to check out her filmography.)

Supmop likes this.
  2. Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski Well-Known Member

Just stumbled upon this cover on Javlibrary.com and my initial thought was "Wait...is that...this isn't...is this supposed to be...!?"

[​IMG]

Turns out it really is supposed to be Marie Konishi. Photoshop has not treated her kindly. Btw. I'm almost more surprised that she's still active, I never really hear or see much from her anymore.

shawn720s and Casshern2 like this.
  3. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

SO SORRY to resurrect this two year old thread, but, I just had to share this. There have been some examples of this on this thread already, where a cover is photoshopped to either hide something or flat out deceive unsuspecting viewers. This one got me. I guess I'm not that familiar with the Gravure actress so I wouldn't have remembered what she really looks like, but, I got bamboozled on this one. Click the spoiler to see her in all her glory.

5578grd00093pl.

5578grd00093pl_.

vlcsnap-2019-01-12-13h30m13s178.
    vlcsnap-2019-01-12-13h30m13s178_.

ding73ding and kharo88 like this.
  4. kharo88

kharo88 Akiba Citizen

So Rinne Touka is a powerhouse, pumping out new titles left and right, with one of the upcoming ones being HBAD-463. If that title hadn't been listed under her name though I would have never clicked on it because she is literally unrecognisable. I don't know what they were thinking.

[​IMG]

Just in the very unlikely case that someone hasn't seen her, here's a cover which does her justice:

[​IMG]

See the difference?

5. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

With all the JAV that comes out I have to pick the best one to invest in, sometimes covers really attract me to a model just to be disappointed by the trailer or the movie when it comes out. I know 99% of all covers are touched up but some really funny. Dont know why but anything that emphasis a Jav models butt is always weird. I love Asian women, but most do not have asses, their asses are usually flat and square. I love how they always wear dresses. I ve seen alot of Chisato Shoda vids, and her body looks weird in this photo.

[​IMG]

shawn720s and Casshern2 like this.
  6. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Yup. Butt and boobs pumped up a bit much in this one, especially weird if you know and follow her. For those unsuspecting that grab it, might be disappointed.

7. BDrake

BDrake Akiba Citizen

Notice something wrong?
    hnd893-pl.

shawn720s likes this.