Guys Who Like NewHalves Are_

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nagaraka

Jul 11, 2011
dude you are gay or bisexual. once you start enjoying sucking cocks then you are gay. you should enjoy pussies.

I still enjoy pussies and I don't think I'd be interested in your cock unless you've been taken hormones since right the start of puberty. And I think it's great many think like you because unfortunately for people like me newhalves are becoming very coveted.

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
I still enjoy pussies and I don't think I'd be interested in your cock unless you've been taken hormones since right the start of puberty. And I think it's great many think like you because unfortunately for people like me newhalves are becoming very coveted.

ok i have to correct myself again. men should enjoy pussies ONLY.

but you enjoy cocks and pussies you are BISEXUAL. NOT STRAIGHT AND NEVER A REAL MAN and 50% GAY but still GAY.

even if you are interested at my cock. you are never welcome. why did you even thought of saying that? just sick dude. i don't welcome fat ugly bitches to my dick. Even if good looking men like brad pitt or good looking newhalf, shemales lady boy or call them whatever you want like Nong POy or Harisu would want to suck and grab my dick, they are more never welcome.

where did you gets your statistics that newhalves are becoming very coveted? for sure you are just a small minority. you can have all the newhalves in the world. as i have said more pretty girls and pussies for me to enjoy. enjoy sucking and fondling dicks my friend.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
ok i have to correct myself again. men should enjoy pussies ONLY.

but you enjoy cocks and pussies you are BISEXUAL. NOT STRAIGHT AND NEVER A REAL MAN and 50% GAY but still GAY.

A man is man, REGARDLESS of his sexual proclivities or orientation. We may have differing views on who's gay, and who isn't, but saying a person isn't a "real" man because of their sex lives is ridiculous.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I'm sorry, but after reading this for a while, I can't just not say anything to one particular thing.

[...]im not homophobic[...]

[...]but you enjoy cocks and pussies you are BISEXUAL. NOT STRAIGHT AND NEVER A REAL MAN and 50% GAY but still GAY.[...]

I really don't see how you can say that first part while you still say the other stuff like the second quote in a later post. You really come off as homophobic if all you do is judge a man on sexuality/orientation. What does any of that have to do with like, social responsibilities/expectations, or family responsibility and expectations and such anyway? I'm just assuming that's what we're using to scale who passes as a "real man" or not, because I have no idea what else you're judging based on. And sexuality has no place in any of that, so it seems pretty irrelevant to base so much on something so out of place.

To actually have my post be on topic, as far as the whole topic of if it's gay or whatever though, I never really thought about that much. I think it would be the same as asking about those people that are girls, but born with testicles instead of ovaries. Or the opposite in male cases. They're still physically the one thing, they just have something out of the ordinary. Not everyone is fortunate enough to be born physically matching what they are otherwise. Yes, it's not the best replacement for that in the world, and yes, you can still see details that give it away such as body shape like shoulders being wider and hips not being correct, but it's all that can be done realistically, and I think alot of people are happier they do have the option. It's not like they let just anyone do it anyway. I can only speak for how it works in the U.S., but here people have to go through alot of psychological counseling and exams to even have the option be okayed for themselves. (I just bring that up because in the past, many people think just anyone can do it, and that seemed to be another cause of alot of the negative views of them.)

From what I've seen on other forums and stuff over the years, the majority of the people I've seen that have an extreme hatred of newhalves, or people that just don't like the idea of it even being an option are people that are either huge homophobes, were "tricked" by one, or in some less extreme cases they just have some legitimate issue like they wanted children and so on, but obviously can't do that with them, so they develop some problem with all of them, based on one.

Also, just incase people actually care about point of reference for me saying all this, I'm female and bi. The whole, "Is it gay or not" thing seems a bit silly to me, to be honest. They make it sound like, "No way bro. I ain't putting my dick in another dude's dick." But I guess I can see how some straight men might get upset about it in more legitimate ways. I still think a pussy is a pussy though, and I've seen some very well done post-ops. Again, going by U.S. point of reference, but there's many where important stuff like genitals look pretty natural.

tl;dr: I personally think it depends on if you consider them M or F post-op. Apparently most people consider them the starting gender, even post-op. I personally see it as what they are post (so M to F are F to me).

