Trying to make a list of my favorite AV actresses

cheeselion

Dec 26, 2021
Greeting my fellow JAV enthusiasts!

I've been watching JAV for quite some time but haven't had my own list of my top or favorite actresses. However, I watch AV of several actresses but I don't know why I don't think any of them can be more beautiful and sexier than Shou Nishino. After giving my time and life to enjoy JAV I want to make my own list of my favorite actresses. But I think it's hard because nowadays several JAV actresses are just "eye candy". What are your criteria, how do you choose your favourites? If you want a list of your favorite foods or dishes, you taste the food first before you decide if it was good or not or if it should be in your list as one of your favorite dishes. Hope you understand what I mean?

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Apart from beauty, acting ability, range of films and nastiness are my criteria. If an actress aces beauty and one of the other criteria they make my favourites list. Sho is great if you can see she's part of my signature top 10, she just don't really excel at nastiness for me, but I've enjoyed her body of work as much as her body.

Kana Yume is not on my list but an honourable mention...pretty, can't act, decent range of films and so nasty having seen her leaked nakadashi movie lol.

Airi Suzumura, cute af, a decent actress, nasty with her gangbangs but no range...she just won't try other roles like investigator or female bosses etc.

Is there a girl who ticks all four...I'd say probably Miku Ohashi for me. But then there is Yuma Asami who is just a goddess tier actress. These are my top two goats, Miku is more complete but Yuma's so great at acting.

Typing this I compared them to footballers and felt maybe longevity can also be a criteria. Airi Kijima and Iroha Natsume are great examples. They have aged well and still make high production value films, although sadly they rarely pick projects as intense as those in their prime.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
when I'm new to JAV, it's hard to pick a movie by actress. I feel weary to search the actress one by one along with genre inside the massive idols list.
Later, with my own schema, made my favorites movie list by categories. as well as got favorite actress list inside.

since, my priority is,
1. Category/genre - mature/young, incest. mostly no other genres. Here, probably I could miss some top actresses from other genres, but it's ok with something is not my kind.

2. Actress - who fit in to my imagination parameters, performance, along with Category, are my preferences.
[some similarities, mature face, body curves, natural & medium built, be like 40~45,etc]

3. Search - always I do search for complete list of movies by favorite actresses.

from my favorite movie list I'm able to sort my top actresses list.
hope you got it.

Last edited: