I hate rapidshare!

aviant_greek

Just a JAV Collector
Jul 30, 2008
want to download free from Rapidshare. Megaupload, Hotfile and others?

check out
http://sites.google.com/site/rapidleechlist/

and if you still can't download anything using rapidleech. that is clearly bullshit because I use rapidleech to download from these 3 filehosts daily.

:goodboy:

what advantage do you get from using this?
full speed as premium user? resume disconnect download? or just no waiting time?

wheeljack

Apr 27, 2009
want to download free from Rapidshare. Megaupload, Hotfile and others?

check out
http://sites.google.com/site/rapidleechlist/

and if you still can't download anything using rapidleech. that is clearly bullshit because I use rapidleech to download from these 3 filehosts daily.

what advantage do you get from using this?
full speed as premium user? resume disconnect download? or just no waiting time?

There are some users in certain countries who can never download from Rapidshare ( download limits always full )

Rapidleech are for them.

and some RL have very fast dl speed.

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
How about drop.io ? I'm downloading 5 files in parallel, no waiting time and no annoying you are already downloading another file, wait till other is finished..... I know the speed sucks but it beats waiting time #1 ..... the waiting time on deposit files is an awful 35 minutes.

ircaddicts

Jun 18, 2009
How about drop.io ? I'm downloading 5 files in parallel, no waiting time and no annoying you are already downloading another file, wait till other is finished..... I know the speed sucks but it beats waiting time #1 ..... the waiting time on deposit files is an awful 35 minutes.

since when was it 35 mins ? Most I ever had to wait on a free d/l was 15. The trouble with drop.to is I can do the same with DF and have all of them done in 1/100 th of the time.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
But I will not use torrents so that's that. Damn, it really would be ecstatic, if every Rapidshare server in the world would burn down... Fucking cocksuckers, do they really think I will download only at night? Basically it's impossible to download from RS at weekends nowadays. And just when I would have time to download, their severs just perfectly become overloaded... And please, no more premium -comments.

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
sometimes I think rapidshare is part of an evil conspiracy to frustrate downloaders :secret: how came such money sucker, download limited host be used by so many ppl.
- can't download at reasonable speeds
- can't resume download so I waste bandwidth every time the download stop before finish
- no multiple download/connections
- file part missing
- and my favorite: 'you can only download with premium ' account message.

:stress:

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
But the best part is, that sometimes you have to sit over an hour refreshing the page every 2 minutes to see if you get a download slot... It's torture, but I'll bare it if the movie I'm downloading is good.

stormofshadow

Jan 22, 2008
the problem is not: paying RS users are treated better than free RS users.

the problem is: free MU, MF, HF (and arguably even Deposit Files, Netload.in, and Storage.to) users are treated better than free RS users.

@Sami: yes RS is a piece of crap, but you shouldn't be so scared of torrenting. the only *potential* problem is how popular/seeded the torrent may or may not be. there are several advantages over DDL : no speed cap, no bandwidth cap, no filesize limit, no split files, no countdown to wait for, no limitation on simultaneous downloads, no region filtering.

i've downloaded some torrents at over 1MB/s. not too shabby for something that's free.

conclusion: rapidshit sucks balls.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
Fuck em both I prefer Bit Torrent, then I am not limited to leaving my PC on for the remainder of the download or having to source other files etc or download multiple .rar files just for one thing once unzipped. I can store my torrent file in my directory and download at my leisure normally overnight without the worry that something might happen to stop one of the files etc.

Then again I do download a lot of stuff and it can be a little slower sometimes.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
It's not even a question anymore.. Uploading to stuff like rapidshare, easy-share, uploading, etc., etc., is only for their own hidden agenda at this point.

Everyone notice how all the people defending rapidshare at the start of this thread have stopped trying to/disappeared?

:notforgiven: