What are some Eroipu boards with women as opposed to Men?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Eroipu is doing or talknig about sex in skype. There's Japananese boards/forums outthere where people who want to do it, post their info. The sad thing about it, is most are men. in fact, i have been unable to find any that are women. there's a few out there but it has turned out they are actualy men
or are girls playing around and then you do Camera chat with them and they surprise you by showing themselves(girls)a nd then suddenly a Black guy comes out and surprises you. (Might be a BF or a nigerian playing tricks or maybe the girl was kidnapped by that black guy)

Seems that most people in boards are guys. well since i'm not japanese i haven't been able to look at all the eroipu websites with listings. There's some eroipu sites out there that are free but require Japanese ID(you have to make a copy of your Japanese ID and submit it or something like that to prove you are legal age) so i dont have a japanese ID so i can't use those.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I have never heard of the term "Eroipu". I looked for it on Wikipedia as well as on Google, but didn't find any article about it (of course Google should some result, but nothing with real information on it). :study:

Is there any article (or something similar) out there covering that issue? :puzzled:

@josolopSon3: I'm not surprised by that fact that most of these people are men. It's the same like everywhere else (e.g. dating sites, and so on).

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
You never seem to amaze me with your lack of intelligence and futile questions about Japanese women. There is no such thing as a Japanese ID, they have no such system here. You must be confused with the Korean system. You seem to be confused a lot about most things. Don't you get that after years of asking for advice and only getting ridicule that we're not here to help you score… Or are you really that ignorant? There is also no need for you to re-iterate time and time again that you're 1: not Japanese 2: you don't speak Japanese (Although have lied about it) & 3: are single. Only a single person that thinks they're going to die a virgin brings up the things you do. I see this thread going no where constructive and so I'm locking it. Try a little harder next time to intrigue us, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.