Would you do a Newhalf that looks like a real woman?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Question is.

Some newhalfs..(NOT ALL) look really like real women.

If you didn't know it and the new half said she was all female and she seduced you, would you do it with the new half?

Although it's not a very dangersou thing in America or western countries, since new halves in america or europe usually look like men no matter how they get surgeries..in Asia the asian guys are naturally more feminine and when they change they do look more like real women than do western ones.

Shadowalker

May 23, 2010
Which ones? There are feminine looking asian newhalfs in youtube and there are the ones who are not even remotely pretty.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Which ones? There are feminine looking asian newhalfs in youtube and there are the ones who are not even remotely pretty.

Yeah:)

@ josolopSon3, put a pic, or give a link. It would be interesting to see your idea of a beautiful new-half.

Jin597

Aug 7, 2009
done and been done

I have had the pleasure to have this experience.
I can honestly say it depends on the face... gotta be feminine, and has to have some tits...

A hard dick and nice rack are great!

I still prefer me a nice J-Girl though.... but a newhalf is a nice distraction once in a while.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Still not interested in having sex with a man, even if dresses up like a woman.
Post-Op, well that'll depend.
25TRANSVESTITE.jpg

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
I'm still trying to find a "nice looking" newhalf. I'm not crazy about it, but my GF is. I told her that only is he/she looks real feminine and have large breast. :nosebleed:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
And no cock, please.
:joker:

kaneda234

Jun 14, 2008
Hmmm...
If by Newtype you mean japanese people and by look you mean literally looks like one then...

Yes, yes I would :grassdance:, but they have to be disease free.

canadaamadeus

Mar 20, 2008
I was just in China. The Chinese Newhalfs are not that bad and there are plenty are love foreigners. They look sexy in their Chinese dresses. Of course the Japanes ones have nothing to envy. They each hold their own.:joker:

Kazuma Ohara

Jan 11, 2011
if they had the full op I would possibly be tempted but if they had their "man bits" I wouldnt be interested unless totally drunk or I had paid for it and hadn't realised lol.

urchbaduch

Jan 1, 2010
I would do them but i won't suck there man bird, or let them do me and they have to really be female like with female voice.