JAV actress that you think need to comeback from retirement and make more AV ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Muten_Roshi

Jan 7, 2018
haruka kasumi <3

make it happen this 2019 SOD! bring her back! lets go!!!

d7fd23c3d7a40a9f92d46f31a55e7e74.jpg

Last edited:

PK Atomsk

Jul 10, 2009
Kaho Shibuya hasn't even been retired that long and I already miss her. And Azusa Nagasawa was absolutely perfect. I always really liked Nao Tachibana too.

worstloser

Jun 21, 2018
Mitsuki An
Azusa Nagasawa

Wish they still have the passion to do more nasty jav scene. Especially Mitsuki, she Made me insane and had her movie on my huge collection. Hope can meet her someday.

Reactions: PK Atomsk

indehoy

Dec 3, 2012
Doremi Miyamoto AKA Nanato Miyamoto AKA Airi Miura

14d204d0c1-11.jpg

The complete JAV Idol for me, Chubby, Cute, Beauty, Big Bobs, Pink Pussy and uncensored

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Doremi Miyamoto AKA Nanato Miyamoto AKA Airi Miura

14d204d0c1-11.jpg

The complete JAV Idol for me, Chubby, Cute, Beauty, Big Bobs, Pink Pussy and uncensored
Yea, people here barely mention about this beauty. Her body makes her my favourite of all time, not to mention her beauty and cuteness. I think she was tricked into the industry and there was no escape and she had to do uncensored stuffs to different studios with different names to buy herself to freedom. What a shame that they couldn't make her do more than just 3 movies. I feel jealous of some bastard who could get her in real life

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
I hope every lady who has retired from JAV is leading their best lives in whatever way they choose, and I hope everyone who has passed on to the next life is basking in eternal glory in the hereafter. They did a wonderful thing by appearing in JAV, and I wouldn't want to impose on them to do more if they feel like they've done enough.

That said, if a treasure trove filled with previously unreleased content from Monbu Ran, Oikawa Nao, Ogura Yuzu, Kayama Mika, Mizuho Yuki, Sakamoto Aimi, (At)You, Tsuji Saki, Kazuki Sayaka, Oishi Moe, Hino Hikari, or Muto Kurea happened to be unearthed, it would be a blessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: intrepid8

Nozomi Mashiro

Feb 14, 2022
Nozomi Mashiro is my all time favorite, hence the user name. She still stays active and in shape doing her job as a dance/strip performer.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
No surprises here;

Fumie Tokikoshi
Miki Sato
Hitomi Enjoji
Ayane Asakura
Ryoko Iori
Ryoko Murakami
Misuzu Shiratori
Kyoko Misaki

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Would like to hear other opinions, but in my judgement, both new releases from Ryoko since her comeback are pretty mundane

PK Atomsk

Jul 10, 2009
Reactions: lostmypassword

fac_kiu

Never say hopeless
Oct 30, 2009
Hinata Koizumi please come back! You haven't done your mission yet baby!