JAV actress that you think need to comeback from retirement and make more AV ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Kyoko
migd-258pl.jpg

Yoko
IESP-246.jpg

Aya Fukunaga
IESP-240.jpg

Hitomi Kitagawa
PPFD011.jpg

Momoka Nishina
PPPD127.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
HIKARU YUKINO

h_127ysn00139jp-1.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
HIKARU YUKINO

h_127ysn00139jp-1.jpg

I approve of this, she was the third deepthroat queen after Shizuka Kanno on 2nd place and Yuuno Hoshi at the top.

Both of those need to come back as well...Yuuno Hoshi actually made a twitter account a few months ago and is pretty active there, she's hanging out with other AV actresses, even some who only came into the business after her retirement and she's retweeting some Asfur stuff.

https://twitter.com/two537

Doesn't look like she's planning to come back as an actress though. D=

Well, at least we know she's still alive. Shizuka Kanno and Hikaru Yukino just disappeared like that.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I approve of this, she was the third deepthroat queen after Shizuka Kanno on 2nd place and Yuuno Hoshi at the top.

Both of those need to come back as well...Yuuno Hoshi actually made a twitter account a few months ago and is pretty active there, she's hanging out with other AV actresses, even some who only came into the business after her retirement and she's retweeting some Asfur stuff.

https://twitter.com/two537

Doesn't look like she's planning to come back as an actress though. D=

Well, at least we know she's still alive. Shizuka Kanno and Hikaru Yukino just disappeared like that.

I personally rate her slightly higher than the other two because of her husky voice - and she actually talks. I don't remember ever hearing Shizuka talk. Yuno Hoshi either really. Hikaru has a fun personality - and absolutely LOVES what she's doing.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
It's sad indeed, I've heard a couple of times she's retired. Monitoring the situation :fufufu:she hasn't released anything since may (except one scene in a Hunter release in august which most likely was shot months ahead).

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
This was supposedly her retirement video. At least she went out with a bang. It really is one of her best.

VlzRDVf.jpg

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...nt-Title/id=mum00154/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=14

The shrinking and ageing population is a serious cause for concern. If we can encourage girls to understand the beauty of "creampies" and "pregnancy fetishes", maybe it will have a positive effect on population growth... As the forerunner for a nationwide campaign, one school introduces intravaginal ejaculation into its curriculum. (Once a girl is chosen to be on pregnancy duty, she is penetrated without warning or foreplay.) She gets fucked by the teachers and students, and local adults who have never cum inside a woman before. (Real semen, Suzu Ichinose 's retirement feature.)

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
This was supposedly her retirement video. At least she went out with a bang. It really is one of her best.

VlzRDVf.jpg

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...nt-Title/id=mum00154/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=14
Was that her last video, no wonder its so good. I've fapped to that one maaany times. My dick instinctively reacts to that cover alone. :hihi:

Haruki Karen announced her retirement (I think based on google translate gibberish) on her twitter, too, sad days for loli fans https://twitter.com/nax_haruki

at least she has a couple movies still coming out though.
... and now Karen too! :sedih:
Any one know what her last video is?

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
Was that her last video, no wonder its so good. I've fapped to that one maaany times. My dick instinctively reacts to that cover alone. :hihi:

... and now Karen too! :sedih:
Any one know what her last video is?

she's still got backlogged movies coming out, no idea if she'll get an official/actual retirement video or if they'll just stop coming eventually.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There is one with several guys during a birthday party. But maybe it's 3 or 4 guys, I can't remember I just saw the cover few months ago.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
There is one with several guys during a birthday party. But maybe it's 3 or 4 guys, I can't remember I just saw the cover few months ago.

do you mean Koharu Suzuki's gangbang action ?

I prefer ogry with many females vs many males, so far I only found her orgy action from Zukkon Bakkon, but she only had little part there :(

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah sorry, it was MIDE-185.