JAV Actresses You're Most Excited To See New Vids From

bigshow80

Jun 18, 2010
Yuria Ashina
Mao Kurata
Julia
Takashima Yuika
Kanae Wakana

I find thrill in waiting for less famous actresses. Or finding them in unlisted/named videos.

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
i miss ren azumi !!! she's absolutely gorgeous and she mae anal and uncensored scenes. do you have news about her ? she's retired ?

efbfbdf6008ea57d04b2ead5fbdcd80a.jpg

c0391f8a30ed3b2620f35de6248e9c89.jpg

Reactions: Blade Runner

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Mei Matsumoto is great. She's had a couple of good releases but I want her to be more consistent!

I think to be consistent the actress need to sign exclusive long term contract by major studio

but some very hot actress just freelancer :(

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
i miss ren azumi !!! she's absolutely gorgeous and she mae anal and uncensored scenes. do you have news about her ? she's retired ?

me too !!!
nice to know another people who like her :)

her latest JAV (not compilation) is around 6 months ago or more I think, but I don't heard about her get retired, so I think she still in the industry, she is one of the freelancer so we can't expect her new movies regulary every month

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
me too !!!
nice to know another people who like her :)

her latest JAV (not compilation) is around 6 months ago or more I think, but I don't heard about her get retired, so I think she still in the industry, she is one of the freelancer so we can't expect her new movies regulary every month

oh too bad . does she have a twitter account ?

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
I think to be consistent the actress need to sign exclusive long term contract by major studio

but some very hot actress just freelancer :(
I love the freelancers! To hell with exclusivity contracts that restrict them to one movie a month.

Reactions: mightyeel

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I love the freelancers! To hell with exclusivity contracts that restrict them to one movie a month.

its depend, some freelancers are very productive like Yui Hatano, Ai Uehara, ecc
but some others without long term contract make them unsure to release at least 1 JAV monthly

and many hot actresses are on that situation (Hinata Tachibana, Ameri Ichinose, Ren Azumi, Satomi Suzuki, and many other) :(

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
its depend, some freelancers are very productive like Yui Hatano, Ai Uehara, ecc
but some others without long term contract make them unsure to release at least 1 JAV monthly

and many hot actresses are on that situation (Hinata Tachibana, Ameri Ichinose, Ren Azumi, Satomi Suzuki, and many other) :(
Oh I see, I get your point. :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh I see, I get your point. :)

I think to be more precise : the actresses need long term contract but not exclusive contract

so its guarantee they will regulary release JAV at least 1 in every month, and can still perform for other labels

Reactions: mightyeel

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
seems Wakaba Ono has comeback so I will enjoy to see her new AVs again ;)

and recently I like Honoka Orihara too

ntphat94

Dec 19, 2010
Yuna Shiina, i've waited for her new video so long but it've not released any video forr 5 or 6 months, i guess. Dont know if she's retired or not, i love her so badly :(

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yuna Shiina, i've waited for her new video so long but it've not released any video forr 5 or 6 months, i guess. Dont know if she's retired or not, i love her so badly :(

so far that I know she don't release retirement / final movie yet, but I'm sure she already retired or at least take a long break

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
by the way here my currently most excited to see :

Maya Kawamura
Hikaru Konno
Karen Uehara
Aika
Iori Kogawa
Aimi Yoshikawa
Wakaba Ono
Honoka Orihara
Nozomi Sasayama
Saryu Usui

Reactions: BDrake

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
me too , and i want more uncensored scenes and anal scenes to.
More? Has she done either of these things? Unaware and quite curious if she has.

In answer to the question at hand -

Ayaka Tomoda, pretty much hands down.

If only Azumi Mizushima were still around, would be a different matter. Alas.

Reactions: BDrake

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
recently I'm following their new movies :

Chinami Sakura
PPPD-430.jpg

Honoka Orihara / Mizuki Akai
DMDG-023.jpg

Rena Fukishi
JUX-778.jpg

Ian Hanasaki