Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Nene Tanaka's girl next door vibe is refreshing but as an actual performer she has not impressed me yet. Even her IR was so so.
nene_tanaka150.jpg

Honoka Tsuji for the same reasons (she isn't the girl next door though)
honoka-tsuji.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Nene Tanaka's girl next door vibe is refreshing but as an actual performer she has not impressed me yet. Even her IR was so so.
View attachment 2306567

View attachment 2306570

Tanaka Nene's performance is meh and the only thing she got going is her tits and her body is off proportion with very apparent belly fat maybe some people are into that.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
There are 2 main things which make me not able to like certain actresses:
  1. Attitude: mainly if she has that "I wanna finish this quick and get out of here" look, e.g. AIKA.
  2. In your face/obvious artificial body enhancements like a bad boob job. Serina Hayakawa is a pretty girl with a great body and attitude but I can't stand looking at her chest.

Reactions: PK Atomsk

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Tanaka Nene's performance is meh and the only thing she got going is her tits and her body is off proportion with very apparent belly fat maybe some people are into that.

She has potential. Whenever her partner cum she just stops. If she put more into the finish she would be awesome

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Attitude: mainly if she has that "I wanna finish this quick and get out of here" look, e.g. AIKA.

Yeah, I don't know why AIKA and Julia and the others who do that are so popular. Good body maybe? Or do Japanese guys like that kind of attitude?

A lot of the big stars do it, it's weird.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Yeah, I don't know why AIKA and Julia and the others who do that are so popular. Good body maybe? Or do Japanese guys like that kind of attitude?

Japan have a weird beauty and attractiveness standard.

Japan just have weird beauty and attractiveness standards. Even for their mainstream stuff actresses like Yui Aragaki and Keiko Kitagawa are listed in the top on oricon charts. To me they obviously have work done and are just meh even with it. It's the same for anime now. Demon Slayer is massively popular over there, but to me it's just a shitty ass anime.

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Akari Mitani - I'm trying. I see the talent but her look is just a put off. This is always so difficult for me to wrap my brain around because I've always been the type that as long as a woman can perform it doesn't really matter if she's the hottest. But with Akari I just can't understand why I'm so turned-off by her look. Her and Yui Hatano are the only women in JAV I have this problem with.
Demon Slayer is massively popular over there, but to me it's just a shitty ass anime.
:aghh:I can get not liking the story(not really). But the animation alone makes it top tier.

Reactions: PK Atomsk

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
View attachment 2306570
Her face is a little weird. Like she's a doll that's just come to life. And her body? It looks as though she had some extra weight and it suddenly got drained out of her like she's had liposuction done. If she didn't have that tongue I probably wouldn't pay her much attention either.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
for this ranka . i think if she dont do oil thing such as in this picture . i can watched her movies. i just hate oil on womens body ... even godness maria , mihiro or mizuho ,,,,,, no exception.
its make movies hard to watch

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Ichika Matsumoto

i-img750x934-1602480310rzj9t414747.jpg
To me, she is the new Abe Mikako. Plus even if she reminds me a former idol, she does a lot of shooting movies with old dudes, so, no thanks. And her acting is a bit off. So her popularity is a mystery considering the fact that there are cuties like Hirose Narumi who are also way better in their acting and performances.

• Love
Reactions: Taako and shawn720s

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sarina Momonaga. Cute but she does nothing for me talent wise. She is always the weaker part of a duo or harem.

1633398958.jpeg

maload

Jul 1, 2008
infact ... its nothing about idol and such.
its about commentor on the net .
yua mikaki is good ... is great .... is the best ,... she is the best actress .... and so on
i dont see much diffenrent much in actresss...
its really depend on my eyes so be it ,,.,,

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Hana Haruna. She just bores me.

Kiritani Matsuri is borderline here for me which is sad. :( I think she looks amazing and has a wonderful, radiant smile but somehow her titles seem all the same and super vanilla to me. I have far less of her work than I would have expected.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hana Haruna. She just bores me.

Kiritani Matsuri is borderline here for me which is sad. :( I think she looks amazing and has a wonderful, radiant smile but somehow her titles seem all the same and super vanilla to me. I have far less of her work than I would have expected.
I disagree about Kiritani. She started out vanilla but before she disappeared, she had great hip control and was great at BJs.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Ichika Matsumoto

View attachment 2431489
To me, she is the new Abe Mikako. Plus even if she reminds me a former idol, she does a lot of shooting movies with old dudes, so, no thanks. And her acting is a bit off. So her popularity is a mystery considering the fact that there are cuties like Hirose Narumi who are also way better in their acting and performances.
Ichika has really leapt to the forefront with me. Her acting is great. Her sex scenes are hot.
And she generally at her best when she takes control. She touches on many genre...
...yes, its sometimes old guys... but that's not her fault. The industry has been struggling for years to find new guys but they rather be gaming lol