[RF]KTC Anthology Tokiryoujoku

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I see most of the volumes of KTC Anthology Tokiryoujoku are up on Rapidshare, but since I don't have a premium account it will take me days (and because of my busy schedule more like weeks) to find the time to download all of these. It would be much simpler if somebody could make a batch torrent, but from what I can see on AO, NyaaTorrents, and DeadFrog, no one has yet done that and kept the torrent alive. (There is an older one on DeadFrog but the torrent is effectively dead, seeding at around 3.5 Kbps. Slow as the Rapidshare method is, it's a hell of a lot faster than 3.5 kbps!)

The volumes I have are 1, 33, 34, 35, and 36. If you have any of the others and can seed them -- either as individual torrents or as part of a batch torrent -- that would be awesome. If you are going to make a batch torrent, please make sure the different volumes can be selected individually so I don't have to redownload 400 MB of stuff I already have. (Not the end of the world if you can't avoid this, though.)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Retracting this request. I've almost gotten all of the volumes now. If there are any I find I still need but can't get, I will request them separately; but at this time, I no longer would benefit from a batch torrent of KTC Anthology Tokiryoujoku.

Status
Not open for further replies.