help with MU and RS uploads????

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

AkibaBoi

Jun 8, 2009
My problem is that I can't seem to find a decent way to upload to my MU and RS accounts (both active premium).

As a start, I'll let you know that I've got a solid cable connection (29,200k dl, 1797k ul) and I'm a software developer so.... hopefully I'm not making REALLY stupid mistakes ;)

When I use MegaManager to upload, it will leave out the split files with an error 2 (the folks at MegaUpload don't seem to have much documentation regarding this product). I've check and I can't find ANYTHING about these 2 (out of 10) files that it won't process. They are the same size, not opened by another application and have no special permissions. I don't get it. I'm uploading another batch now and it's the "same story"

I have tried to install the RapidShare Uploader but it generates an error immediately upon installation.

I can download from either site but the upload it not happening for me.

Any thoughts???
thanks in advance

AkibaBoi

Jun 8, 2009
Did you try the "normal" way (without manager) ?
I know you can only upload one file at a time, but at least it should work.

Yes, I did but it was incredibly slow and it takes a lot of manual effort. I wish that I could get MegaManager to upload half as well as it downloads. It works flawlessly and with great speed when I'm downloading.

I'm tired of lurking and leeching all the good work that the others have done here on A-O and I really wish that I could at least start posting some old stuff that I think will be popular.

thanks for your suggestion!