Shy Guys, How to Ever have Great SX?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Oct 6, 2007
Let's go! You ain't got a girl right now?
No.
Well 'cause you ain't got no game.
I know.
I'm gonna show you how to do it real quick, G-D style, you should write it down. Heres some rules though, 1: put on something nice, 2: don't be nervous, 3: just be yourself.
Yeah?
Follow me now.

Good old G-드래곤. I could post the rest but too many people would be confused 'cause it's Korean. I don't think JackOffALotSon should follow rule #3 though.

From the song "Hello"

injoo70

Mar 17, 2008
Ok there is no "trick" or anything else. The main thing to do is to compliment a girl that you like. Find an opportunity which will not make her feel awkward (I.E. if you just walk up out of the blue there is a 50% chance that she will reject you just because she is embarassed). If you find yourself in the elevator with her, compliment her on her smell (if it is just 1 on 1) if you notice she is wearing perfume. Compliment her hair, eyes, whatever it seems as if she put time in to that day. She will appreciate it and it will make her day if done correctly. Next time you meet her just casually ask how she is, trust me she will have remembered you. That right there should be enough to start a conversation. Keep it simple don't ask her out yet. Find out a few things and then be the first to break the conversation to avoid an awkward ending. Next time you see her basically you let her know that you enjoyed talking to her and would like to talk longer, ask if she is available for coffee one day. Very natural situations tend to give girls the upper hand and they go along with them much better. From then on you are on your own.

Oct 6, 2007
Ok there is no "trick" or anything else. The main thing to do is to compliment a girl that you like. Find an opportunity which will not make her feel awkward (I.E. if you just walk up out of the blue there is a 50% chance that she will reject you just because she is embarassed). If you find yourself in the elevator with her, compliment her on her smell (if it is just 1 on 1) if you notice she is wearing perfume. Compliment her hair, eyes, whatever it seems as if she put time in to that day. She will appreciate it and it will make her day if done correctly. Next time you meet her just casually ask how she is, trust me she will have remembered you. That right there should be enough to start a conversation. Keep it simple don't ask her out yet. Find out a few things and then be the first to break the conversation to avoid an awkward ending. Next time you see her basically you let her know that you enjoyed talking to her and would like to talk longer, ask if she is available for coffee one day. Very natural situations tend to give girls the upper hand and they go along with them much better. From then on you are on your own.

Thank you for pointing out what NOT to do. A girl will remember you a lot more if you aren't a kiss ass and complimenting her right off the bat and giving her the "upper hand". If you give her the upper hand, you're gonna need yours because you aren't getting laid.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I used to be really shy with women when I was 17 and I have always like foreign women (I'm english ans never dated or slept with an English girl lol).

I had no idea about girls until I enrolled on a Japanese language course and now and then the teacher had some Japanese students come to practice with, cause all of us was nervous it felt kind of better so I chatted to them about my trips to Japan etc and it ended up us exchanging numbers.

A day or so later when I plucked up the courage I texted a few of them asking if they wanted to have language exchange and it all changed from there. After hanging out with them for a couple months I went for drinks with one of them and it ended in us kissing. The next day we chatted online and talked about sex and I told her I wasa virgin etc and she understood and we chatted for like 6 hours.

The next time I saw her we had a couple drinks chatted kissed again and she asked if I wanted to go to hers. I did and we had sex about 3 times each time getting better and better.

We dated for a bit then she went back to Japan and I had the confidence to chat to girls, the next 2 years I was a bit of a man-whore going from Japanese, Polish, Slovakian, Thai and Korean girls.

2 years later the first girl came back to the UK for more studies and we fell in love and I ended up marrying her.