Jav Translation Request Part 3

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• Total voters

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The project for SNIS-764 is now up and running. I apologise for being a away for a few days so i couldn't post sooner but i hope that you guys were notified by the latest Erojapanese newsletter and saw the movie there.

snis00764pl-jpg.938258

I have invited all those that voted for the movie to a private conversation to pass on further details, plus of course, where to donate. The price is $11 USD, and due to a busy schedule for Ero, the sub will be delivered on the 16th April. If you are interested, place a vote in the poll or post a message below and i will pass on the details to you.

Thank you to all that voted and hope that your interest remains still. Please let me know if you do go and donate so that i can credit your names on the final sub (tell me if you don't want that).

The poll remains open to decide on the second movie to be translated. So far, DVDES-920 is leading the way but things could change so make sure to get your vote in.

I also want to give a big thanks to all that donated towards IPZ-619. Thanks to your generosity, we were able to raise over $80 to pay for the translation, which should go towards helping raise funds for future projects too!

Thanks as always to our translator too! Make sure to visit Erojapanese and place an order for your own movie selection, and don't forget to let us know if you're going for the crowdfunding option.

The sub itself was fantastic! Though the premise of the movie still remains a mystery (i think the director just thought 'fuck it' and had her suck off a bunch of random dudes), the performance of Alice and her obvious enthusiasm to all the cock and sperm was great to watch. She really went to town on those guys and her joy in playing round and collecting all the jizz was so much fun. The older couple and her were hilarious, especially the scene where she sucks off the husband as the wife cheers them on in the background, and it would not have been the same without the translation.

ipz00619pl.jpg

vlcsnap-2017-03-20-07h46m07s178.jpg vlcsnap-2017-03-20-07h47m01s407.jpg vlcsnap-2017-03-20-07h48m11s359.jpg vlcsnap-2017-03-20-07h48m38s093.jpg

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Reactions: xavcierw

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Just less than 3 weeks to go until SNIS-764 comes out, and only a few days for DV-903 too!

SDDL-141's plot is just so fucking interesting and the dialogues so damn hot , even with understanding 10% of it . A subtitle request on this one just had to be done ^^
http://openload.co/embed/3R7z_BRCnJQ/

1sddl141pl.jpg

Some good old school stuff there. Back when SOD was really coming out with some of there more imaginative stuff.

Reactions: kend

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Folks, I've been MIA for several days but it couldn't be helped. Some time tomorrow (Tuesday here in the US), I'll make the LONG overdue post asking for your support of a Crowdfunding effort that EroJapanese is working on for me.

Motiman, have I already contributed to this one (SNIS-764)? I know that I have for the previous one (DV-903) but I'm unsure about this latest one.

Thanks!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
SDDL-141's plot is just so fucking interesting and the dialogues so damn hot , even with understanding 10% of it . A subtitle request on this one just had to be done ^^
http://openload.co/embed/3R7z_BRCnJQ/

1sddl141pl.jpg
lpcs1,

That looks interesting. I'm going to check out the video. :)

I'm a bit confused though, (3 very long days in a row will do that to me!) but are you asking that someone take on leading the CrowdFunding effort to have the translations done for this or were you saying that you had ALREADY requested that subs be done for this one?

I watched a part of the video from the link you provided but there wasn't subs included. Did I miss something?

Enjoy!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Folks, I've been MIA for several days but it couldn't be helped. Some time tomorrow (Tuesday here in the US), I'll make the LONG overdue post asking for your support of a Crowdfunding effort that EroJapanese is working on for me.

Motiman, have I already contributed to this one (SNIS-764)? I know that I have for the previous one (DV-903) but I'm unsure about this latest one.

Thanks!

X-Man

Hello Fellow JAV'ers!

More than a week ago I planned to make this post announcing my second CrowdFunding effort. Needless to say a host of unforeseen events have completely occupied my time and I'm forcing myself to do it now rather than getting some sleep and putting it off for ANOTHER day!

I have contracted with EroJapanese to translate and generate English subtitles for JUX-914: How To Dominate a Housewife. It is already posted and available via the their Escape Plan (Erojapanese; http://erojapanese.com/product/jux-914/. Escape Plan: https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/obasan). They are offering it at the Early Bird price of $6 USD and will deliver the sub on 11 April, just a few short days away. At that time, the price will double to $12 USD. You can see the trailer for this movie here. The torrent for the movie is here.

This is titled JUX-914: Super-Masochist Wife Owner's Manual on some of the "regular" sites and stars one of my all-time favorites, Yu Kawakami, "the Eternal Victim" as dubbed by our own Jugulear.
jux914pl.jpg

This is another of Yu's great showings where she aptly demonstrates her awesome oral talents as well as her acting abilities as she earns the title Eternal Victim, again and again.

In the "setup", the husband's friend or coworker (impossible to tell without the dialog being understood) has dinner with Yu and her husband then spends the night with them. The following scene, the 1st action scene, he is seen forcing himself on Yu after a fairly extended dialog in which he seems to be putting her under some kind of emotional pressure to submit. She doesn't submit so he forces himself on her as her struggles become less and less effective and sincere. I'm sure it has SOMETHING to do with how he took charge of her large and very sensitive nipples! His victory over her leaves her humiliated and strangely satisfied. ;)
JUX-914 Scene 1.jpg

In scene 2, Yu is further pushed to abase herself in obedience to this other guy. He makes her display herself, fellate him and ride a dildo attached via suction cup to the dining room table for his - and our! - viewing pleasure! I really enjoyed this scene as it has the first glimpse of her willing submission and the beginning of her acknowledgement of her masochistic tendencies. (I love the transition to that state!)

JUX-914 Scene 2.jpg

Scene 3 shows her contemplating her growing acceptance of what "floats her boat" as she succumbs to the excitement that even the memories of what has been done to her brings.

JUX-914 Scene 3.1.jpg
JUX-914 Scene 3.2.jpg
JUX-914 Scene 3.3.jpg
JUX-914 Scene 3.4.jpg

Scenes 4 and 5 show Yu being pushed farther and farther into the darkness of her until now, hidden nature and embracing it, cumming over and over again in the process! ;)

JUX-914 Scene 4.1.jpg
JUX-914 Scene 4.2.jpg
JUX-914 Scene 4.3.jpg
JUX-914 Scene 4.4.jpg

The scenes are organized so as to show her progressively submitting to him and his erotically kinky demands, eventually showing us how pleased she is to be of service to him and the target of his attentions.
JUX-914 Collage.jpg

I won't risk finding out how many attachments are allowed per post but I hope that what is provided here will pique your interests and encourage many of your to contribute to the CrowdFunding effort as well as download and enjoy the movie. At this lower initial price, it will require several more than we normally get to participate to meet the total price. I am hopeful that we can get at least 10 people to join me on this.

This is only my 2nd time leading a CrowdFunding activity. The 1st time was almost my last. :eek: But we continue to see someone "new" stepping out to have movies translated that appeal more to what is in THEIR center lane than others so I'm doing this again. This movie does has characteristics that make it fall into one of the genres that are popular here, i.e. Married Woman/Cuckold/Mature Woman. The masochistic direction this takes adds a different spice, or flavor than what we see here (in Akiba-Online) most often. I hope that you will find it as exciting as I do and join me in supporting this translation.

If you decide to support this via their site, please let me know so that I can keep track and ensure that you are listed in the credits (if you would like to be omitted from it, let me know that as well).

Finally, and just to be above board with those who are seriously upset by them, this movie, at least through JavLibrary, contains watermarks at the lower left corner (larger) and lower right corner. These snapshots are from a different source and seem to have Chinese (?) subtitles in some of the frames as well as a large, distracting pink watermark in the upper right corner. I will look for other versions that don't have the watermarks and will post links to them once found.

