JAV actress that you think need to comeback from retirement and make more AV ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
she's in my top wish list to , with Julia , mei matsumoto , ai sayama, AIKA , RION, shion fujimoto and TIA

good list ;)

but whats I mean is top wish list for comeback :)

who do you want the most to make comeback beside Ren Azumi ?

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
oh ok ok , and for the comback i have exactly the same list as your's + maria ozawa, Hinata Tachibana , azumi mishuzima (but only M/G scenes) Takamiya Ryo etc etc

good to know another people who have the same preference with me :)

we need more videos from Hinata Tachibana !!! ;)

but I guess not many people in this forum and other forums like her, rare to read people disscussed about Hinata Tachibana

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
Mentioned before, but the gorgeous Akira Shiratori is my top vote. Most of what I have of her is before HD quality, so would love to see her in full 4K glory taking facials like the good old days.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Wakaba Onoue, a very cute one. I used to desperately wait for her to do a Tokyo-Hot movie back in 2014 but sadly there wasn't any.
I remember she tweeted on her old Twitter saying that she'd be doing a video with Hustler back in Nov 2017, but it's been a year and nothing come out yet. Why???

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Wakaba Onoue, a very cute one. I used to desperately wait for her to do a Tokyo-Hot movie back in 2014 but sadly there wasn't any.
I remember she tweeted on her old Twitter saying that she'd be doing a video with Hustler back in Nov 2017, but it's been a year and nothing come out yet. Why???

she do a video with foreign company ??

my guess is she been hiatus