I hate rapidshare!

p0rnMeNow

Banned
Feb 5, 2010
I haven't seen the "no download slots available" thing from RS in some time now... maybe they changed the policy about it. :puzzled: It had to have cost them a lot of traffic.

I thing he means limit traffic for a day:study:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
I hate depositfiles and Hotfile which seems increasingly popular on this forum, for some reason.
I love megaupload and often get faster speeds with them than I do with my Rapidshare premiumi account! Plus they let you download a lot for free, mostly.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Now this is really weird, I get absolutely no timer when I try to download from Rapidshare (so no timer -> no download link appears)... Can't be IP-related, since it's the same thing when I use a proxy.

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
The d/l speed are just stupid. I usualy get around 10k/s and if I'm really lucky 20k. This compared to the 5-6MB/s I get off depositfiles. .

It's probz we live in different place that I'm getting around 200kb/s for rapidshare free and that i'm getting around the same for depositfiles. :puzzled: but stupid rapidshare keeps u waiting 15 min between each download...that why i use torrents :gayprance::gayprance:

loveshuffle

Dec 31, 2009
torrent - mediafre - megaupload are the way to go, the rest makes you wait to long :(:scared:

Jul 1, 2009
torrent - mediafre - megaupload are the way to go, the rest makes you wait to long :(:scared:

Only bad thing about Mediafire is a problem with archives being corrupted during upload. Very nice service for leechers, but uploaders have to test all their uploads. :warning:

I've seen many reports of this problem. :victim:

afiq_safardi

Feb 8, 2009
i hate it too
random speed limit... sometime fast sometimes slow...
need to wait download between file...
what i hate most is when it says "download slot in your country is full"... i cant download anything:notagain: