Cover photoshopping which went wrong

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Just stumbled upon this cover on Javlibrary.com and my initial thought was "Wait...is that...this isn't...is this supposed to be...!?"

s6vG8VU.jpg

Turns out it really is supposed to be Marie Konishi. Photoshop has not treated her kindly. Btw. I'm almost more surprised that she's still active, I never really hear or see much from her anymore.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
SO SORRY to resurrect this two year old thread, but, I just had to share this. There have been some examples of this on this thread already, where a cover is photoshopped to either hide something or flat out deceive unsuspecting viewers. This one got me. I guess I'm not that familiar with the Gravure actress so I wouldn't have remembered what she really looks like, but, I got bamboozled on this one. Click the spoiler to see her in all her glory.

5578grd00093pl.jpg

5578grd00093pl_.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-01-12-13h30m13s178.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-01-12-13h30m13s178_.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
So Rinne Touka is a powerhouse, pumping out new titles left and right, with one of the upcoming ones being HBAD-463. If that title hadn't been listed under her name though I would have never clicked on it because she is literally unrecognisable. I don't know what they were thinking.

1hbad463pl.jpg

Just in the very unlikely case that someone hasn't seen her, here's a cover which does her justice:

ebod666pl.jpg

See the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: ding73ding

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
With all the JAV that comes out I have to pick the best one to invest in, sometimes covers really attract me to a model just to be disappointed by the trailer or the movie when it comes out. I know 99% of all covers are touched up but some really funny. Dont know why but anything that emphasis a Jav models butt is always weird. I love Asian women, but most do not have asses, their asses are usually flat and square. I love how they always wear dresses. I ve seen alot of Chisato Shoda vids, and her body looks weird in this photo.

bkd00236pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
With all the JAV that comes out I have to pick the best one to invest in, sometimes covers really attract me to a model just to be disappointed by the trailer or the movie when it comes out. I know 99% of all covers are touched up but some really funny. Dont know why but anything that emphasis a Jav models butt is always weird. I love Asian women, but most do not have asses, their asses are usually flat and square. I love how they always wear dresses. I ve seen alot of Chisato Shoda vids, and her body looks weird in this photo.

bkd00236pl.jpg
Yup. Butt and boobs pumped up a bit much in this one, especially weird if you know and follow her. For those unsuspecting that grab it, might be disappointed.

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
Literally anything by Prestige/MGS.

I've looked through thousands of their titles for stuff that fits my very specific kink, and I'm just glad they only photoshop the girls, not the backgrounds. They're so enhanced, it's not a remotely reliable way to tell who is in the video.

Mostly it works out because they rarely attach the girls' normal names to the works, but here are some from known actresses.

Otsuka Hibiki
h_1540sdgn00020pl.jpg

Koume Ena
pb_e_390jnt-024.jpg

Aimi Rika
pb_e_390jnt-004.jpg

Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
people who work at Prestige really good at their jobs