gross (new buttons)

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
Wow, those new buttons on the upper right of each post are ugly as hell.

They're more clear to comprehend (I was reading yesterday where someone asked rollyco about how to subtract from someone's reputation, and he mentioned that the buttons could be made more clear), yes, but they don't fit the style of the rest of the page.

Maybe they could be text instead of images, and then they wouldn't clash with the other elements so much.

On the bright side, everything else about this website is awesome and kudos to everyone who is behind-the-scenes engineer on it (which I think means rollyco and chompy; I think).

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
This one?
[fullattach]482880[/fullattach]
It doesn't appear on the dark style :(

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Feel free to suggest different icons. All that's required for reputation.gif is a plus/minus or thumbs-up/thumbs-down type of graphic. All that's required for report.gif is the text "report." (flag, gradient, color, etc. all up to you.)

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
I know it would seem sort of lame or minimalist, but I'd love the report button to look exactly like the "quote", "quick", and "thanks" buttons.

I'm now becoming aware that people look at this site in different "styles; I don't know if those buttons are still blue in any other style.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I kept out of this, but for me it was the report button made it look really ugly, perhaps the reputation could be shaded different but I suppose that may depend of what style of screen you may have

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Okay yeah, I agree they look like ass. I'll change them back.