I hope you will join me in this venture. :cool:

Cheers!

X-Man

Reactions: Motiman

ZeLLZoR

May 16, 2015
i was wondering if anybody would be interested in donating towards DASD-353 and DASD-373? i plan on asking about them at the end of this month but only if i can find enough people who are interested in donating since i cant keep paying for all these translations alone.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
i was wondering if anybody would be interested in donating towards DASD-353 and DASD-373? i plan on asking about them at the end of this month but only if i can find enough people who are interested in donating since i cant keep paying for all these translations alone.

Hi ZeLLZoR,

I'd join you in getting DASD-353 translated. -373 is less aligned with my preferences.

Cheers!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hello Fellow JAV'ers!

More than a week ago I planned to make this post announcing my second CrowdFunding effort. Needless to say a host of unforeseen events have completely occupied my time and I'm forcing myself to do it now rather than getting some sleep and putting it off for ANOTHER day!

I have contracted with EroJapanese to translate and generate English subtitles for JUX-914: How To Dominate a Housewife. It is already posted and available via the their Escape Plan (Erojapanese; http://erojapanese.com/product/jux-914/. Escape Plan: https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/obasan). They are offering it at the Early Bird price of $6 USD and will deliver the sub on 11 April, just a few short days away. At that time, the price will double to $12 USD. You can see the trailer for this movie here. The torrent for the movie is here.

This is titled JUX-914: Super-Masochist Wife Owner's Manual on some of the "regular" sites and stars one of my all-time favorites, Yu Kawakami, "the Eternal Victim" as dubbed by our own Jugulear.
jux914pl.jpg

This is another of Yu's great showings where she aptly demonstrates her awesome oral talents as well as her acting abilities as she earns the title Eternal Victim, again and again.

In the "setup", the husband's friend or coworker (impossible to tell without the dialog being understood) has dinner with Yu and her husband then spends the night with them. The following scene, the 1st action scene, he is seen forcing himself on Yu after a fairly extended dialog in which he seems to be putting her under some kind of emotional pressure to submit. She doesn't submit so he forces himself on her as her struggles become less and less effective and sincere. I'm sure it has SOMETHING to do with how he took charge of her large and very sensitive nipples! His victory over her leaves her humiliated and strangely satisfied. ;)
View attachment 974375

In scene 2, Yu is further pushed to abase herself in obedience to this other guy. He makes her display herself, fellate him and ride a dildo attached via suction cup to the dining room table for his - and our! - viewing pleasure! I really enjoyed this scene as it has the first glimpse of her willing submission and the beginning of her acknowledgement of her masochistic tendencies. (I love the transition to that state!)

View attachment 974374

Scene 3 shows her contemplating her growing acceptance of what "floats her boat" as she succumbs to the excitement that even the memories of what has been done to her brings.

View attachment 974380
View attachment 974381
View attachment 974382
View attachment 974384

Scenes 4 and 5 show Yu being pushed farther and farther into the darkness of her until now, hidden nature and embracing it, cumming over and over again in the process! ;)

View attachment 974386
View attachment 974387
View attachment 974388
View attachment 974392

The scenes are organized so as to show her progressively submitting to him and his erotically kinky demands, eventually showing us how pleased she is to be of service to him and the target of his attentions.
View attachment 974468

I won't risk finding out how many attachments are allowed per post but I hope that what is provided here will pique your interests and encourage many of your to contribute to the CrowdFunding effort as well as download and enjoy the movie. At this lower initial price, it will require several more than we normally get to participate to meet the total price. I am hopeful that we can get at least 10 people to join me on this.

This is only my 2nd time leading a CrowdFunding activity. The 1st time was almost my last. :eek: But we continue to see someone "new" stepping out to have movies translated that appeal more to what is in THEIR center lane than others so I'm doing this again. This movie does has characteristics that make it fall into one of the genres that are popular here, i.e. Married Woman/Cuckold/Mature Woman. The masochistic direction this takes adds a different spice, or flavor than what we see here (in Akiba-Online) most often. I hope that you will find it as exciting as I do and join me in supporting this translation.

If you decide to support this via their site, please let me know so that I can keep track and ensure that you are listed in the credits (if you would like to be omitted from it, let me know that as well).

Finally, and just to be above board with those who are seriously upset by them, this movie, at least through JavLibrary, contains watermarks at the lower left corner (larger) and lower right corner. These snapshots are from a different source and seem to have Chinese (?) subtitles in some of the frames as well as a large, distracting pink watermark in the upper right corner. I will look for other versions that don't have the watermarks and will post links to them once found.

I hope you will join me in this venture. :cool:

Cheers!

X-Man
----------------------------------------
Hi,

I just want to thank all of you that participated in the CrowdFunding of JUX-914. It met its funding goal and consequently, I didn't have to go on a Ramen-noodles-every-day diet! :-D

I am looking at hosting another translation soon. Stay tuned!

Again, THANKS!

X-Man

Reactions: Motiman

Solingen

Aug 28, 2009
Hey guys, I have been translating my own JAV. I have finished most of a movie now. I don't speak or read any Japanese but the videos i have have Chinese subtitles so I translate the Chinese subtitles to English. I have a collection of about 400 movies with Chinese subtitles that I could try to translate if there was a request that I would be interested in doing. The problem it is that it probably takes me four or more hours to do one movie...
I'll share the .srt for my first project. It's everything but the last scene.
WANZ-373 Hey, Brother!Asakura Accustomed To Condom Practice Table Of My Sister Sorrow
wanz373pl.jpg

As far as I can tell the Chinese subtitles seem accurate because the facial expressions and actions seem to match up.
https://filejoker.net/14nsraj6sgr7
I thought I might try to translate but I don't have the videos. It seems most of the torrents with subbed videos are down. I would love to see the list. Btw do you have ZUKO or MIRD titles in the collection?

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Sorry for not being around lately, been rather busy for various reasons, but just to let you guys know that there are only a few days remaining until SNIS-764 is released so i hope if you are interested, to let me know or simply register to the EroJapanese newsletter for all the details. those of you that have voted recently for SNIS-764, i have invited you to the group so check your inbox.

All i want to do is stay at home and enjoy some good quality fappin' but life just keeps getting in the damn way. :terharu:

----------------------------------------
Hi,

I just want to thank all of you that participated in the CrowdFunding of JUX-914. It met its funding goal and consequently, I didn't have to go on a Ramen-noodles-every-day diet! :-D

I am looking at hosting another translation soon. Stay tuned!

Again, THANKS!

X-Man

Great to hear that the project was a success. :D I plan to buy it too, but hearing that it has reached it's target is brilliant news (at least it's good to know you've been able to eat right :p). I don't know if you placed an order for SNIS-764 as i don't have access to that information but nothing was mentioned in the group so i hope if you are still interested, to just go and have a check. The escapeplan website has all your history so you can see what you have purchased in the past.

I hope this success will lead you to plan more projects, and this time i will make sure to be around to get the donation in on time.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Cheating housewives and their perverted father in laws! Count me in! :D

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The movie sub for SNIS-764 was delivered a few days ago so i hope everyone who donated has received it.

snis00764pl.jpg

I have to say, i'm very happy with this translation and choice of movie. The dialogue was pretty fun and the performance of Asuka was top notch. She really delivered with really good acting, the sense of trepidation and seduction was nicely balanced. Yes the subject was a bit silly but i really enjoyed the risky and naughty nature of the scene.

The way she is so polite and ladylike when she enters the home and speaks to the wife is so endearing and sweet to watch, before we see her devilish side as she sneaks behind the wife's back to seduce the husband. Her continued nervousness in being caught is what really pushes the dialogue forward, and the way she controls and relaxes the worried husband is fantastic.

vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h13m48s459.jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h14m43s043.jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h16m46s320.jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h15m35s562.jpg

The second scene is so good too, the way she cheekily handles the husband under the table. So sexy! They even have full sex behind the wife's back as she has a guest over!

vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h19m14s604.jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h19m54s959.jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h20m19s077.jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-19-20h20m27s662.jpg

I would like to give a big thank you to all who donated and helped make the project a big success. Overall, there were 15 donations in total, helping us reach well in advance of our original target. I hope many of you can join me again for the next project.

I wish to thank the translator, EroJapanese, for the great work they did. Still the best option for getting our favourite JAV translated. Seems like their good work is paying off too, as they have a long wait time now for getting projects done. A case of too much demand and not enough staff i guess. I hope the quality of their work won't suffer.

If you didn't donate, but were initially interested, please let me know why you changed you're mind. Is the price too high? Is the time between the start of the poll and the placing of the order too long? Or would you rather wait until the movie sub is complete before buying?

The next project will be DVDES-920, so i will bring you all the details once i have them.

Last edited:

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Sorry for not being around lately, been rather busy for various reasons, but just to let you guys know that there are only a few days remaining until SNIS-764 is released so i hope if you are interested, to let me know or simply register to the EroJapanese newsletter for all the details. those of you that have voted recently for SNIS-764, i have invited you to the group so check your inbox.

All i want to do is stay at home and enjoy some good quality fappin' but life just keeps getting in the damn way. :terharu:

Great to hear that the project was a success. :D I plan to buy it too, but hearing that it has reached it's target is brilliant news (at least it's good to know you've been able to eat right :p). I don't know if you placed an order for SNIS-764 as i don't have access to that information but nothing was mentioned in the group so i hope if you are still interested, to just go and have a check. The escapeplan website has all your history so you can see what you have purchased in the past.

I hope this success will lead you to plan more projects, and this time i will make sure to be around to get the donation in on time.
-------------------------------
Hi Motiman,

If there's anyone who can understand and resonate with your comment about Life getting in the way of just enjoying one's self, it's ME! LOL!

I did purchase SNIS-764 . Although I've not found the time to watch it yet, I'm sure I will enjoy it as it's highly likely up to EroJapanese's usual exalted standards. :)

I have a couple of others that I want to submit for translation but I'm mindful of your advice about what types of movies tend to do well in CrowdFunding efforts. I need to find some other Forums, here and elsewhere, that may have participants with a more varied set of tastes so that I won't find myself taking a financial bath with the CrowdFunding.

All the best, and keep up the great work!

X-Man

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
DVDES-920 movie torrent set up here.
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...young-cock-bicchinagyaruoneesangachi.1730278/
1dvdes00920pl-jpg.988025

Like i said before, will bring you guys the details once it has been set up by EroJapanese. If you are interested, make sure to vote for it on the poll.

-------------------------------
Hi Motiman,

If there's anyone who can understand and resonate with your comment about Life getting in the way of just enjoying one's self, it's ME! LOL!

I did purchase SNIS-764 . Although I've not found the time to watch it yet, I'm sure I will enjoy it as it's highly likely up to EroJapanese's usual exalted standards. :)

I have a couple of others that I want to submit for translation but I'm mindful of your advice about what types of movies tend to do well in CrowdFunding efforts. I need to find some other Forums, here and elsewhere, that may have participants with a more varied set of tastes so that I won't find myself taking a financial bath with the CrowdFunding.

All the best, and keep up the great work!

X-Man

It's just the way of life, right? The more you work, the more you can afford, the less time you have to enjoy it all! :rolleyes:

Thanks as always for supporting me on the SNIS-764 project. I do apologise for not being able to get you on the credits. :oops: Sorry dude.

As for movie choices, I still have about a hundred in mind LOL. At least JUX-914 worked out so you're on the right path. Seems like the web traffic to their site may be growing given all these additional sales so there's no harm in picking you're favourites. I've even tried my hand out on making a compilation movie and doing more timings too.