Favorite B-Rank Idols?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I say B because of their lack of high production solo films and that a lot of their recent work are in compilations. These are ladies with amazing skill who need more high-production work. Whenever I see they have something coming out, I make sure to check it out.

#1 Chigusa Hara! She seemed like a Miki Sunohara protege. I don't know what happened. She's amazing at everything.
chigusa-hara-1.jpg hara-chigusa007.jpg

#2 Yuki Maeda - All around wonderful performer. Great DT and cowgirl.
K6WOqXA.jpg

#3 Aki Kawana - legendary deepthroat and butt. Very cute, girl next door type
002.gif

#4 Ayuhara Itsuki - Best BJs in JAV right now, hall of fame MILF performer. Her non-scat videos are almost always golden.
DBjlUefVYAARpXb-1.jpg

#5 Jin Yuki - one of the most consistent performers. She's usually the best part of the compilations she's in. Another IR please!
yuki-jin-2.jpg

#6 Minami Ayase - One of the DTs in JAV. I haven't seen a dick she couldn't take all the way down to the base. Amazing performer. Do IR!
e014b6fe83416d4999595ac8a7f7b18f.jpg
#7 Yuri Honma - all around amazing performer. Very sensual. I want another IR from her :cinta:
183b60a5-86fc-4c1a-8296-69f3ae1601db.jpg

#8 Natsuki Minami - one of the most consistent performers. She's usually the best part of the compilations she's in. Non-fake dick IR please!
minami-natsuki-8.jpg

#9 Arisa Hanyuu - beautiful, busty and great rider and DT. IR please!
arisa_hanyu.jpg

#10 Ikumi Kuroki - pretty, great DT!
ikumi-kuroki-1.jpg

#11 Yuzu Kitagawa - all around amazing performer, good DT
yuzu-kitagawa-5.jpg

#12 Miku Hayama - great rider
download.jpg

Last edited:

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
I just noticed Jin Yuki recently, when i watched her old idol video with Dan Mitsu, can't believe she is still around after 10 years, i'm so glad. I hope she is still doing jav for at least another years, i'm still curious of her.

Btw, she has another solo tittle this month!

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I just noticed Jin Yuki recently, when i watched her old idol video with Dan Mitsu, can't believe she is still around after 10 years, i'm so glad. I hope she is still doing jav for at least another years, i'm still curious of her.

Btw, she has another solo tittle this month!

I just came back to her as I noticed she did some VR movies.

My favorite B Rank Idols are :

Nonomiya Misato: snake tongue and good looking at the same time, rare combo it seems in AV.
misato-nonomiya-12.jpg

Kawana Aki : adorable and top-notch BJ skills. She seems to be inactive as her last release was a VR scene couple of months ago.
e8ce913b.jpg

Reactions: BDrake and mago
May 18, 2016
Miku Hayama - great rider
View attachment 1201564

I agree 100%! But Miku Hayama changed her name to Nana Hiragi in early 2017 before retiring in May 2017.
She said that she had health problems on Twitter.

But my favorite video of Miku is this.

HND-189 Her Husband Won't Give Her A Baby… So This Real 20-Year-Old Young Wife Turns To Other Guys For Adulterous Sex And Creampies Hayama Miku
hnd189pl.jpg

Her riding is really great!

CH25791_2-1.jpg

First scene. Condom comes off and she rides the man.

hnd189jp-02.jpg

See that ring on her finger? While her hubby naps she cuckolds him in a car near home and rides another naked man's hardon.

CH25791_3-2.jpg

It's a threesome in a hotel! Miku rides the cock of this big guy.

15.jpg

If the pearly gates sex position counts as riding this is the best.

Good movie.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I just came back to her as I noticed she did some VR movies.

My favorite B Rank Idols are :

Nonomiya Misato: snake tongue and good looking at the same time, rare combo it seems in AV.
View attachment 1204943

Kawana Aki : adorable and top-notch BJ skills. She seems to be inactive as her last release was a VR scene couple of months ago.
View attachment 1204942

How could I forget Aki! She is wonderful! I may have to bump someone off my list. Misato is great too.

I agree 100%! But Miku Hayama changed her name to Nana Hiragi in early 2017 before retiring in May 2017.
She said that she had health problems on Twitter.

But my favorite video of Miku is this.

HND-189 Her Husband Won't Give Her A Baby… So This Real 20-Year-Old Young Wife Turns To Other Guys For Adulterous Sex And Creampies Hayama Miku
hnd189pl.jpg

That's very sad. I hope she get better, whether she returns or not. Thanks for the recommendation!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
How could I forget Aki! She is wonderful! I may have to bump someone off my list. Misato is great too.

I just watched again XRW-197 and RAW-025 on thursday. One of the best AV movies I have in my collection.

Also, I might check Natsuki Minami as she did couple of BJ movies, and one in the Shabu Shabu series. Fun fact, she is my age and was born exactly the same day as me lol.

Shinobu Igarashi is keeping a low profile. Her last solo video was released 2016-02-25.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlillaza
View attachment 1205223
I forgot to include her in my previous post.

Attractive lady !

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I just watched again XRW-197 and RAW-025 on thursday. One of the best AV movies I have in my collection.

I had to add her. She's undeniable. Where IS she??

Also, I might check Natsuki Minami as she did couple of BJ movies, and one in the Shabu Shabu series. Fun fact, she is my age and was born exactly the same day as me lol.

Attractive lady !

WWW-037 is overall her best movie to show her talent. Check it out! http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlild47i

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Reactions: BDrake

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
What does DT mean?

Chigusa Hara seems nice. Maybe I will check out one video.

Every picture I've seen of Jin Yuki, she is flaunting her ass. Kind of annoying.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
What does DT mean?

Chigusa Hara seems nice. Maybe I will check out one video.

Every picture I've seen of Jin Yuki, she is flaunting her ass. Kind of annoying.

DT = deepthroat

Every picture of many idols shows them flaunting what they're famous for. Jin Yuki has one of the best butts in AV.
You don't see Hitomi Tanaka flaunting her butt in her pictures :xD:

Reactions: Blade Runner

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
DT = deepthroat

Every picture of many idols shows them flaunting what they're famous for. Jin Yuki has one of the best butts in AV.
You don't see Hitomi Tanaka flaunting her butt in her pictures :xD:

Lol, still Hitomi, without being a fan (way too big boobs and too saggy), she still has a nice butt. The worst is big and a bit flat (Anri Okita or Asahi Mizuno). For me, the best butts belong to Masami Ichikawa, Miri Mizuki, Iori Kogawa, Yua Mikami, Ayami Shunka or Airi Suzumura (honorable mention to Shouko Takahashi and Arina Hashimoto). Nice round and firm butts (a squat butt).

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
we already have similiar thread, I've mentioned plenty names there

some fall from pecking order, some never reach the top spot

some from my list :

Honoka Orihara / Mizuki Akai
Aimi Yoshikawa
Mei Kurose
Kyoko Nakajima
Satomi Suzuki
Risa Murakami
Yui Oba
Kaori Saejima

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

hope she still active, want to see new vids, she still looks perfect

Shinobu Igarashi is keeping a low profile. Her last solo video was released 2016-02-25.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlillaza
View attachment 1205223
I forgot to include her in my previous post.

a perfect mature women, she should making more vids, Mirei Yokoyama, Rei Aoki and Chisato Shouda have comeback, she must too

Reactions: Blade Runner

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
Does Mao Hamasaki count? I haven't checked but it always feels like she's a part of compilations more than other JAV stars. I like her face and voice. Her body isn't incredible like some other idols but I like that it's imperfect.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
we already have similiar thread, I've mentioned plenty names there

some fall from pecking order, some never reach the top spot

some from my list :
Risa Murakami

Can we count her? She did a lot of main studio work before she retired.