Guys Who Like NewHalves Are_

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
The other post about newhalves raises an interesting question? What would you call a guy who likes newhalves? Gay? Bi-sexual? Bi-Curious? Something else all together?

IMO, I don't know if a guy who likes newhalves are gay. A newhalf is well beyond a man in a dress: they've undergone horomone treatments, received implants, and have had "completion" surgery (or have commited to having it).
Gay men like proper men.

Guys who like newhalves are sexually adventurous men who are willing to try new things OR,

They are just GUYS. When presented with a beautiful, feminine face, body, good tits, and a snug hole to fuck-they will not turn it down.

Reactions: 1 person

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You put a looooottttt of faith into the newhalfs you've seen in videos. The vast majority of those that are 'active' newhalfs here in Tokyo have no hormone treatment, no implants, no nothing and are still juggling their bits and tackle.

What makes them different? They are slim, have slightly feminine faces and dress like they're women. What you see in videos here is not like real life. But isn't that always the case?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
You put a looooottttt of faith into the newhalfs you've seen in videos. The vast majority of those that are 'active' newhalfs here in Tokyo have no hormone treatment, no implants, no nothing and are still juggling their bits and tackle.

What makes them different? They are slim, have slightly feminine faces and dress like they're women. What you see in videos here is not like real life. But isn't that always the case?

Haven't actually seen videos. I do make a distinction between a cross-dressers, and new-halves, however.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
"and are still juggling their bits and tackle."

how would you know? mmmm.....

Because I work with quite a few, ass-tard. I'll post up a photo of two of them RIGHT now.

I should point out too that at this exact moment in time, I'm sitting in a private onsen apartment/hotel here in Atami in Shizuoka with the Tokyo Fashionista group and two of the models are newhalfs.

165143_10150091308467348_515922347_6007841_777826_n.jpg

She

and...

180263_10150091201637348_515922347_6006556_6819935_n.jpg

The white girl

and again

180516_10150091149457348_515922347_6005918_5429244_n.jpg

in the pink (same from the first photo)

Care to challenge my knowledge on things you've never seen outside of your mom's basement? C'mon... hit me.... HIT ME!
wpaperJohnnyMnemonic001800.jpg

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
OK and with that said, I just made a 8 minute video. When I'm NOT using my cell phone to tether, I'll upload it and share it.

Hey, I even mentioned Jackshissonoff in the video too!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
So I've gone through the trouble and effort of making a vid and people don't REPLY? I'm hurt :(

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
So I've gone through the trouble and effort of making a vid and people don't REPLY? I'm hurt :(

Saw the first minute or so...But, I think you and the others have gone off topic (happens on all message boards, I know), and are about to be mired in a pissing match.

The question is what would one call guys who like newhalves?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If you only watched the first minute then you missed the best part. And I don't think anyone is getting involved in a pissing match. Between JacksOffALotOnHisSon and me, I win without even needing to take an extra sip of water.

I posted up earlier (prior to my video) details about how things are in real life as opposed to most of your cartoon fantasies ('you' being a general term here, not singling anyone out specifically) and then I was challenged by how I might know this. So I chose to fight fire with wisdom. Or, bullshit with experience.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

Well I watched it, the best thing for me was the end bit, if that is your apartment, very impressive, like the view, I think it was one of those that if you was there you would appreciate it much more

Kazuma Ohara

Jan 11, 2011
I would say bi-curious as if you are going for a girl missing her vagina and want anal sex thats bisexual in my books, if they penetrate you I would say leaning towards gay than bi.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Well I watched it, the best thing for me was the end bit, if that is your apartment, very impressive, like the view, I think it was one of those that if you was there you would appreciate it much more

I watched it too, and it is one of those "you had to be there" type of video. Also, I am not sure what you-Aquamarine-were trying to show.

urchbaduch

Jan 1, 2010
For me i wouldn't say gay, but then again everyone have there own preference of categorizing people. I will admit i like newhalf, I'm not into there dick or seeing them doing other men. I'm a straight guy that likes woman and don't love men. and of course the new half have to really look like a woman with a woman voice to be attractive to me. But still I'll take a real girl any day over a newhalf.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
From what I have heard so far, the artificial vagina felt hard for my straight friend while fucking her "vagina". Not so natural as real women.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
There you go again, all that 'my friend' talk.

Tsk tsk tsk.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Thanks gringo, jerk. Now I'm chuckling on the train and Japanese people are giving me the common "typical gaijin" stare.