I hate rapidshare!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

p0rnMeNow

Banned
Feb 5, 2010
I haven't seen the "no download slots available" thing from RS in some time now... maybe they changed the policy about it. :puzzled: It had to have cost them a lot of traffic.

I thing he means limit traffic for a day:study:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
I hate depositfiles and Hotfile which seems increasingly popular on this forum, for some reason.
I love megaupload and often get faster speeds with them than I do with my Rapidshare premiumi account! Plus they let you download a lot for free, mostly.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Now this is really weird, I get absolutely no timer when I try to download from Rapidshare (so no timer -> no download link appears)... Can't be IP-related, since it's the same thing when I use a proxy.

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
The d/l speed are just stupid. I usualy get around 10k/s and if I'm really lucky 20k. This compared to the 5-6MB/s I get off depositfiles. .

It's probz we live in different place that I'm getting around 200kb/s for rapidshare free and that i'm getting around the same for depositfiles. :puzzled: but stupid rapidshare keeps u waiting 15 min between each download...that why i use torrents :gayprance::gayprance:

loveshuffle

Dec 31, 2009
torrent - mediafre - megaupload are the way to go, the rest makes you wait to long :(:scared:

Jul 1, 2009
torrent - mediafre - megaupload are the way to go, the rest makes you wait to long :(:scared:

Only bad thing about Mediafire is a problem with archives being corrupted during upload. Very nice service for leechers, but uploaders have to test all their uploads. :warning:

I've seen many reports of this problem. :victim:

afiq_safardi

Feb 8, 2009
i hate it too
random speed limit... sometime fast sometimes slow...
need to wait download between file...
what i hate most is when it says "download slot in your country is full"... i cant download anything:notagain: