The problem is that all girls seem to already boyfriends.

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
If you don't ask her -- you don't get her.
If you ask her and she rejects you -- you don't get her.
If you ask her and she accepts you -- you get her.

Always agree...
Perhaps you have many successful examples for these...

lyfreak

Apr 6, 2007
well, at least by asking you have a chance, failure to ask because fear of hearing "my boyfriend" will land you with a 0% chance. Btw, being rich helps too. I know a few girls who choose relationships based of the size of the guys wallet.

vin

Feb 6, 2009
my 2 cents worth?

i'd agree on the guys saying that you have to show a great deal of interest in the girl not just her physical but her emotional as well. get to be friends, if she has a boyfriend then its okay, there may be three possible outcomes:
1. you look elsewhere. your total loss.
2. you guys can get together and be friends. then it could end there for the moment but hey, at least you've made 2 new friends and one of them could introduce you to a girl that they think may fit you. the more you let others know about yourself, the more they will understand you and they are more than happy to hook you up with another friend of theirs as long as you are not a jerk.
3. a continuation of above, if the couple do decide to break up, the girl will know that you're being a close friend who really understands her and if you take it slowly and correctly, you may end up being in a real relationship with her. but hey, if it doesn't, at leat you get a glimpse of understanding a girl and it'll make things easier the next time you're going after one.

short tip, chicks wants guys who can cheer them up on rainy days. well thats what i think. hahahaha!!

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
One part of being confident is to take risks. When taking risks, you'll get experience. Experience = confidence!

I don't fear being being declined by a girl because I've manged to charm a girl before and I know that I can do it again.

It doesn't matter if a girl would say no to meet you since now you have the experience to ask a girl out! The more you do it, the easier it will be to ask someone out.

The more "no" you get, you will get closer to a "yes".

sushyoshi

Apr 20, 2009
Hi
This topic got my interest cause i have something like that kind of experience.
Anyway i´ll tell you my story:
PART 1 - When i was young ( about 12 ) i had a neighbour who i kind of liked and i felt that she liked me too. I was too young and scared to admit it but i really liked being with her but i would just not tell her, she did the same and was allways teasing me, it was like a game to see wich one would give the first move. Then i got her to know my friend and she became interested with him and started dating him (started on the day of my birthday in my house).I tried to hide my emotions for some time but one day i just couldnt handle and i just exploded and said everyone that i really liked her. Anyway, tragic ending.

PART 2 - Even knowing i liked her she went to my friend, i began to hate her, even though i like her (maybe sexual passion). Somehow when she was not with the boyfriend and was at my house and we were alone she would sometimes tease me with some movements and gestures and some strange conversation. I was confused i didnt know what to do. I just couldnt betray my friend so i made all the tease she gave me be a little more acceptable.

PART 3 - As the years passed it seemed that my group of friends all went into relationships and i was the only one alone. I asked for them to introduce me to some girls but the knew no one available. Then i noticed the fact that i was alone and my time has passed. I begin to wounder why didnt i had a girlfriend. I consider myself good looking but dont talk too much but there is something in me that makes people dont notice me. I can tell this for sure cause sometimes im in a group and noone knows im there, i mean i could be a ninja. Anyway the facts are im the kind of person you dont really notice unless i really scream ou loud. So the time passes and im alone.

PART 4 - Finally my friend introduced me a friend who i kind of got my attencion. The story he tells me is that she has a boyfriend but they only see each other like 1 time a month. So its summer vacation and i spend it with my friend and her girfriend and that girl. We really start to get along good and she really seems to like me alot too. At the end of the vacation i tell her how i fell and ask her if she feels the same. The she says she doesnt like me that way and that she allready has a boyfriend. Then she tells me she noticed how i felt about her but was too afraid to tell me her feelings about it because the didnt want to ruin our friendship. Anyway another summer heartbreak.

PART 5 - I ask mom why am i so unlucky? People dont seem to notice me, i dont have a job, nothing good happens to me and whenever something good happens it doensnt last for too long before something bad does happen. and i ask why? I am good to people, i do everything for my friends ( even sacrificed my love with regrets). The my mom says that God will help me and i have to be patient

PART 6 - Some time later, after some other infortunate bad luck events, i talk to my best friend about this problem, which in fact he was in the same situation as me. We confort each others saying that when the time comes something good will happen that we just need to wait.Then some time later he gets a girlfriend and i ask him what did you do? how did this happened? He said that she liked him and it just happened. It was just as my mom said. Then it happend, my only friend that was in the same situation as me got a girlfriend so this time i´m really the only one left. I ask him to introduce to some of his girfriends friends but they all have boyfriends and are really into relationships.

EPILOGUE - So it seems i was the only one left out. I began changing. I dont have the same interest in girls i used to have and i am allways suspiscious. I dont know how will i meet girls since all the ones i know are allready in relationships. My friend says go to a bar, i go but no women there. Anyway i am really jealouse of my friends, they all have girlfriends but i dont. Its not really about the girlfriend, its this situation that is killing me. I mean my friends all have girlfriends and start hanging out with each others and since im alone they dont really hangout with me anymore. So you see the problem is that not only i dont have company , i am also losing my friends.

