Guys Who Like NewHalves Are_

fidget

Mar 23, 2011
The other post about newhalves raises an interesting question? What would you call a guy who likes newhalves? Gay? Bi-sexual? Bi-Curious? Something else all together?
Pansexuals.

How does that change the fact that their cock and balls are still hanging between their legs?
Saw your youtube clip, great clip.... well, how your friends consider themselves? From what I see, they seem to make a distinction between biological sex and gender identity, such as "I am female but I am not a woman" or "I am male but I am not a man".

Downloading JAV from Akiba-Online doesn't count.
Darn!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
They consider themselves
1) Gay
2) Males who sometimes dress up and 'tuck back'

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
They consider themselves
1) Gay
2) Males who sometimes dress up and 'tuck back'

Gay guys who "dress up and tuck back" are drag queens. I think there's a big difference between putting on a dress and tucking back, and, getting the hormone treatments, and extensive surgery (ultimately) that new-halves go through.

623PSureyoucan

Jan 4, 2011
Another somewhat famous one is Kayo Police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vbpANBCfLE&feature=related

and just to be honest, yeah I'd hit that. For me its more about the look of the body and face rather than the genitals. Im attracted to WOMEN not just vaginas. Although most of the time certain facial features or body shapes just remind me of the fact that that particular person was born a male, and it turns me off, sometimes you get the ones where its really almost impossible to tell.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
there are things other than vaginas which make males and females different

eore

Jul 23, 2011
I am bi and I find newhalf's/ladyboys very sexually appealing, I belive that it is the case of the best of both worlds issue but also that as a bi guy I feel more sexually attacted to a newhalf than a woman or a guy seperately.

Oct 6, 2007
Subscribed Aqua...didn't even know this thread existed until now

You know I used to think maybe I was just a bit pedo going around having sex with girls that are 20/21yo when I'm 30, but then again at least I know they are the genuine artifact.

For the guy who said he's fucked over 250 women, you're completely full of shit. Nobody who posts on this site even comes close to that...I'd be surprised if over 1% of AKBO members have had sex with a woman period.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Subscribed Aqua...didn't even know this thread existed until now

You know I used to think maybe I was just a bit pedo going around having sex with girls that are 20/21yo when I'm 30, but then again at least I know they are the genuine artifact.

For the guy who said he's fucked over 250 women, you're completely full of shit. Nobody who posts on this site even comes close to that...I'd be surprised if over 1% of AKBO members have had sex with a woman period.

Speak for yourself :)!

All sorts of people post here.

tod10234567

Apr 21, 2010
I like newhalf, I'm versatile, I never been with woman or man ... only having sex with my newhalf girlfriend. So, what am I ?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I like newhalf, I'm versatile, I never been with woman or man ... only having sex with my newhalf girlfriend. So, what am I ?

Gay.
You have sex with a man.
You are gay.

I can put on a night-gown and panties. Doesn't change the fact that I have a cock.

Oct 6, 2007
Gay.
You have sex with a man.
You are gay.

I can put on a night-gown and panties. Doesn't change the fact that I have a cock.

This is a prime example of why I should never read AKBO before I go to sleep...you will be responsible for any night terrors I have Aqua, that was a mental image I could have done without

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
a person born with a dick is still a dude. whether you cut it off or not.

a newhalf or a tranny without taking hormone pills will still look like a guy. ok if they dont take hormone pills just no make up. they still look like dudes.

so guys who like newhalves are very gay. i dunno why newhalves lovers deny they are gay and want them to be straight. they like girly looking men with dicks.

dicks are still dicks. dicks are made to be used by men into penetrating pussies and not inside their mouths.

i also recommend new halves lovers to watch southpark episode Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
a person born with a dick is still a dude. whether you cut it off or not.

a newhalf or a tranny without taking hormone pills will still look like a guy. ok if they dont take hormone pills just no make up. they still look like dudes.

so guys who like newhalves are very gay. i dunno why newhalves lovers deny they are gay and want them to be straight. they like girly looking men with dicks.

dicks are still dicks. dicks are made to be used by men into penetrating pussies and not inside their mouths.

i also recommend new halves lovers to watch southpark episode Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina

That just made me think of this...
[youtube]xL3lNYXYuZA[/youtube]

Oct 6, 2007
While I agree with you Voltesv, I believe penis also belong in a girl's mouth. Assuming the girl knows what she's doing it can be just as good as sex. Hell, I'd go as far to say I wouldn't even stay with a girl if she never gave head, I need both!

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
While I agree with you Voltesv, I believe penis also belong in a girl's mouth. Assuming the girl knows what she's doing it can be just as good as sex. Hell, I'd go as far to say I wouldn't even stay with a girl if she never gave head, I need both!

quoting myself-
dicks are made to be used by men into penetrating pussies and not inside their mouths.

was my english bad? i meant men shouldn't put dicks inside their mouths. girls can! especially sexy and beautiful ones are very much welcome to my dick.

this thread is getting old. newhalves lovers denying that they are gay but they are still gay.

ok maybe just quite gay like 75% gay cause newhalves have some female hormones but you are still gay. im not homophobic but you guys need to be awakened to the fact that you're dick lovers and that alone makes you gay.

at the end of the day you're still gay that im ok with it. hope you'll be busy wanking and banging newhalves. i should also should thank you for it. more girls for me.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009

Wow! You're sexual experience is with one person, and she's a newhalf.

I'll go with open-minded, straight guy.

nagaraka

Jul 11, 2011
I like newhalves and I don't think I'm gay, not even a little bit. I'd describe myself as sexually adventurous. I see them as if they are mythologic beens. Almost women but with a cock.

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
I like newhalves and I don't think I'm gay, not even a little bit. I'd describe myself as sexually adventurous. I see them as if they are mythologic beens. Almost women but with a cock.

dude you are gay or bisexual. once you start enjoying sucking cocks then you are gay. you should enjoy pussies.