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
im not homophobic as i have said earlier and im just an giving an honest, straight to your heart answer. what is wrong with that?

newhalves lovers maybe just ask your dad, mom, brother, doctor (psychatrist?), office mates, beer buddy, gym buddy about your interest. they would chuckle, laugh or find it weird/ Im sure their reaction is whoa you like sucking cocks and that's gay (unless they're gay). maybe the best to ask and would give you a heartfelt answer are kids. what will they say if they found out uncle, papa or big brother is a newhalf lover. its gay. im repeating im not homophobic and im just giving again a heart felt answer.

newhalves lover-im 100% sure you guys are aware that you newhalves got the male chromosome and used to have or still have dicks. you guys go against reality and play along with your sexual desires. having sex with a newhalf is gay. again im not homophobic. i got gay friends in our group and i hang out with them.we dont bully them but sometimes tease them. we care for them cause we know that they are nice people. they are also my good connections to good looking gals. im still friends with them as long they respect me and i respect them in return. im not trying to diss or bully anyone here. but its just sick that newhalf lovers considers them straight. its pathetic. its still gay. wake up dudes. dont make something false into something true. just sick

maybe you guys will find solace with the LGBT alliance (lesbians gay bisexual and transgender). straight men and women don't belong there but newhavles lovers do since they are bisexual. i wonder what will LGBT will say if you ask them that you like newhalves. maybe go ask them and know the answer.

this will be my last post in the thread. its not doing any good for me and im getting tired. im just answering the title questions. a straight forward one. just trying to wake you guys up but its the truth and nothing but the truth. yes the truth hurts.

go watch "cartman sucks" episode in southpark.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s11e02-cartman-sucks

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
man should only fuck female human that was the natural order, until i don't know, people started to fuck the same gender, or likes to fuck animals.

so yea, if you like new halfs you are definitely 100% ultra gay, and who ever said they are coveted, you must be really the god of the gay

The natural order, eh?

I have no problem fucking human females. I like it, and try to do it as much as I can.

But, people should fuck whomever they please (and who pleases them). I think you're confusing natural with common (or you're homophobic or both).

We're hardwired to seek sexual pleasure, be we gay, straight, bi-sexual, or miscellaneous. That is the natural order.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
hmmm...where to start?

functional magnetic resonance imagery has proven that transsexual brains function in the same way as women's for what it's worth.

Bullshit and impossible.

No, they are guys dressing like women.
Until their have their junk snipped off, they are men.

There are a lot of physical, (and by proxy physcological), differences between men and women. A man without a dick is still a man, (who lives without fear of future paternity suits).

Nice video and thanks for sharing it. Your friends could use some lessons in peeling eggs and potatoes though, (what the hell were they peeling the taters with?). Looks like you were having a good time, (and looks like your friends had been having a good time the night before).

We're hardwired to seek sexual pleasure, be we gay, straight, bi-sexual, or miscellaneous. That is the natural order.

No. Sex drive is an impulse to reproduce, that is the natural order. It is an impulse not an instinct. There is a difference. We have the natural ability to control our impulses and are not, nor need be, slaves to them. Our decisions on who we have sex with is our own responsibility regardless of who we are sexually attracted to. Our predisposition is not our predetermination. Whether someone elects to believe it or not the truth is we all have freedom of choice in whom we consent to have sex with.

Sex is only pleasurable to encourage that same sex drive, (and thankfully so). However pleasure is not a necessity in sex, it is only a desired result.

The question is what would one call guys who like newhalves?

Homosexual males with a distinctive fetish.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
hmmm...where to start?

Bullshit and impossible.

There are a lot of physical, (and by proxy physcological), differences between men and women. A man without a dick is still a man, (who lives without fear of future paternity suits).

Nice video and thanks for sharing it. Your friends could use some lessons in peeling eggs and potatoes though, (what the hell were they peeling the taters with?). Looks like you were having a good time, (and looks like your friends had been having a good time the night before).

No. Sex drive is an impulse to reproduce, that is the natural order. It is an impulse not an instinct. There is a difference. We have the natural ability to control our impulses and are not, nor need be, slaves to them. Our decisions on who we have sex with is our own responsibility regardless of who we are sexually attracted to. Our predisposition is not our predetermination. Whether someone elects to believe it or not the truth is we all have freedom of choice in whom we consent to have sex with.

Sex is only pleasurable to encourage that same sex drive, (and thankfully so). However pleasure is not a necessity in sex, it is only a desired result.

Homosexual males with a distinctive fetish.

Interesting point, but that impulse to seek pleasure is one that is there in our DNA. Sure, we can resist it (never said we couldn't) but it is there. The instinct to reproduce is one of many that we have (and can be resisted too).

Sure we have freedom of choice in consenting to sex. But, I think if a gay person tries to live as a straight one, they would have very unhappy lives .

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Sorry about the peeling potatos and eggs... were were all VERY VERY VERY hung over and sore from the night before.

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
I didn't read all of the replies, but most of them....I'll go along with adventurous, or bi...if you like new-halves...

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
I love ladyboys (thai and brazilian mostly) and to me that includes newhalfs, although I am not a fan of japanese newhalfs as much, I very much enjoy looking at transgendered ladies.

I identify as a straight male. 0% gay. The way a person looks and carries themselves triggers my attraction. Which is why I don't care for women body builders as much, because they look too much like men (bar denise masino :nosebleed: ). A penis does not make a man attractive and a vagina does not make a woman attractive, its literally the last thing you see on a person. Transgendered ladies are just another fetish like big nipples or something in my opinion.

