Jav Translation Request Part Two

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wesser234

Oct 22, 2016
So, I'm rather new to this, and I'm looking to get into it. Can someone explain some things to me? When we pay for the translation does it also come with the movie? I'm looking to buy a few of the DVDES (Not sure what it means, but it seems to be the types I'm into), and I'm not sure where my money needs to go to get them, lol.

Reactions: Motiman

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
So, I'm rather new to this, and I'm looking to get into it. Can someone explain some things to me? When we pay for the translation does it also come with the movie? I'm looking to buy a few of the DVDES (Not sure what it means, but it seems to be the types I'm into), and I'm not sure where my money needs to go to get them, lol.

Hi wesser234,

Generally speaking, once the movie has been translated and the subtitle created, they are sent as part of a zip file which will include a MEGAsync link to the movie as well.

That may vary a bit from translator but most done here are done by EroJapanese. They have an excellent track record and their workmanship is better than any other I've seen, both in terms of accuracy and English acuity. (My opinion. Your mileage may vary.) :)

While I'm not 100% sure, I believe that "DVDES", like DVDMS, are lines produced by the Studio Deeps. They tend to focus on particular genres and themes. A quick search found the following to be categories common to the DVDES line: MILF, Big Tits, Variety,Featured Actress, Shotacon, Bondage, Hi-Def.

I'm not sure that answers all of your questions but it's a start. There are MANY members here that are FAR more knowledgeable about this than I am and maybe one or more will chime in to correct my very incomplete knowledge on this.

Good luck!

X-Man

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Thank you so much for enquiring about donating towards our projects. The list of movies we have had made are here. As you can see there are five DEEPS titles which may interest you.

The subs are all on sale for their original price and i would be happy to send them to you along with links for any movies you may need. Payment can be made easily using a certain well known international money sending website (you know the one), and your purchases will be sent right out to you.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I nominate the following:

Maki Hojo in BKD-072
View attachment 802801

Marina Matsumoto in SPRD-648
View attachment 802802

Maki Tomada in JUX-940
View attachment 802809

--------------------------------------------
Hi Motiman,

Since recommendations for movies to b e translated continue to come in, I thought I'd add a couple more.
1. TYOD-267 - Ema Kisaki – Lewd Apartment Building Wife – Wife Subjected to Anal Devt.
tyod267pl.jpg

This is the movie that opened my eyes to Ema Kisaki. As I've come to learn, our preferences are very wide and varied so what floats my boat may leave others' high and dry. Although she may not be what many consider to be a classic beauty, in my eyes, her charms are elevated significantly by her acting as she made me believe that a "button" had been pushed inside of her that turned her into a sexual animal whose love for anal was profound and addictive. This is another title that I am so fond of that I've considered having this one done on my own. (But as always, the dollar cost to have it translated slams into the impracticality of the venture. However, as a CrowdFund event, it's in my center lane!)

2. TYOD-288 Dirty Apartment Wife. The Dirty Video Letter From My Wife Who Got Her Pussy Sopping Wet (Yuu Kamakami).
tyod288pl.jpg

Similar in genre, with coerced cuckholding which eventually leads the AV star to accept and even seek out more forced pleasure, this one has one of my all-time favorite (and therefore vintage) actresses as its star. Again, I've considered funding this one alone but the cost.... I think it would be cheaper, though more time consuming, for me to just learn Japanese!

Motiman, I'd appreciate it if these made it to the list to be voted on at least, if not sponsored for translation.

Thank you!

X-Man

Thanks for the recommendations guys! Really interesting! Will definitely keep them in mind for the next selections. If you do go ahead with commissioning them, let us know and i will be willing to help you guys out for sure.

katsukage

Oct 27, 2016
Please make an english subtitle for SNIS-531 "Voyeur Realistic Document!Tomorrow Flower Killala Is Caught By The Handsome Nampa Nurses" ?

noname-jpg.654047

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Please make an english subtitle for SNIS-531 "Voyeur Realistic Document!Tomorrow Flower Killala Is Caught By The Handsome Nampa Nurses" ?

noname-jpg.654047
Why?

You've given no description of the movie, or why the movie would be a good choice. Look at Xavcierw's post above. At least he gave reasons for his choices.

People simply listing movies and hoping for the best is not good enough. You have to try to entice people into joining you, otherwise it is easy to dismiss.

Eddy Kow

Oct 29, 2016
Why?

You've given no description of the movie, or why the movie would be a good choice. Look at Xavcierw's post above. At least he gave reasons for his choices.

People simply listing movies and hoping for the best is not good enough. You have to try to entice people into joining you, otherwise it is easy to dismiss.

Im actually joining in this too (SNIS-531)

Some short summary by watching the plot
This is about they make a guy approach Kirara as a stranger and trick Kirara into sex with hidden camera
At first he come out as a stranger and wanna become friend with Kirara (I guess)
And they met up few times , and get into action
At last Kirara find out and she mad that she had been tricked
(This might be staged act but its good in the plot xD)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Im actually joining in this too (SNIS-531)

Some short summary by watching the plot
This is about they make a guy approach Kirara as a stranger and trick Kirara into sex with hidden camera
At first he come out as a stranger and wanna become friend with Kirara (I guess)
And they met up few times , and get into action
At last Kirara find out and she mad that she had been tricked
(This might be staged act but its good in the plot xD)

I like movies with a good set up and if there is plenty of time to build up to the action so i will check it out. Kirara Asuka is a very pretty actress too and a good performer to boot.

Reactions: katsukage

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Time for something different.

I have already set up the translation for HBAD-264 and done the timings myself. Due to having a blank timings file, i thought i would put it to some use.

So here's my idea. I give you guys the timings and you fill in the blanks. I'm not looking for a translation, just something interesting, shocking or amusing!

It doesn't have to be a lot. Just pick a part of the movie that you like and go for it.

The best program to use is Aegisub. Once you have it, upload the movie (Video, open video) which you can download from the links here.

Post your written masterpiece back for us, and the one who has the most creative, interesting or humorous work wins a copy of the actual translated sub once it's done.

Look forward to seeing what you guys (and gals!) can come up with. :D

Attachments

• HBAD-264.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 477

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
Hi guys.

I want to brush up on using my subtitle software as it's been a while since I subbed. I'm willing to sub a short JAV scene for free (30 mins max) for practice.
Let me know which scene you guys would like and how I can get hold of it.

cafltx

Jan 27, 2008
A big thank you to jaystak for the offer.

I do agree with you that it would be too greedy for any of us to make the request. I think each person who has contributed to the purchase of the subs, should be able to nominate a scene. Then we can vote on them.

A day or two for nominations, then we can run the voting from Thursday through Sunday (multiple voting should be allowed). So by Monday we can give jaystak the info.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
A big thank you to jaystak for the offer.

I do agree with you that it would be too greedy for any of us to make the request. I think each person who has contributed to the purchase of the subs, should be able to nominate a scene. Then we can vote on them.

A day or two for nominations, then we can run the voting from Thursday through Sunday (multiple voting should be allowed). So by Monday we can give jaystak the info.

Well i was really just talking about myself due to having so many movies done which i have selected. You guys have been so fantastic in supporting my choices that wanting jaystak to translate even more of my favourites would just be gluttonous lol. :p

Clearly though, the traffic on this thread is non existent as i'm gobsmacked that no one has come forward with a suggestion. I'm coming back tomorrow and if no one has suggested anything then i'll make one.

I think it should be a stand alone scene and not something which has an overarching plot. Just my opinion but partially translating a story driven movie wouldn't make much sense.

Reactions: xavcierw

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Moti, if was asked to suggest a full movie it would be easy. To suggest just a scene, an no longer than 30 mins., is difficult. I will/would need some time to consider...

wildfire1

May 23, 2015
Hi jaystak, really nice of you to make this offer. I would like to nominate the last scene in SDMT-223. But it is not to be, it is an older movie. And even though there are a lot of site it can be viewed on, I know of no place to get it from. which is a shame because it is a good scene.:(

So I nominate the first scene from PPPD-384 but it is 37 mins. I know this is to long:( but here is some info any way.
63695.jpg

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlii3s24 Here are the active links from the javlibrary.com

http://rapidgator.net/file/48b00cb53ade3a8a5d06995e1e161123/PPPD-384.avi.html
http://uploaded.net/file/q24ohaov/PPPD-384.rar
http://depfile.com/vjfNqDoMzd
http://www.wowuploads.com/folder/c5aL0fg7d-f7788
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6d9g9vunkirt/PPPD-384.avi

Thank you for your offer and for your consideration of my nomination.:)

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Well i was really just talking about myself due to having so many movies done which i have selected. You guys have been so fantastic in supporting my choices that wanting jaystak to translate even more of my favourites would just be gluttonous lol. :p

Clearly though, the traffic on this thread is non existent as i'm gobsmacked that no one has come forward with a suggestion. I'm coming back tomorrow and if no one has suggested anything then i'll make one.

I think it should be a stand alone scene and not something which has an overarching plot. Just my opinion but partially translating a story driven movie wouldn't make much sense.

Well, I'll be selfish for once. ;-)

Although I know that there are several with this theme, the 1st scene here is one of my favorites and while it is a part of an overall storyline, it is more of a standalone scene than the others.

I am enamored with this one because of the complete (and now to my jaded eye, FAST) transition by Yu Kamakawi from resistant Chaste Wife to completely out-of-control, orgasmic slutwife! LOL!

The movie, TYOD-257 Chaste Wife Yu Kawakami Was Derailed Go To Boss Of Horny Park Wife Husband, is found here (http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliijkre).

The cover:
tyod257pl.jpg

A couple of screen caps:
tyod00257-6.jpg
tyod00257-8.jpg
tyod00257-7.jpg

You know the general storyline: A Chaste Wife falls under the clutches of the predatory boss of her husband. In this case, Yu has a hidden secret (I can only assume without the dialog being known) and the boss is able to see through her facade and finds her hidden hot button: she is a nymphomaniac submissive needing only the firm hand and coercive words of a virile, Dominant manly man to unleash all of her suppressed erotic urges. In the first scene, Yu loses control of herself even as she tries to exert some self control. The back and forth between the dual sides of her is what I liked the most, even after having seen about 4 or so of this particular theme.

I hope that jaystak's offer still stands. Please let me know if an added incentive might turn the tide in my favor! :-D LOL!

Standing by for a word...

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
My apologies, jaystak. I just reread your offer and see that you'd set a max time of 30 mins. This particular scene, if translation started at 5:30 would still run about 34 mins. Granted, a lot of that is merely moans and groans and shrieks of orgasmic bliss. ;-)

If you were to disregard this suggestion, I'd understand. If it would help nudge thinks in my favor, I can provide you with the movie if you'd like, or it can be downloaded from a couple of sites, including JavLibrary (via torrent). ;-)

Cheers!

X-Man

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
Hi jaystak, really nice of you to make this offer. I would like to nominate the last scene in SDMT-223. But it is not to be, it is an older movie. And even though there are a lot of site it can be viewed on, I know of no place to get it from. which is a shame because it is a good scene.:(

So I nominate the first scene from PPPD-384 but it is 37 mins. I know this is to long:( but here is some info any way.
63695.jpg

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlii3s24 Here are the active links from the javlibrary.com

http://rapidgator.net/file/48b00cb53ade3a8a5d06995e1e161123/PPPD-384.avi.html
http://uploaded.net/file/q24ohaov/PPPD-384.rar
http://depfile.com/vjfNqDoMzd
http://www.wowuploads.com/folder/c5aL0fg7d-f7788
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6d9g9vunkirt/PPPD-384.avi

Thank you for your offer and for your consideration of my nomination.:)

Started on the 1st scene of this.