JAV Actresses You're Most Excited To See New Vids From

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
1. Ayumi Shinoda - my favorite in the business right now. Very versatile, skilled in all areas. and is one of the most consistent performers. I love the passion in her scenes.

ayumi_shinoda.jpg

2. Kaho Kasumi - another very consistent performer, with one of the tightest bodies in the biz. Lots of energy and enthusiasm.

kaho-kasumi-.jpg

3. Chitose Saegusa - As the lead BBW in JAV, her star is only rising. Her latest vids have her more aggressive, doing anal AND interracial.

20150125180516307057.jpg

4. Yuuna Hoshizaki / Yuki Maeda - one of my top 3 all-time favorites and a VERY consistent performer. She just doesn't put out enough content these days, but whenever she does, I'm there.

K6WOqXA.jpg

5. Lori Kogawa - This young thing is just as beautiful and passionate as the ones above, but just doesn't have a lot of videos under her belt.

dnNOfxC.jpg

Honorable Mention:
Tia - One of the best looking AND performing JAV stars today. The only reason she's lower is because she doesn't do any creampie videos. She needs to leave S1!

tumblr_mjwnrxNZbV1qf4yc3o1_500.jpg

Yuuki Hotaka - older but new to the game. She has amazing skills, particularly her hips.

543564.jpg

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
WAIT IS THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS THAT I'M LOOKING FOR?! I THINK IT IS. YES. YES. YES. THANK YOU BDRAKE.
WTF what a coincidence!

It may seem similar, but at the end of the day, all the actresses are beautiful. However, there are only a select number who you look forward to, right? That's what I'm talking about.
At first I was thinking the same thing as @CodeGeek but I agree with you that this is a different question. There actresses who aren't amazingly beautiful but still get your dick rock hard the instant you see them on an AV cover.

For example, Miki Sunohara, I wouldn't consider her beautiful but just seeing her reminds me of what a great blowjob artist she is and how well she swallows and that gets me excited for sure. Same goes for most of the loli actresses, I'd say most of them aren't all that beautiful in the classical sense but they still get me fired up. :blink:

Last edited:

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
When I'm not looking into the Gokkun section of DMM I like to search for newer videos of Julia, Hitomi, China Matsuoka, Aimi Yoshikawa, Masami Ichikawa and to a lesser extent, Anri Okita, Tia, Reiko Kobayakawa or Akiho Yoshizawa.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
WTF what a coincidence!

At first I was thinking the same thing as @CodeGeek but I agree with you that this is a different question. There actresses who aren't amazingly beautiful but still get your dick rock hard the instant you see them on an AV cover.

For example, Miki Sunohara, I wouldn't consider her beautiful but just seeing her reminds me of what a great blowjob artist she is and how well she swallows and that gets me excited for sure. Same goes for most of the loli actresses, I'd say most of them aren't all that beautiful in the classical sense but they still get me fired up. :blink:

We both agree on Miki!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
the girls that I like to wait their new JAV release :

Maya Kawamura
Hikaru Kono
Aika
Megu Fujiura
Hitomi Tanaka
Tsukasa Aoi
Julia
Shiori Kamisaki

and some others that I still don't remember, will add them later ;)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
the girls that I like to wait their new JAV release :

Maya Kawamura
Hikaru Kono
Aika
Megu Fujiura
Hitomi Tanaka
Tsukasa Aoi
Julia
Shiori Kamisaki

and some others that I still don't remember, will add them later ;)

I still haven't gotten on the Maya Kawamura and Hikaru Hono train. I've tried :(

Aika - I'm glad she's starting to make quality stuff with WANZ, Prestige and Moodyz, though some of it isn't so great. I want her to break out and do more videos where she's in command, instead just taking it on her back. The WANZ cowgirl series or 10x videos would be perfect for her. Prestige's SOAP or Sister-in-Law vids would be a great choice too.

Meguri - DEFINITELY. She's great.

Hitomi - Besides her amazing cowgirl/twerk, I don't find her THAT attractive. Her boobs are too much for me. Still, I've seen the quality in her work get better over the past year, so I'm interested to see what she does - not necessarily excited.

Julia - she looks amazing, but like Aika, I don't LOVE the videos that she's in. She can do more than what she's doing now.

Shiori - Like Aika, I'm glad she's making a comeback (on Moodyz). She's a favorite of mine too: meaty body, great skills. However, her videos aren't that great to me. I hope she does more though.

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I still haven't gotten on the Maya Kawamura and Hikaru Hono train. I've tried :(

Aika - I'm glad she's starting to make quality stuff with WANZ, Prestige and Moodyz, though some of it isn't so great. I want her to break out and do more videos where she's in command, instead just taking it on her back. The WANZ cowgirl series or 10x videos would be perfect for her. Prestige's SOAP or Sister-in-Law vids would be a great choice too.

Meguri - DEFINITELY. She's great.

Hitomi - Besides her amazing cowgirl/twerk, I don't find her THAT attractive. Her boobs are too much for me. Still, I've seen the quality in her work get better over the past year, so I'm interested to see what she does - not necessarily excited.

Julia - she looks amazing, but more than Aika, I don't LOVE the videos that she's in. She can do more than what she's doing now.

Shiori - Like Aika, I'm glad she's making a comeback (on Moodyz). She's a favorite of mine too: meaty body, great skills. However, her videos aren't that great to me. I hope she does more though.

yes Aika need to be more agressive and more initiative

I agree Aika and Shiori Kamisaki need to do more, they have potensial to be much more

Reactions: BDrake

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
some more mature actresses that I excited to see their new JAV :

Nozomi Sasayama
Nana Aoyama
Kaori Saejima
Nachi Kurosawa
Shinobu Igarashi

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Oh Nana Aoyama ! Too bad she is retired now. I usually like slim girls but this girl has some kind of mom "aura" (even if she's only 31). Her boobs are fantastic.

Among my top, the ones I'm the most exited to see new movies are :
Matsushima Aoi - amazing body/face, I hope to see a lesbian movie with her, I like the way she kisses.
Ichijou Sera - damn, her eyes are so mesmerizing. Same as Nana Aoyama, she has a mom "aura", like a friend's sexy mom. Plus she did several nice anal videos (DP, but not as hard as others I guess but that is a good thing for me lol). Unfortunately, no new videos since April or May I don't remember.
Minami Nana - perfect tiny body, angel face.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Oh Nana Aoyama ! Too bad she is retired now. I usually like slim girls but this girl has some kind of mom "aura" (even if she's only 31). Her boobs are fantastic.

Among my top, the ones I'm the most exited to see new movies are :
Matsushima Aoi - amazing body/face, I hope to see a lesbian movie with her, I like the way she kisses.
Ichijou Sera - damn, her eyes are so mesmerizing. Same as Nana Aoyama, she has a mom "aura", like a friend's sexy mom. Plus she did several nice anal videos (DP, but not as hard as others I guess but that is a good thing for me lol). Unfortunately, no new videos since April or May I don't remember.
Minami Nana - perfect tiny body, angel face.

GOOD CALL ON AOI MATSUSHIMA. I like the way she does EVERYTHING.

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, even when she talks, it already turns me on so bad. So, everything she does after that is great (blowjob, ...).

Reactions: BDrake