Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Now that I've checked out more of Julia's vids, I think her boobs are natural. I should be into her cuz that's a great body, but her face is not my type.

potato11111

May 1, 2016
Ai Haneda. The reason is weird. While people can't get into an actress because there's something they really don't like about her, I actually can't get into Ai because to me, she is so beautiful, but in a way that doesn't make me feel sexual at all. I love her beauty, but I never watch her movies.

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
I know that I'm talking about being "in shape" even if I have actually one girl who is a bit chubby in my favourite actresses but she's the exception haha. I can't resist to her smile, voice, manners.

Her little belly
View attachment 582819

But THAT smile
View attachment 582820 View attachment 582821 View attachment 582822

@darksider59 ... who is she, buddy? Do you know, it's a sin when you post a cute girl and don't give any information about her! :D

And I totally agreed about the case of Ayumi Shinoda & Kurea Hatsumi. I don't know, the feeling when seeing their cover is good... but I can't get through their movie. They are all cute, beautiful body... but their movie is a mesh!

Last edited:
Reactions: PK Atomsk

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Fake tits, worked-on perfect teeth, standard body type for newish idols, same hair and overall cookie cutter look. What's not to li...oh...
She did not use to look this fake. A few years ago she had a more natural look before she got her fake tits. She is definitely more popular now but I too can't get into her.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
cant stand anyone who work for RUBY . i cant help that i dont want it
I'm hoping that is just because you've happened on some maybe older, larger women that you don't find appealing, which is fair. Everyone has their limits for anything, including me. There are plenty that have graced Ruby label titles that I pass on with no question. But, Ruby has had some heavy hitters in the industry in the past and not so long ago, really. All of these are Ruby titles (click for full size):

Miki Sato, Fujimori Ayako, Yuka Honjo
01.jpg

Arisa Hanyu, Azusa Yagi, Chisato Shoda
02.jpg

Hitomi Ohashi, Hitomi Katase, Ryoko Murakami
03.jpg

Of course, if you mean it is the fact that most are considered mature actresses, that's fair as well, you just didn't specify.

Reactions: flanders2872

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Monami Takarada should really be an all-star. She has a very cute face, gorgeous smile, sweet presence, and one of the best bodies. Look at her.
mono3.jpg monami-takarada-2.jpg monami-takarada-5.jpg Mo.jpg monami-takarada-6.jpg mono.jpg unnamed.jpg images.jpg

...but there is always something off about her performances. Her BJs are lackluster. Her hip control is rather drab. She just seems kind of dead on the inside. Even when she seems into it she is kind of a star fish in the bed. Her IR video was very boring.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Monami Takarada should really be an all-star. She has a very cute face, gorgeous smile, sweet presence, and one of the best bodies. Look at her.
View attachment 2201001 View attachment 2201002 View attachment 2201003 View attachment 2201004 View attachment 2201005 View attachment 2201006 View attachment 2201007 View attachment 2201008

...but there is always something off about her performances. Her BJs are lackluster. Her hip control is rather drab. She just seems kind of dead on the inside. Even when she seems into it she is kind of a star fish in the bed. Her IR video was very boring.
She has a pretty amazing body, but, you're right I sometimes find myself watching someone just getting done and that's about it. Nice smile at times, though.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
She has a pretty amazing body, but, you're right I sometimes find myself watching someone just getting done and that's about it. Nice smile at times, though.

Monami is not as bad as Ruka Inaba. She has gotten better. But she is still missing something.

Last edited:

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 2201001 View attachment 2201002 View attachment 2201003 View attachment 2201004 View attachment 2201005 View attachment 2201006 View attachment 2201007 View attachment 2201008

Wut a crocodile

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I'm hoping that is just because you've happened on some maybe older, larger women that you don't find appealing, which is fair. Everyone has their limits for anything, including me. There are plenty that have graced Ruby label titles that I pass on with no question. But, Ruby has had some heavy hitters in the industry in the past and not so long ago, really. All of these are Ruby titles (click for full size):

Miki Sato, Fujimori Ayako, Yuka Honjo
View attachment 2159426

Arisa Hanyu, Azusa Yagi, Chisato Shoda
View attachment 2159427

Hitomi Ohashi, Hitomi Katase, Ryoko Murakami
View attachment 2159428

Of course, if you mean it is the fact that most are considered mature actresses, that's fair as well, you just didn't specify.

I agree with the original post, there's something about Ruby I just don't like. The way they fuck is very stale, slow and boring. When I watch a mature video I like to see the women shaking hard. That's why I like Center Village and Takara videos the put in work.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
She did not use to look this fake. A few years ago she had a more natural look before she got her fake tits. She is definitely more popular now but I too can't get into her.
I actually liked her when she first re-debuted as Eimi, her tits where already bad at that point, but the work she had done on her face was good and she still had her real teeth. She had a great "Theehee, I'm gonna fuck ya!" smile. Though now she has done a lot more to her face and cheeks and her real teeth are gone, which is not cool at all.

Reactions: BDrake