JAV Actresses You're Most Excited To See New Vids From

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
full

Actual six-pack on a woman looks like that (I'm very aware that she is on large doses of steroids)

Reactions: fruxano

Justme4jav

May 25, 2014
Shizuko Fujiki. My fave of all time. I love em big and I love her. But I don't really know how to keep track of or find out about her new releases and even all of her older releases. I kinda just have to get lucky and see something for the first time. There are a couple of movies from a couple years ago that I know about and I am dying to have them. But I can't find them anywhere.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I like Mako Oda's face and body, but still don't find interesting movie with her

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She does a lot of movies having a plot or story. But I have to admit that I like not every one of it.

from attackers ? r*** is not my favorite genre, but doesn't mean I dislike it too, I just still don't find the one that realy suitable with my taste

this one has great casts, unfortunately no story and reverse gangbang only :(

JUFD-537.jpg

Reactions: CodeGeek

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
now I'm excited waiting for their new movies :

Angelica Helen Mochizuki
XRW-156.jpg

Rena Kizaki
BOBB-284.jpg

Mika Tachibana
NITR-196.jpg

hoping they will don my favorite genre ;)

Reactions: BDrake

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Angelica Helen Mochizuki doesn't seem like the prettiest girl out there, but any girl that debuts with bukkake, gokkun, creampie, anal and DP is probably worth at least a little excitement regardless. That's definitely a day one download for me as well.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Angelica Helen Mochizuki doesn't seem like the prettiest girl out there, but any girl that debuts with bukkake, gokkun, creampie, anal and DP is probably worth at least a little excitement regardless. That's definitely a day one download for me as well.

yes I agree she is not the prettiest girl, but I think she have strong sex appeal ;)

she have very strong message on her debut, no orgy but I still willing to download and watch this too

seems Rena Fukishi has started to active, have released her 2nd movie with Madonna, and 1 movie with another studio

and have you seen Rika Mizuhara ? I started to like her performace :)

AVOP-187.jpg

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
yes I agree she is not the prettiest girl, but I think she have strong sex appeal ;)

she have very strong message on her debut, no orgy but I still willing to download and watch this too

seems Rena Fukishi has started to active, have released her 2nd movie with Madonna, and 1 movie with another studio

and have you seen Rika Mizuhara ? I started to like her performace :)

View attachment 572988
Hi Supmop :hi:
I watched Rika Mizuhara AVOP-187 and JUX-72 and i like her too, i wish she could appear on Attakers titles instead :nikmat:
Other actresses new titles i am excited to see are Akira Natsume WSS-267 (i really like her actual look e34489.gif ) and Suzu Takachiho SNIS-602
WSS-267
Akira Natsume - WSS-267.jpg

SNIS-602
Suzu Takachiho - SNIS-602.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hi Supmop :hi:
I watched Rika Mizuhara AVOP-187 and JUX-72 and i like her too, i wish she could appear on Attakers titles instead :nikmat:
Other actresses new titles i am excited to see are Akira Natsume WSS-267 (i really like her actual look View attachment 573060 ) and Suzu Takachiho SNIS-602
WSS-267
View attachment 573058

SNIS-602
View attachment 573059

Hi Mago :peace:

Akira Natsume looks good both in her younger look and current mature look, wish to see her do more than standart 1 vs 1 action

still don't feel Suzu Takachiho attractive, my top favorite MILF right now is Nozomi Sasayama, already miss Yuna Shiina and Nana Aida :gaswat:

I think Saya Niiyama is hot MILF, she is more attractive as wive / young mom role

Reactions: mago