A woman is a lady, no matter what's between her legs. I am attracted to ladies. I will use some pics to illustrate.

Are you gay for liking this woman? (You better not, she's got a dick you FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
5470774_312015_1015098072645.jpg

Are you gay for liking this woman?
085737414_016_122_188lo.jpg

Are you gay for loving this man? (You better like her, she has a pussy, if you don't like her you are a FAG!!!!!!!)
rocco_katastrophe.jpg

Are you gay for loving this man?
tumblr_mcn3obLP041rdqx54o1_500.jpg

So did you pass the fag test, if not welcome to the fag club buddy. No amount of rationlization les you leave the fag club... no matter how much an exception that person was or whatever... You do your own soul searching after this.

and BTW transgendered people in general are not part of the gay community and gay guys are not attracted to ladyboys and lesbians are not attracted to trans men for the most part,so it sucks to be transgendered, they get called gay, but the gays don't want them :(

Edit: To combat the "oh but you guys only post rare pretty transgendered ladies, most transgendered ladies do not look like that" train of thought... Most of the cis-gendered (pussy owning) women we ogle on here are rare and most regular girls do not look like that. The percentage of ladies on the earth that are idol caliber is very small... I would wager to guess its the same percentage of transgendered ladies that are stunning...

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
A woman is a lady, no matter what's between her legs.

Nope. A lot of women are not ladies and what is between a womans legs matters, even if you don't see it. Thinking someone looks attractive and then being repulsed because they had a surprise between their legs you weren't expecting doesn't make you a fag or an asshole. It is just a normal hetrosexual reaction.

A guy being attracted to someone that he knows has a penis is without a doubt on the gay side, there is just no getting around that.

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Nope. A lot of women are not ladies and what is between a womans legs matters, even if you don't see it. Thinking someone looks attractive and then being repulsed because they had a surprise between their legs you weren't expecting doesn't make you a fag or an asshole. It is just a normal hetrosexual reaction.

A guy being attracted to someone that he knows has a penis is without a doubt on the gay side, there is just no getting around that.

So what are you if you are attracted to, fall in love with a person and never discover what they have down there. Are you gay for loving a man, or are you only gay when you know / think its a man? By the way, how did you do on the fag test? Would you fuck the first picture of the trans man? He has a vagina and that should give you the green light to fuck him... If you don't want to fuck him, what makes you feel that way?

Like-wise is one a pedo when they want to fuck underage girls, or when they want to fuck girls who look underaged? If you fell in love with a girl and then later found out she was underaged, does that make you a pedo for loving a girl who was underaged? In my opinion if you like a girl and then find out she is underaged and are repulsed, I think you are lying to yourself so you don't have what you perceive as a negative trait by society... but thats just my opinion of course. Because you admit you were attracted, nothing about her has changed... the only thing in the equation that changed is you.

I don't mind if people consider me gay or label me with whatever, but I identify as a straight male, because I'm attracted to women's bodies, not men's. Which is why if brad pitt had a vag, he still wouldn't turn me on.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Are you gay for loving a man, or are you only gay when you know / think its a man?

You are gay if you are a man and want to have sex with another man. I am not sure where the confuson is here. If you like dick you are gay if you like pussy you are not. Loving another human, no matter their sex, does not make a difference in your sexual preference. You can find another man handsome and/or enjoy his company and not be gay but if you want to suck his dick or want to fuck him in the ass that is a very homosexual impulse pure and simple.

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
You are gay if you are a man and want to have sex with another man. I am not sure where the confuson is here. If you like dick you are gay if you like pussy you are not. Loving another human, no matter their sex, does not make a difference in your sexual preference. You can find another man handsome and/or enjoy his company and not be gay but if you want to suck his dick or want to fuck him in the ass that is a very homosexual impulse pure and simple.

I really am for the most part agreeing with you. Wanting to suck a man's dick or wanting to fuck him in the ass is gay.

But I keep talking about body, and you keep ignoring that. You are saying sexual attraction to male genitalia makes you gay. I disagree, I think sexual attraction to a male's body makes you gay.

So I'll ask again, that first picture of a transman, are you sexually attracted to him because he has a female genitalia?
rocco_katastrophe.jpg

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Take a hint.

Indeed I will take your hint. I take it you will not directly address any of my points because the answers are inconvenient to your argument, so I will no longer attempt to reason with you.

In closing I consider myself straight, and I am sure guys who like newhalfs could consider themselves anything from pansexual to asexual, and I'm sure their reasons are clear to them. Anyone here can consider me gay if they wish, the internet is a free country, but at the same time I'm sure some people here would say chiaki kuriyama is ugly too and thats fine because your opinion is yours and yours alone, it does not affect my opinion in the least and certainly I know that chiaki is gorgeous regardless you how you feel about her :tea:.