The problem is that all girls seem to already boyfriends.

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
sure only hamsap 1 lui ma ? :secret:
slashgg.gif

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
To your disappointment, I really hamsap 1 girl only, and she is in my avatar~
In real life, I never had a girl friend, and I'm grief about this until now...
But then, I really love the girl in my avatar~ With all my heart~ She is my type of girl~
In AO I'm the only one who love her and only her~ (LOL! Repeat so many times! :XD:)
Perhaps you can advice me, because I can see that you have many girls around...

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
Keep repeat :XD:
Good loh 1 only..

Jun 6, 2007
ok im pretty sure most of us (failed) men think like if a girl we like already has a boyfriend that we should like hang and stay in line hoping their relationship to crash and burn and we'd be there to move in afterwards...

but i see a few flaws..

one, its near impossible to be close with the girl who already has a boyfriend since they are 'in their own little world'

two, if she were to talk personal things she'd most likely talk to a girlfriend

three, the first two might be alright if u were a very good friend before the her current relationship.. but if so then why didnt you move in?

meh.. thinking out loud..

mgzkun

Jun 2, 2009
that´s life...

by statistics there are more girls than boys so normally everyone has the chance to get one...

unless you are in China, India and Vietnam (maybe more?)

new born boy/girl ratio is 115/120 vs 100 T_T... , so in like 20 years there will be harder for guy to get a girl friend in those countries

I love Jgirls

Jun 24, 2008
ok im pretty sure most of us (failed) men think like if a girl we like already has a boyfriend that we should like hang and stay in line hoping their relationship to crash and burn and we'd be there to move in afterwards...

but i see a few flaws..

one, its near impossible to be close with the girl who already has a boyfriend since they are 'in their own little world'

two, if she were to talk personal things she'd most likely talk to a girlfriend

three, the first two might be alright if u were a very good friend before the her current relationship.. but if so then why didnt you move in?

meh.. thinking out loud..

I agree with these points. Girls also seem stuck up and in another world when they talk about their boyfriends.

Oct 6, 2007
A BF means nothing. I agree with everyone who says "just be friends". I've had a crap load of GFs who haven't lasted past 2 or 3 months. Hell I've only been in 3 relationships that have lasted past 6 months. If this is any consellation I was in a relationship with a girl for 4.5 years and I broke up with her. Think about that for a minute. Say you meet a girl and she says she's been with a guy for 4 years. Do you ever think you'd have a chance? Your immediate response would be no, but we broke up and she was single 6 months later.

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
The problem is that all girls seem to already boyfriends....

SO approach her and ignore it. It is that simple, I have done that so many times.

"But I have a boyfriend."
Take your Pick:
"So do I, do you want some of this"
"Oh thats nice but he is not invited"
"Thats your problem not mine"

It does not matter how long they have been together.

A few months ago I had this happen with a particularly beautiful girl. She talked to me for a few days and I had my hands on her and kissed her lightly and told her I wanted her. All after that she said that she had a boyfriend and my reply was "So what, what does that have to do with anything?" It was obvious she was already into me. I ignored her for a few days and when I saw her again, she was eager to tell me that her boyfriend had left her (she was lying, she left him I am sure). Now she is the love of my life. (and so is any other woman who I can convince)

The bottom line is women have no common sense, intelligence or strength. If you get their hormones running, they will do what you want and you wont have to have one of those so called "relationships" I keep hearing about.

Youre not trying to get married or to have a "meaningful relationship" so who cares? Lie to the bitches. Dont play their games.