I hate rapidshare!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aviant_greek

Just a JAV Collector
Jul 30, 2008
i think a free user should not talking shit bout what they get, they chose the service they want, and of course free is always worse than the premium service.
you hate 15 minute waiting, you hate download speed limitation? But do you have try the premium service?
megaupload is same shit than rapidshare if you chose free service, i have tried that.
for me, my ideal service uploader is mediafire, premium service for free user, maximum download speed and there is no waiting time, too bad there still so less movie that have been uploaded to this

Daryl

Sep 28, 2009
Yes, mediafire is the best free one. I have no idea why more people don't use it. No wait times, no download limits, and the speed is good, and all for free. Sorry, it makes no sense to pay when they're something out there for free that gives premium file share service. You're just jipping yourself of cash.

aviant_greek

Just a JAV Collector
Jul 30, 2008
and, for 1 download, how many point that i got? :goodboy:
is there any different on the point reward if i download files with different sizes?
thx

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
and of course free is always worse than the premium service.

But that's the point, there's sites where that is hardly true. Rapidshare? Deposit files? Easy-share? Of course that's true, but it's not for many other sites like MU and Mediafire..

Also, thanks, you guys proved my point with the scam that are some of the other services. UL'ing to the sites that are lacking quite a bit in speeds, limitations, etc., just for rewards or premium accounts...

I said it's the reasoning why many still use the subpar sites, a couple denied it, then showed it again, lol..

ircaddicts

Jun 18, 2009
But that's the point, there's sites where that is hardly true. Rapidshare? Deposit files? Easy-share? Of course that's true, but it's not for many other sites like MU and Mediafire..

Also, thanks, you guys proved my point with the scam that are some of the other services. UL'ing to the sites that are lacking quite a bit in speeds, limitations, etc., just for rewards or premium accounts...

I said it's the reasoning why many still use the subpar sites, a couple denied it, then showed it again, lol..

actually the difference between free DF and paid is quite a bit actually. I get about 4/500K/s on a free d/l from DF. Where as i get about 4-5000K/s on my paid account. Not tried a paid account on MU or mediafire so can't comment but the free service is slower than DF. rapidshit is the worst thier paid service is about 2/300k at best and costs more than any of the others

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Rapidshare was OK until they invented this f*cking wait 2 minutes over and over during peak hours. It's so f*cking hilarious to wait 2 minutes times 10 to get your file. And yes, I'm a free user and no, I'll never pay for my downloads.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
OK, now I'm so pissed that I could do something nasty to someone! Who do they think they are at Rapidshare!!!!! Like the f*ck I care if a million premium users are downloading shit. RapidSHIT really invented a powerful tool of pissing people off to no avail with this wait 2 minutes -crap. Man, I'd have a laugh if someone hacked their servers again...

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
This is just fucking bullshit... If I download during peak-hours from RapidSHIT, in the worst case I have to watch these wait 2 minutes -fuckers for 2 hours!!!!! Does RapidSHIT really think they can get new customers this way?

aviant_greek

Just a JAV Collector
Jul 30, 2008
if you don't want to see "wait 2 minutes",
why don't you just buy the premium?
you get what you give, right.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
No credit card... And I don't know anyone who could pay a Rapidshare account for me :defeat:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
There are programs that make using rapidshare and any other file service a lot eaiser. I have been using freerapiddownloader. I recently started using it. It doesn't remove the waiting time but you do not have to sit at the computer.If you can wait for a torrent to download then this should be no problem.

http://wordrider.net/freerapid/

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
all this moaning about rapidshare, I have no problems, I can download over a gig in 30 mins, it would be faster, if I could move my fingers around the keyboard faster