JAV actress that you think need to comeback from retirement and make more AV ?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I wish this one will comeback too, or she worked with other label used different stage name ?
her work with SOD was very short :(

Ami
SDCA-032.jpg

Reactions: ailyeric

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Mariko Akiyama (秋山まり子) she is my "all-time favorite".
But i give up on waiting for her comeback, there have been some comebacks from 80's actress which is cute but no Akiyama-sama comeback...
Hmmm ...now i remember she actually made a comeback in the mid 90'se34456.gif a second comeback its wishing too much.:hiks:

Last edited:

floydianpr0n

Jul 5, 2009
I don't think so. They seem to be scenes that didn't make it into any of her previous movies so they released them as a single new movie. Or she's making a comeback? Either way, this seems to be stuff we haven't seen before!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't think so. They seem to be scenes that didn't make it into any of her previous movies so they released them as a single new movie. Or she's making a comeback? Either way, this seems to be stuff we haven't seen before!

Ok

need to compare with her previous works, because Max-A did not use different code for their compilation movies

I think her comeback from retirement is still possible ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: floydianpr0n

floydianpr0n

Jul 5, 2009
Ok

need to compare with her previous works, because Max-A did not use different code for their compilation movies

I think her comeback from retirement is still possible ;)
Nothing would make me happier haha. Woman of my dreams. :malu2:

floydianpr0n

Jul 5, 2009
I would be happy too if Nana Ogura really comeback from her retirement, I want to see her do orgy action, would be much better if she join another label ;)
Another label would be great. I'm not into anything too hardcore, though I do love me some Bukkake scenes. S1 or IdeaPocket would be my picks. :D

birsha

May 7, 2010
Another label would be great. I'm not into anything too hardcore, though I do love me some Bukkake scenes. S1 or IdeaPocket would be my picks. :D

Can you imagine an honest to goodness gokkun movie with Nana Ogura?!!! Fuck that would be awesome. She swallowed all of the time in her videos but she never did a video focused on that to my knowledge.

I'd also love to see her do some harder stuff, deep throating, anal. But I get the feeling that wasn't her thing.

floydianpr0n

Jul 5, 2009
Can you imagine an honest to goodness gokkun movie with Nana Ogura?!!! Fuck that would be awesome. She swallowed all of the time in her videos but she never did a video focused on that to my knowledge.

I'd also love to see her do some harder stuff, deep throating, anal. But I get the feeling that wasn't her thing.
Not crazy about anal, but a gokkun-focused movie would be awesome. I'm surprised she didn't do a movie focusing on that, since she did indeed swallow in almost every scene. And she did do a little deepthroat in some of the movies. The first scene of her first anniversary movie I remember specifically, and some random other mid-career movies if I remember right. Nothing too excessive though. The thought of these never happening is sad lol. :( Kinda glad she went out with a legit bukkake though. :D

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

my preference : Moodyz and S1

I'm not into to much hardcore too, I don't like gokkun, but orgy acion with other hot actresses would be nice ;)

Reactions: floydianpr0n

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
after reading jugulear's post, ow I want this girl to do many more AVs

Tsubasa Mizuse
RCT-597.jpg