In the end what really bothers me is seeing everyone happy starting their own families when i am left alone.

jupiter999

Apr 2, 2008
I can only say: 頑張って sushyoshi!!!
Even though I don't even know how to help myself, LOL~

sushyoshi

Apr 20, 2009
Listen Jupiter:
Even knowing im not so lucky i believe that all my bad luck is from just not being in the right circunstances. So if someone says: Forget it there will be other oportunities; dont listen to that. This is your opportunity and you have to take them all. And the best thing for you is to create the best circunstances for things to happen. Like everyone in this forum says you need to make yourself surrounded by people and social events.
If you are like me and are a person who dont get noticed by others then you have to work harder to became more socially accepted. Maybe you need to create a personality other than yourself just to get all that attencion and get noticed. And please dont say that you want someone that will like you the way you are because as you can see if anyone did then we wouldnt be here.
So my advice is : Create opportunities, get noticed ( but do try hard on this) and forget about moral judgment. Dont hide the fact that you are seeking girls, but dont just show that you are needy.
Example: See a girl you like, keep going where you know she will be, make something to get noticed, get confortable with the surroundings, then talking to her will be easy.
Anyway i could be wrong about this , and this all a huge mistake. If so correct me.

barcelona1999

Jun 14, 2009
Friendship and Relationship are two different realms and you will need to choose to maintain girlfriends at the two levels. If your aim is more on 'dipping' your stick - guess there are many bars and clubs for them..... hunting grounds for both sexes. happy hunting

jupiter999

Apr 2, 2008
Listen Jupiter:
Even knowing im not so lucky i believe that all my bad luck is from just not being in the right circunstances. So if someone says: Forget it there will be other oportunities; dont listen to that. This is your opportunity and you have to take them all. And the best thing for you is to create the best circunstances for things to happen. Like everyone in this forum says you need to make yourself surrounded by people and social events.
If you are like me and are a person who dont get noticed by others then you have to work harder to became more socially accepted. Maybe you need to create a personality other than yourself just to get all that attencion and get noticed. And please dont say that you want someone that will like you the way you are because as you can see if anyone did then we wouldnt be here.
So my advice is : Create opportunities, get noticed ( but do try hard on this) and forget about moral judgment. Dont hide the fact that you are seeking girls, but dont just show that you are needy.
Example: See a girl you like, keep going where you know she will be, make something to get noticed, get confortable with the surroundings, then talking to her will be easy.
Anyway i could be wrong about this , and this all a huge mistake. If so correct me.

No, no, you are always right... I'm just having problem of, well, technically on how to start, because never start before... "never" because having social skill problem... Since high school...
Anyway, truly thank you for your attention and advices...

bleeah

May 7, 2009
Like other guys here, I am a 23 year old who sucks at romantic relationships. In fact, I have never been in a romantic relationship. It seems like every girl I talk to and get along with, always reveal that they have a boyfriend. It feels almost pointless to talk to girls, because I know they will drop those dreadful words, "my boyfriend" sooner or later.

Yeah, I'm 27 now and I had similar troubles for a long time. I mean, I had girlfriends, but spent a lot of time in between them single because I am a fairly unique/weird guy with high standards (I want a fairly weird/unique girl to match). You have to not worry about it, because if finding a girl is on your mind all the time, you will have a much harder time actually meeting or dating one. It's easy to get nervous and expect too much out of every interaction with a someone who could be a prospective girlfriend. It can make you seem boring, awkward, or even desperate, which is very unattractive to any normal person. Just relax and try not to worry too much about saying the wrong thing or if you like each other enough. If you find someone that is a good match for you, they'll be easy to talk to. That's what I've found. If things went well with a girl for me, it was because I didn't put any pressure on it and let it develop at its own pace.

=.=!!

^.^!!
Apr 20, 2009
During my school day, I realize that..

Most of the handsome/good looking guy only have normal/bad looking girlfriend...

While those normal/bad looking guy normally have hot/beautiful girlfriend...

wonder why? sigh:dunno:

jupiter999

Apr 2, 2008
During my school day, I realize that..

Most of the handsome/good looking guy only have normal/bad looking girlfriend...

While those normal/bad looking guy normally have hot/beautiful girlfriend...

Crazy! Is this applies to your place as well!? All the while I thought this is my own urban legend! LOL~ I wonder if there is some theory behind this...

=.=!!

^.^!!
Apr 20, 2009
Crazy! Is this applies to your place as well!? All the while I thought this is my own urban legend! LOL~ I wonder if there is some theory behind this...

Lolx, happen to you as well? where you from?:nou:

=.=!!

^.^!!
Apr 20, 2009
I'm somewhere in the South East Asia, LOL~
What about you? UnderWorld??

south east asia....Lolx
must be from either or ....

Other country, they seldom visit foreign web like this....:petrfied:

jupiter999

Apr 2, 2008
Other country, they seldom visit foreign web like this....

Is it? I thought internet is borderless, so everyone visit all kinds of webs...
Hey, you still havn't tell me, where is your underworld...?
LOL~

=.=!!

^.^!!
Apr 20, 2009
Is it? I thought internet is borderless, so everyone visit all kinds of webs...
Hey, you still havn't tell me, where is your underworld...?
LOL~

Well, because people from malaysia&singapore is usually more "ham sap":XD:

im from HERE, You?:dunno: